What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

download.jpg
this suits you more

@MastanKhan query that why locked aircrafts were not fired at.You just dont shoot down 8 aircrafts that are in their own territory.It will start war..

Hi,

Really---and you would think that I did not know that---. What sh-it are you kids smoking---.

You missed the submarine---. Sinking it---what would have happened---?

Hi,

Really---and you would think that I did not know that---. What sh-it are you kids smoking---.

Possibly Start of WW3 and annihilation of entire sub continent and killing of my friends and family......
But wait it wouldn’t bother you because you are sitting on a computer in the safety of your house in the USA.

Hi,

frankly I don't think anything would've happened if we had sunk their sub. just like their air force started staying 10 miles away from the loc/border after we shot down their planes and bombed their bases, the indian navy too would've stayed 10 nautical miles away! yeah, sure, they would've screamed and threaned but at the end of the day, they would've scurried away with their tails between their legs after getting stared down.

Last edited:
Hi,

Whatever we smoke,its not as strong as the one you Budhas take all day...that's why you fail to understand that such acts can have serious results and start a war.

Get High,F the facts and critize PAF.

Which then could be the reason why a kill was ordered to keep the friendly assets safe.
maybe

Whatever we smoke,its not as strong as the one you Budhas take all day...that's why you fail to understand that such acts can have serious results and start a war.

Get High,F the facts and critize PAF.

maybe

Hi,

If you are afraid of war---then sell the nucs for your loans---close the nuc program---get your loans paid off---get an industrial base---and move ahead---.

But if you maintain and manage a military---and still want to go to a war---then you have to fight a war---.

Hi,

If you are afraid of war---then sell the nucs for your loans---close the nuc program---get your loans paid off---get an industrial base---and move ahead---.

But if you maintain and manage a military---and still want to go to a war---then you have to fight a war---.
why close the nuke program when people would happily learn and buy from us...yeah that's right...the world can cry bloody murder over nuclear proliferation all it wants but the fact is that if we start selling warheads, the have-nots will pay and pay STUPENDOUSLY for each one. If there is anything more valuable in the world today than oil, gas and gold, it is NUKES! no amount of "sanctions" would be able to stem the tide of the wealth that would roll in. the u.n. should thank its stars that we are not.

Hi,

I am glad the only button you control is to turn your computer on and off. Anyways good luck with your thought process..... join Gym or something it will lower your frustration level .
BTW the o my acceptable use of nuclear weapons is for deterrence and not to actual use them.

I was under the impression that Hassan Sidiqiui's JF-17 shot down Abhinandan's Mig-21 Bison. Am I wrong?

Hi,

Islam teaches us to keep our weapons ready but not to make war unless forced upon.

Hadith : Do not wish to meet the enemy [in battle], but if you meet them then be patient.

And I am sure you have read the ayat relating to keep your swords and horses ready

Only a fool would want war in era of nuces.A fool who wants his country to fight a nuclear war with her neighbor but himself sits in US of America.So much for patriotism and bravery.

Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!” — Larry Reeves

You are always acting like an expert and knowledgeable and what not yet supporting a nuclear war...BABA G KAMAL KRTY HO...!

Didn't Hasan Sidiqui shoot down Abhinandan's Mig-21 Bison w/t a JF-17 Thunder? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi,

Managing and maintaining a strong military does not necessitate that you should invite a war on your self. Secondly a war would have dire consequences on the common people of both the countries.

Islam teaches us to keep our weapons ready but not to make war unless forced upon.

Hadith : Do not wish to meet the enemy [in battle], but if you meet them then be patient.

And I am sure you have read the ayat relating to keep your swords and horses ready

Only a fool would want war in era of nuces.A fool who wants his country to fight a nuclear war with her neighbor but himself sits in US of America.So much for patriotism and bravery.

Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has truly never been there before!” — Larry Reeves

You are always acting like an expert and knowledgeable and what not yet supporting a nuclear war...BABA G KAMAL KRTY HO...!

Hi,

Most corrupt country in the world---.

Most perverted crimes committed in the country---& suddenly a lecture on Islam---.

I don't want a nuc war---.

I have been the first and the only one on this forum who stated decade + ago---Pak military must have better conventional strength---.

Because conventional strength would decide peace in the region---and that is why I was and I am vehemently against the Paf chief donating funds for aircraft to earthquake charity---.

" Never give away your swords for a loaf of bread "---.

Back
Top Bottom