What's new

PAF Invites All Of You To Witness Thrilling AirShow By Air Warriors (6th September)

And an army will walk into Islamabad as people will come in droves to watch this amazing air show. Man it will be one hell of a sight. The roar of the planes and the patriotism of the crowd and the moment. What a day of will be.

:pakistan: Well, after many years I am seeing Pakistan and Pakistanis once again alive, enthusiastic and dedicated, spirited for their motherland, after so many years. Thank You ALLAH Al-Mighty. :smitten:

i just want them back in action . who need to see a flying saab :lol:

Well, you should come to Kamra than, roz flying hoti hai yahan. SAB ke.

Invite all mean we dont need to get a ticket?

556716_309616875851694_1981739213_n.jpg

Invite all mean we dont need to get a ticket?

Not at all. Just make sure you have your CNIC or any identification card to identify yourself in case of any hazard.

this is not big asset boss its most expensive and important single unit we have .

or phir taliban ne is hanger per RPG mar diya :cry::cry::cry::cry:

All SAB are safe. I think you are referring to the attack at Minhas Air Base 2 years back? Well, SABs still fly here. You should come and look yourself anytime.

:pakistan: Well, after many years I am seeing Pakistan and Pakistanis once again alive, enthusiastic and dedicated, spirited for their motherland, after so many years. Thank You ALLAH Al-Mighty. :smitten:

Well, you should come to Kamra than, roz flying hoti hai yahan. SAB ke.

Without a doubt. We are thankful to ALLAH Almighty for this coming era of peace and may it never end.

The 14 august independence celebrations were amazing especially in Quetta. Our brave soldiers have given their lives, time,peace of life for this peace and they are still out their fighting for us everyday. No clearer messaage can be sent to the enemies of pakistan who wish to see death and destruction here if we go and celebrate Pakistan and all events that come in the year with fervor and enthusiasm.

Tomorrow is going to be awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom