What's new

Treat To Eyes: Indian Railways` Saffron-Coloured Vande Bharat Express Train Hits Tracks

Indian trains are different from other countries.

open-defecation-along-mumbais-train-tracks.jpg

What my name reads:
1692698089851.png

What the pajeet sees:
The fact that you have named yourself HateHINDUS

Take your meds, schizo. Stop trying to be a victim. You're following in the footsteps of filthy radical Bramen who built an entire religion on persecution and rent-seeking from lower-castes but now think they are the most persecuted people in the world.

The fact that you have named yourself HateHINDUS, says it all about your sick mind. Your posts and threads portray exactly that.

Accept it you sicko.
Let him be. He is obviously an unemployed mullah with too much time in his hands and devil in his prayers. He will drown in his own sorrows. Just laugh him off. Don't let him effect your emotions.

There are a plethora of ordinary trains that need upgrading. Many of them have their toilets in very poor conditions. I recently travelled in one such train on a prominent route and it was pathetic experience. The stations are much improved though, and one needs to acknowledge that.

Last edited:
It's a great advancement. Congratulations. In Pakistan, we have gradually shrunk railways British built while india has expanded rail network.
In Pakistan, we still have single axle rolling stock from WW 2 vintage. The way corruption is eating away the organs of the country, we will be back to bullock carts soon.

Wish I'm wrong.

If the train livery is inspired by Indian tricolor, why green is missing? Or the train is also a Hindutva ideologue which will not accommodate Muslims?

By the way, the locomotive front is quite ugly.

Modern architecture and design is an atrocity, the steam trains have more charm and uniqueness surrounding it. Personally, I wish that they kept those trams from back in the day.

View attachment 947256

View attachment 947257

No originality or innovation whatsoever, just wants to copy Europe and America and scream to the world that they are on an "equal measure". India is thy name.
Really like old railway stations. They're built with a lot of dedication.

The Bombay Victoria terminal is such a beautiful building. It's as good as London's St. Pancras terminal building.

If you have been to Lahore, you'll notice the station is built like a fort. The British were building it around 1857 and had thought they will need a fort like structure due to ongoing situation in India then.

It's not just Britain and it's colonies. If you go to Germany, the train stations there too are majestic.

Last edited:
There are a plethora of ordinary trains that need upgrading. Many of them have their toilets in very poor conditions. I recently travelled in one such train on a prominent route and it was pathetic experience. The stations are much improved though, and one needs to acknowledge that.

Bro, as for as I know it is difficult for railway to upgrade ordinary trains presently running

As per present IR plan T-20 (VB) & T-18s will replace all semi high speed trains Like Shatabdi Express, Jan Shatabdi Express, Rajdhani Express & Duronto Express,

Express trains will be upgraded with new LHB coaches for Tejas Express, Humsafar Express, Mahamana Express, Sampark Kranti Express, Garib Rath Express and Gatimaan Express.

So that good condition coaches will be freed for other trains, this plan is executed as, production of LHB coaches will not reach its peak unstill 2030, so, IR utilizing its allocated funds for upgrading its rakes and tracks simultaneously without burdening its services.

The Bombay Victoria terminal is such a beautiful building. It's as good as London's St. Pancras terminal building.

If you have been to Lahore, you'll notice the station is built like a fort. The British were building it around 1857 and had thought they will need a fort like structure due to ongoing situation in India then.

It's not just Britain and it's colonies. If you go to Germany, the train stations there too are majestic.
Yeah the British built the Bombay station just like London's St. Pancras and the architecture is just incredible. I wish they did the same in Lahore or Karachi which are ugly to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom