What's new

PAF Heroes Who Surprised India !

The worst combination anyone can have is arrogance and stupidity. Mastaan has abundance of both driven by a pathological sense of insecurity.

This is common man thinking.

Do you think governments and militaries dont know which aircraft actually shot down the Indian Jets? At state level everyone knows India was brutally defeated and how.Russians know their tech was defeated by US tech.French know their old mirages are still kicking butts etc. So it hasnt hurt JF-17 sales.Its a much bigger game at state level.

But I agree,names shouldn't have been published unofficially by KT.

Edit : As per my knowledge,Paf never officially said that JF-17 made the kills.
Actually Russian defence attache Konstantin Zodanin praised IAF for repelling the raid despite being outnumbered 3:1.

Actually Russian defence attache Konstantin Zodanin praised IAF for repelling the raid despite being outnumbered 3:1.
If you can manage less ACs than Pakistan, it should be a cause of concern for you guys.
An inferior forces challenges you, attacks you in broad day light when you supposedly are very aware and on high alert and gives you a bloody nose. You should be very concerned.

Where was repelling involved? Your Su30s were dodging Amraams and your Mig 21 pilot was saving his *** from Kashmiri people.And Bipin was running for his life after H weapon strikes.

I know I already posted this image on: Official and Unofficial Aviation Art

But, a few points to pick out... In my mind, I always knew the F-16's were not only used but got the Kill(s). It has nothing to do with being a fanboy, but all evidence to it & I was certainly not buying the Hasan & Nouman moving on JF-17 & instantly going into Battle with a Jet they (just) got on - having both perfected the Falcon/Viper.

PAF - Rules.jpg

No AMRAMSS were used...don't fall into propaganda.....

One mig-21 (sd-10), Su-30 (SD-10) one mirage 2000 killed by unknown thing

Actually f-16's missed and SD-10 got a hit on MKI.

Although, all this is just hearsay only coming from a retired air force officer. In my opinion, revealing the names is fine. However, aircraft role, tail numbers and operational details. Revealing strike aircraft; this part was done by JF-17 which indicates PAF's confidence on the JF-17. Nevertheless, what was done by Kaiser Tufail is UNACCEPTABLE. Truth or not. Regardless, NO RETIRED OFFICER should be allowed such impunity.

Just my two cents.

Although, all this is just hearsay only coming from a retired air force officer. In my opinion, revealing the names is fine. However, aircraft role, tail numbers and operational details. Revealing strike aircraft; this part was done by JF-17 which indicates PAF's confidence on the JF-17. Nevertheless, what was done by Kaiser Tufail is UNACCEPTABLE. Truth or not. Regardless, NO RETIRED OFFICER should be allowed such impunity.

Just my two cents.
What makes you think that a man invited to tour the airbases after retirement and during this standoff as well - in order to provide the chief with his assessment of readiness is publishing hearsay?

What makes you think that a man invited to tour the airbases after retirement and during this standoff as well - in order to provide the chief with his assessment of readiness is publishing hearsay?
Cos he has a stronger pen and he is known more for his words than his performance amongst PAF personnel. There are others who know a lot more but they don't narrate that well.

Important thing is that if Kaiser Tufail is writing the articles with the consent of PAF higher command; then there should not be any objection, whatsoever. And this appears to be the case.

I would appreciate if you could back up your claims with evidence regarding his visit to operational air bases during Operation Swift Retort. This is next to impossible.

Anyways, unless, it is from ISPR everything else is hearsay.

Last edited:
Cos he has a stronger pen and he is known more for his words than his performance amongst PAF personnel. There are others who know a lot more but they don't narrate that well.
I would appreciate if you could back up your claims with evidence regarding his visit to operational air bases during Operation Swift Retort. This is next to impossible.

Anyways, unless, it is from ISPR everything else is hearsay.
I dont need to, my reputation and integrity is ten fold yours here. And my claims are proven over the ten years I have been here.

Important thing is that if Kaiser Tufail is writing the articles with the consent of PAF higher command; then there should not be any objection, whatsoever. And this appears to be the case.

Hi,

That shows OPEN CONFLICT between ISPR and Pak air force---. Tufail is contradicting what ISPR stated---this should never been allowed---.

Paf is subservient to ISPR---.

This shows arrogance on the part of Paf if it was with their permission that Tufail wrote that article---.

Not an intelligent answer Baba G, isn't this what you always say,now look at you... instead of replying to my argument you are bringing a new point of corruption and crimes..kidhr jahaz girane ki baat or kidhr corruption ,btw Pakistan is not the most corrupt country neither most perverted crimes are committed here.And even if there's corruption,does it mean we stop following our religion? Ajeeb logic hy Baba G apki.

Hi,

You may argue---I don't---.

I take a stand---& from that position I discuss issues---.

You need to learn that----.

I dont need to, my reputation and integrity is ten fold yours here. And my claims are proven over the ten years I have been here.
Even Tufail himself never said what you did. He never claimed to have visited the base during the operation.

Yeh to woh baat hogai mere babay ke mamay ke baitay ke chachay naye mujhe ye bataya.

I think this is a serious matter. Operational details are NOT for public consumption or to be made public. What he did is not acceptable in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom