What's new

Over Hundred Thousand Indians-face-arrest-in KSA

These illegal workers better get out of KSA soon otherwise we all know how they behead law breakers and hang them on wires to teach others a lesson and regarding indians I am sure saudi's would love to eliminate some Kafir's from or planet..

Regarding consequences well I see none on part of saudi's with their non-oil economy generating a GDP growth of 7% per year and being the third in world as far as indians are concerned their povert level will further fall with hundred thousand skilled workers going back home ..

I feel Pasha whoz serving as special attache to king there after serving his term as ISI chief must have taught some wisdom to saudi's to get rid of these Kaffirs..:D

So now Indian Muslims are Kafir ?

saudi camel humpers.

Why do Indian even go to hat desert **** hole?

That desert has lots of work and they pay well.. People go to extreme lenghts for food and saudi is just a desert :P

These illegal workers better get out of KSA soon otherwise we all know how they behead law breakers and hang them on wires to teach others a lesson and regarding indians I am sure saudi's would love to eliminate some Kafir's from or planet..

Regarding consequences well I see none on part of saudi's with their non-oil economy generating a GDP growth of 7% per year and being the third in world as far as indians are concerned their povert level will further fall with hundred thousand skilled workers going back home ..

I feel Pasha whoz serving as special attache to king there after serving his term as ISI chief must have taught some wisdom to saudi's to get rid of these Kaffirs..:D

Idiot ! They will throw out pakistanis as well .. even if they try to act more sauds then the saudis themselves. PERIOD !

Still, it's better to stay in an overpopulated country and die rather than going to some desert.

You follow the laws of the land and earn your living ! I don't know why they are trying to drive out the outisders who are the most productive workforce there.. The reality is with the king doling out such huge sums of money on saudis, they dont even need to work there at all. ? I dont think the situation of employment is that bad in saudi ! European countries are much worse off from them..

Do saudis in general also use the term Indians loosely to denote the people from sub continent ? Or is just India ?

How about This Jack A.SS

Saudi should throw those 100,000 in their jails instead of sending them back

How much remittance they send to India every year just cause they are Muslims you show your bigotry.

Listen idiot, go and worry about ur own country. Why the f*** are you concerned about remittances paid by Indians ?

It became clear who is a baboon when you uttered that BS. They are indians and they will return to their homeland whenever they want. !

Shut up!

Everybody has their own viewpoint. You say your, I say mine.

Now read the posts and move on. If you dont agree, then ignore my posts or better report to the mods.

Understood ?

Welcome to Kerala then,

We have 2million people working in middle east. (Saudi go large chunk).

And the Irony is Kerala has 2 million immigrant workers from other states like Bangal and U.P who earns $8 (minimum)per day.

They can fill the vacuum.

Pakistanis are very happy.....FYI.. there is already one thread running that Pakistanis will also be thrown out from KSA....

Learn to read if need help how about you read your Indian counterpart ''Jack.A.SS Markus'' post and then come back and tell me who is happy.

'Procedures' being taken in Indian workers' interest: Saudi foreign minister - The Times of India

JEDDAH: In a bid to allay India's concerns over the controversial 'nitaqat' labour law, Saudi Arabia's foreign minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal on Saturday said "procedures" are being taken in the "best interest of Indian workers".

The labour law and the ongoing drive to identify workers who are overstaying in the Arab kingdom was one of the main areas of focus during the talks held between external affairs minister Salman Khurshid and his Saudi counterpart.

Besides the controversial law, the two leaders discussed a wide range of regional, international and bilateral issues including energy security, enhanced counter-terrorism cooperation, and the situation in Syria and Iran.

"We discussed ... The procedures taken are in the best interest of the Indian workers," Faisal said in a joint press conference after his talks with Khurshid.

Explaining further, he said, "Any worker who does not have papers, will be at the mercy of those who brought him here".

Khurshid, on his part said, "Difficulties that may have risen would have to be addressed and they are being addressed very satisfactorily."

Under the Saudi rules, a person will have to find a sponsor here before an Indian or any other foreigner works here.

Faisal said people now have the opportunity to find a new job legally.

"As far as those who couldn't find new jobs, they will have to go back and there won't be any procedures (punitive action)," he said.

The nitaqat law makes it mandatory for local companies to hire one Saudi national for every 10 migrant workers.

As a result of this law, a number of people who were working without valid work permits and runaways have come under the scanner.

Once the three-month grace period ends on July 3, all those expatriates who are found in Saudi Arabia without valid papers will be jailed and heavily penalized.

As of May 20, 75,000 Indians have registered with the Indian embassy in Riyadh and the consulate in Jeddah to be processed and be send back with "emergency certificate". There are over two million Indians in Saudi Arabia.

According to official figures, off the total processed applications of 56,734, there are 21,331 people from Uttar Pradesh as against 3,610 from Kerala.

Shut up!

Everybody has their own viewpoint. You say your, I say mine.

Now read the posts and move on. If you dont agree, then ignore my posts or better report to the mods.

Understood ?

Views become a point (viewpoint) when you back up your view rationally and not non sensically just blabber it ! I am asking you again .. why shouldn't they return ?

Son its about indians at the moment and Pakistanis are there to teach them in all fields let it be defence,universities or medicine but yes working class is there but they are not there as illegals like your indians...They only call indians the ones who come from india ....

Hahaha... pathetic guy ! Just google how saudis are sending deligations after another for tie ups with india at levels pakistan can only dream of ! Inspite of all the bonhomie which pakistanis may seem to have with the saudis, when it comes to science and technology, they will and do come to us first before atleast pakistan :lol: Now burn baby burn :devil:

Yeah majority of them are Muslims, so must be thrown into jails

Did I bring religion into it?

Views become a point (viewpoint) when you back up your view rationally and not non sensically just blabber it ! I am asking you again .. why shouldn't they return ?

India must speak to Saudi to change their law and keep them back. India has high unemployment. Indians going to Saudi make good money and solve employment probs partially. Thats why.

A$$hole, do you even know who your own father is......trying to become some else's father

Jacka$$, stop quoting my posts. This is about my country and my citizens. I am not commenting on your citizens.

Now shut up and move on.

Yes i do thank you very much question is do u cause obviously you dont other wise you wouldn't be asking 75000 men to be punished cause one of them is your daddy.

stop quoting my posts

L O L you mean stop pointing out your stupidity.

This is about my country and my citizens.

Post is about Saudi Arabia and Indian Muslim citizen which you hate and the fact you want them thrown out in dessert says it all.

I am not commenting on your citizens.

Again JACK A.ss this is called PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM AND according to your thread count you have made over 4000 comments on PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM.

Now shut up and move on.

indeed LISTEN TO YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU BABOON AND FCUK OFF.

Under Saudi’s ‘Nitaqat Law’, thousands of Pakistani workers to return home

Saudi Arabia has introduced a new policy called ‘Nitaqat Law’ which seeks to remove illegal immigrant workers or employees, to boost employment for locals by reserving 10 percent of jobs for them.

According to stats, there are over 300,000 local firms in Saudi Arabia which do not hire any locals, that’s why Nitaqat policy has been created to deal firmly with this issue.

This new law was introduced earlier this year,where foreigners are allowed to only work for their legal sponsors and their spouses won’t be allowed to take up jobs. Also, the expatriates cannot perform any job other than the one mentioned in their job cards.

These provisions have sparked fears of mass deportation of several Pakistani and Indian expatriates. If we talk about Indian workers, according to reports there are more than two million Indians in Saudi Arabia and thousands of them do not have proper work permits. Nearly 4,000 Indian expatriates have already informed the Indian embassy in Riyadh that they don’t have proper work documents.

External Affairs Minister of India, Salman Khurshid today said that state governments have been “forewarned” so that the situation does not become “unmanageable” as 75000 Indians are expected to loose their jobs and return to their homes.

Khurshid said new Saudi law was not just for Indians and it would also affect thousands of illegal immigrants from countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines. “For genuine workers it will open up opportunities,” he said.

“Genuine workers don’t need to worry. It will impact only those who don’t have proper work permit, he added.”

Saudi authorities have given the deadline till July 3.

Those who fail to find another job or a sponsor has to go back. As a result of this law, a number of people who were working without valid work permits have come under the scanner.

Once the grace period time till July 3 ends, all those expatriates who are found Saudi Arabia without valid papers will be jailed and heavily penalized.

Khursheed confirmed, “In terms of the number of people who are getting exit permits (issued by Saudi authorities), it is 500 persons per day at present.”

PS: Where are you Throwing Pakistani Citizens :cheers:

WTF did indians allowed Markus family member's out of mental hospital. i am the one standing up for indians and this injustice and you are telling me about Pakistanis.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom