What's new

Treat To Eyes: Indian Railways` Saffron-Coloured Vande Bharat Express Train Hits Tracks

One of your hindutva extremist police murdered Indian Muslims on trains just a few weeks ago
Funny thing is when news of that came out, not only was the Hindu you are replying to trying to claim it was not a communal killing (even though by then we already knew the killer was searching for Muslims to murder and said those who don't vote for Hindu leaders should go to Pakistan), but then he started talking about Islam. Gobarchaap scumbag.

God forbid, if a Muslim dies in an accident with any saffron colour train.

Dear friend @hatehs will create atleast 10 threads against these Hindu trains, with full support of some of his followers on pdf.
I feel that person has some issue with Hindus, maybe he got hurt someway by a Hindu person somewhere.

One of your hindutva extremist police murdered Indian Muslims on trains just a few weeks ago
That person was mentally deranged , he killed his own colleague before killing those innocent people sadly. You can't generalize stuff for everyone right? Bad people exist everywhere

maybe he got hurt someway by a Hindu person somewhere.
Is that the only reason you can think I'd be opposed to people who follow a "way of life" which designates tens of millions as low-caste untouchables?

Is that the only reason you can think I'd be opposed to people who follow a "way of life" which designates tens of millions as low-caste untouchables?
Well I am no mind reader, so I can't think of anything else. It is one thing to have opposition to a certain group, based on some differences of opinion yes. This is valid for everyone irrespective of their religion or ideology.

However I see virulent hatred for Hindus in your posts, and a kind of obsession about certain bad things happening in India, on which I see you opening threads multiple times. So it kind of feels personal, when compared to others who post bad comments for Hindus when something comes up (as they don't go searching for such topics like you do).

Not every Hindu has hatred for Muslims here and I don't think the other way is true either. What I feel is that every human is first busy, in working and doing something for himself and his family. No one wakes up to say, ok let's do a number on Hindus or Muslims before we brush teeth.

The articles you post and arguments you make suggest that, every person in India lives and breathes this thinking. As a Indian I will support my country despites its flaws (there are so many and religious bigotry/caste bigotry/regional bigotry are just one part of them, and when they come up I feel sad and denounce them as many other responsible Indians do irrespective of religion or caste. However you and few others seem to make a case, its what everyone here thinks which is totally wrong), and I will hope and pay we get better. Besides these problems exist in every society in the world, and are not unique to us.

The point of the project wasnt to innovate or be original, it was to deliver an upgrade to the current trains which lack comfort, safety and aesthetics and this is a big upgrade in at least comfort and aesthetics, safety part is yet to be tested. The train also gets rid of the class hierarchies in old coaches where the AC coach has AC, beds, clean toilets etc and general class is filthy, no beds, no AC etc, the new trains are way more standardized, -All AC and much lesser difference in comfort between higher and lower priced coaches.

Innovation should not be expected from a country which has a $26-2700 per capita income. You can rant that they look mundane and boring you don't like the modern look and what no, but thats just you..,we won't be living in the past just so your precious bitch *** can come by every once in a while to enjoy looking at old trams and trains. Its a dumb thing to say anyway. Everything that is modern now will be vintage 50-60 years in the future, if everyone keeps old things, world will be overrun with crap. Apart from some few wonders like Macchu Picchu, Pyramids, Petra, Colleseum, 1000 year old temples/churches/mosques etc nothing old is worth keeping, they are only special because we still don't know how people built those things. Even Taj Mahal is nothing special. Everything that is past its lifetime should be destroyed.

GettyImages-521734638-593520a73df78c08ab1a78fb.jpg
As long as these trains can provide a comfortable ride, and the people don't break or steal stuff in there who cares on looks. The passenger won't have a 3d or 4d image of the ride, he looks at the seats and the toilets if he needs to use them and then ride of course.

For someone like me who suffered smelly toilets in second class for many years till I got my car, this looks great.

View attachment 947223
The Indian Railways will soon launch the new saffron-coloured Vande Bharat Express in India, pictures of which were recently shared by the Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw during his visit to the Integrated Coach Factory in Chennai. He inspected the new rake and announced that the saffron-coloured semi-high speed train is inspired by the tricolour of India. Now for the first time, the Vande Bharat Express has been spotted to have hit the railway tracks outside the ICF manufacturing unit. The new saffron Vande Bharat Express is not yet operational and is currently stationed at ICF, where Vande Bharat trains are manufactured, reported ANI.
Railway officials earlier announced that the 28th rake of the Indian-built semi-high-speed Vande Bharat Express will be 'saffron' in colour. A total of 25 Vande Bharat Express trains are operational in India now, while two more Vande Bharat rakes in the traditional white and blue livery are already manufactured. "The colour of this 28th rake is being changed on a trial basis," they said. It was earlier expected that the 28th rake will be made operational on the Independence Day, on August 15.

However, later reports suggested that August 19 will be the date when the new saffron-train will be inaugurated. However, it is further delayed and there's no official news on when it will carry the first set of passengers. Union minister earlier said that the new colour of the 28th rake of the indigenous train is "inspired by Indian Tricolour". He said that 25 improvements have done in the Vande Bharat trains.

"This is a concept of Make In India, (which means) designed in India, by our own engineers, and technicians. So whatever feedback we are receiving from the field units, regarding ACs, toilets, etc., during the operation of Vande Bharat, all those improvements are being used for making changes in the design," Vaishnaw said in a press briefing.

"A new safety feature, 'anti climbers', or anti-climbing devices, on which we are working, were also reviewed today. These will be standard features in all the Vande Bharat and other trains," he added. It is pertinent to note that India's semi-high-speed train set, now offers its services in all rail-electrified states across the country.

The first Vande Bharat Express was flagged off on February 15, 2019, by the Prime Minister, running between New Delhi and Varanasi. Manufactured at the Integral Coach Factory (ICF) in Chennai, the train set symbolizes the 'Make-In-India' initiative and showcases India's engineering prowess.

But - where will the Indian's sit on this on ??? I dont get it - doesn't seem to be built for the needs of the local market ...

Oh come on bro, it may look cool, but I have multiple family members working on the project and it experiences stall after stall.

It's virtually a cashcow now, being government backed, each project manager spends vast sums of money milking it.

It won't be done for another 7 years at least.

I know
It looks beautiful though

The interiors stunning can’t wait for it for super fast travel to the north .

The articles you post and arguments you make suggest that, every person in India lives and breathes this thinking. As a Indian I will support my country despites its flaws (there are so many and religious bigotry/caste bigotry/regional bigotry are just one part of them, and when they come up I feel sad and denounce them as many other responsible Indians do irrespective of religion or caste. However you and few others seem to make a case, its what everyone here thinks which is totally wrong), and I will hope and pay we get better. Besides these problems exist in every society in the world, and are not unique to us.
I actually don't imply that every person in India thinks or behaves this way in ANY of my posts. This is just one of the usual weasel responses from Indians when news about the horrors happening in their country come to light. They are eager to jump up and claim that it's not the majority, doesn't represent 1 billion Indians, India is actually a paradise if you ignore these incidents, etc. No one was saying anything like that, so why jump to this defense?

HS2 is more than 20 years from now IF IT DOES NOT GET CANCELLED . There is every chance that HS2 will be culled as soon as we realise we CANNOT AFFORD IT. Already parts of HS2 have been cancelled.

India will have bullet train before UK does . That IS GUAREENTEED.

India's Bullet train from Mumbai to Ahmedabad to be ready BEFORE HS2

f416086dbf8048d4b7f980548ac0aa9a-1019x573.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-3_2.jpg

20220510-085454-AdobeStock30887039.jpeg

Vande Bharat trains ARE A REALITY TODAY not 20 years from now maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But HS2 is gorgeous , a stunning train
The Indian headline is misleading in the OP article , it is not comparable to the quality of hs2 trains

Hopefully 2029 .
Birmingham city centre looks like a bomb site had hit it , everytime I’m there the changes are remarkable .

HS2 Phase One will open between 2029 and and run from London to Birmingham over 134 miles, through 31 miles of tunnels and over 10 miles of viaducts delivering quicker journeys on more trains with more seats.

Look at the interior , it’s fabulous if it comes to
fruition.

097EB99E-ED17-458B-8E34-D38C78DB630F.jpeg
8200328D-1EEB-4D0A-B827-FB5AC58E0860.jpeg

I love steam trains ever since childhood and will hopefully be doing the Cornwall run soon , breathtaking scenery .

I think it’s Pondicherry ( not sure ) having beautiful steam trains and magnificent scenic train route which I always wanted to take but alas no .

This trip .

He did a series on india also did Michael portillo

Brilliant series if interested in trains .

Last edited:
I feel that person has some issue with Hindus, maybe he got hurt someway by a Hindu person somewhere.
He is rabidly against all Hindus. Each and every one, irrespective of what they think. That’s why he has named himself Hate Hindus aka HateHS.
His sole purpose in life is to create threads against them and that is what he does.
He is a Muslim Bhaktora. Blind in his beliefs. Just like some Hindus, who are blindly against Muslims.

Last edited:
View attachment 947223
The Indian Railways will soon launch the new saffron-coloured Vande Bharat Express in India, pictures of which were recently shared by the Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw during his visit to the Integrated Coach Factory in Chennai. He inspected the new rake and announced that the saffron-coloured semi-high speed train is inspired by the tricolour of India. Now for the first time, the Vande Bharat Express has been spotted to have hit the railway tracks outside the ICF manufacturing unit. The new saffron Vande Bharat Express is not yet operational and is currently stationed at ICF, where Vande Bharat trains are manufactured, reported ANI.
Railway officials earlier announced that the 28th rake of the Indian-built semi-high-speed Vande Bharat Express will be 'saffron' in colour. A total of 25 Vande Bharat Express trains are operational in India now, while two more Vande Bharat rakes in the traditional white and blue livery are already manufactured. "The colour of this 28th rake is being changed on a trial basis," they said. It was earlier expected that the 28th rake will be made operational on the Independence Day, on August 15.

However, later reports suggested that August 19 will be the date when the new saffron-train will be inaugurated. However, it is further delayed and there's no official news on when it will carry the first set of passengers. Union minister earlier said that the new colour of the 28th rake of the indigenous train is "inspired by Indian Tricolour". He said that 25 improvements have done in the Vande Bharat trains.

"This is a concept of Make In India, (which means) designed in India, by our own engineers, and technicians. So whatever feedback we are receiving from the field units, regarding ACs, toilets, etc., during the operation of Vande Bharat, all those improvements are being used for making changes in the design," Vaishnaw said in a press briefing.

"A new safety feature, 'anti climbers', or anti-climbing devices, on which we are working, were also reviewed today. These will be standard features in all the Vande Bharat and other trains," he added. It is pertinent to note that India's semi-high-speed train set, now offers its services in all rail-electrified states across the country.

The first Vande Bharat Express was flagged off on February 15, 2019, by the Prime Minister, running between New Delhi and Varanasi. Manufactured at the Integral Coach Factory (ICF) in Chennai, the train set symbolizes the 'Make-In-India' initiative and showcases India's engineering prowess.
Looking awesome..

How will people hang on the outside? They need this to make it India specific.

I actually don't imply that every person in India thinks or behaves this way in ANY of my posts. This is just one of the usual weasel responses from Indians when news about the horrors happening in their country come to light. They are eager to jump up and claim that it's not the majority, doesn't represent 1 billion Indians, India is actually a paradise if you ignore these incidents, etc. No one was saying anything like that, so why jump to this defense?
Am actually happy to see that bolded part in your response

Why will not anyone defend their country? Won't you defend Pakistan, if someone generalizes Pakistanis?

Well there are so many posts (I don't want to go back and pick them up, call me lazy) where Indians and Hindus are generalized, so I don't think its wrong of me to defend my country.

Also no one ever says ignore these incidents and rest is jannat here, not even the ardent defenders of us. We pretty much know how much shit there is here, but its our shit. Its one thing for our people to decry it and criticize it, and they have full right for it. It gets one when someone else does it, its just human nature to defend what one loves despite flaws.

Am actually happy to see that bolded part in your response
This guy is a white liar. Most of his posts and threads are created with the sole aim of spreading falsehoods and misinformation about any incident in India.

His vision is severely narrow, wherein everything is Hindu vs Muslims for this Muslim Bhaktora and Hindus are always the aggressors.

He conducts an investigation and gives a judgement within minutes of any incident in India.

He has few chamchaas here, who join him in his falsehoods.

This guy is a white liar. Most of his posts and threads are created with the sole aim of spreading falsehoods and misinformation about any incident in India.

His vision is severely narrow, wherein everything is Hindu vs Muslims for this Muslim Bhaktora and Hindus are always the aggressors.

He conducts an investigation and gives a judgement within minutes of any incident in India.

He has few chamchaas here, who join him in his falsehoods.
True I have seen them too

Most of his posts and threads are created with the sole aim of spreading falsehoods and misinformation about any incident in India.
Such as? Many pajeets like to label entire news outlets as propaganda and misinformation and think everyone should accept that reasoning, not realizing that we're not living in their "Vatsapp" lalaland. If I'm posting misinformation or falsehood, go ahead and point it out.

Is this sort of like the investigation you conducted after the Jaipur murderer shot 4 Muslims and told them to go to Pakistan, concluding that it was not communally motivated? Whose judgment ended up being the right one on that incideny? Mine or yours?

Also no one ever says ignore these incidents and rest is jannat here, not even the ardent defenders of us
Yes they do LMAO, there are many people who say that. Now that the mask is slipping, there are also people who've abandoned that lie entirely and argue that Muslims / Christians should be raped and lynched.

Its one thing for our people to decry it and criticize it, and they have full right for it
Where are the Indians who decry it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom