What's new

P I A in new Livery.

In the pipeline. ?

PIAA340-600.jpg

when did PIA get 340-600

Looks good BUT don't u think they change color schemes too frequestly... or may b I am mistaken...!!! I'm saying this coz if they change it too frequently, it can be a way to extort more out of ppl's tax money... Giving "ٹھيكه" to re-Paint, to their acquaintances etc...

You sound just like an American President saying American tax payers money.

It sounds good but it simply doesn't exist in our country and the amount which is usually collected is not sufficient enough to even paint the tail of an aircraft.:D

If Pakistanis had ever paid taxes it would have mounted to 14$Billion a year and we would be enjoying economic developments rather than relying on kerry lugar bill worth 7.5$Billion for 5 years.

see the difference (tax collection) 14$Billion/year vs. 7.5$Billion for 5yrs (kerry Lugar Bill).

I heard that many of the PIA pilots are former PAF pilots. is that true?

yes true, Pilots who are in it for the money leave the air force, and join a commercial flight operator, they get paud way better.

My cousin advised me to go for airforce and becoem a pilot n then join PIA.

P.I.A has lost lots of customers as well to Emirates & lost even more international routes to Dubai airport! due to its on negligence & kick backs!

P.I.A has lost lots of customers as well to Emirates & lost even more international routes to Dubai airport! due to its on negligence & kick backs!

PIA is not the only airline in loss there is singapore airlines and emirates airlines , air transat etc

the last time i sat on a PIA in sep 2006 , it nearly struck its wings on the runway on landing in beijing international airport !

what ever is happening to PIA now, and i dont wanna travel by this airline becoz of soo expensive fares but still i love PIA :D

i think the involvement of arab airlines into this buisness is damaging PIA??, they offer very cheap rates as compared to it.

what ever is happening to PIA now, and i dont wanna travel by this airline becoz of soo expensive fares but still i love PIA :D

i think the involvement of arab airlines into this buisness is damaging PIA??, they offer very cheap rates as compared to it.

that is so true man specially emirates and etihad :angry::angry::angry::angry:

any news about those 27 aircrafts they were going to buy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom