What's new

PAF Invites Bids for the Transportation of Aircraft Engine to Sweden banning India, Bangladesh & Israel carrier

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAF Invites Bids for the Transportation of Aircraft Engine to Sweden

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) advertisement in October 26 newspaper seeking quotation for the transportation of an aircraft engine to Stockholm Airport, Sweden, from PAF Base Nur Khan, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.

Note: Transfer of this item on Bangladesh, India and Israel flag carrier is not allowed.

interested tender make BD also enemy like israel and india :D

Smart move. Bangladesh is infested with Indian spies who even murder Bangladeshis who say things against India.
Would be even cheaper if they advertised from a commercial air port.

If I am not wrong redone have any carrier to carry 2609 kg to somewhere. We only operate passenger airlines both govt. And non govt. So those who made this advertisement is stupid . :p: :p:

If I am not wrong redone have any carrier to carry 2609 kg to somewhere. We only operate passenger airlines both govt. And non govt. So those who made this advertisement is stupid . :p: :p:
you have no idea what are you talking about and its called stupidity . 4 Bangladeshi cargo airlines can bid in this tender .

bissmillah airlines
easy fly
hello air
sky air

PAF Invites Bids for the Transportation of Aircraft Engine to Sweden

Pakistan Air Force (PAF) advertisement in October 26 newspaper seeking quotation for the transportation of an aircraft engine to Stockholm Airport, Sweden, from PAF Base Nur Khan, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.

Note: Transfer of this item on Bangladesh, India and Israel flag carrier is not allowed.

interested tender make BD also enemy like israel and india :D

No need to make Bangladesh an enemy. I agree, it’s pretty egregious, especially when the animosities on both sides is slowly ending.

I get the India part, but no need to include others and make yourself look like a jerk to neutral people. If you have reservations, let that be an internal decision. Tender assumes that Israeli and Bangladeshi citizens will apply which’s just an erroneous assumption.

It is beyond stupidity. Is there not a single local hercules that can be spared to transport... a simple cross charge budget wise.

No need to make Bangladesh an enemy. I agree, it’s pretty egregious, especially when the animosities on both sides is slowly ending.

I get the India part, but no need to include others and make yourself look like a jerk to neutral people. If you have reservations, let that be an internal decision. Tender assumes that Israeli and Bangladeshi citizens will apply which’s just an erroneous assumption.
its security messure this cargo will be picked from nurkhan airbase the home of our transport fleet . india can easily used BD cargo airline
It is beyond stupidity. Is there not a single local hercules that can be spared to transport... a simple cross charge budget wise.
its expensive to send c-130 THAT IS WHY TENDER ISSUED
I think ittehad cargo or emrates cargo will pick it

It is strange placing BD on this list. Very strange. Obviously from a PAF point of view there is a lack of trust but than why do we train their officers at our staff colleges!?

It is strange placing BD on this list. Very strange. Obviously from a PAF point of view there is a lack of trust but than why do we train their officers at our staff colleges!?
Level of threats from a certain entity is based on updated/current Intel reports.
Why cant Pakistan use its Air Force C-130?
Strategic asset for air lift, required by all forces and daily usage in own skies. The said cargo is not worth round trips.

Why aircraft engine is being transported to Sweden?

Why open bid?

Why Pakistani or Chinese carrier could not be used?

today flysky airline of ukrine il-76 cargo aircraft landed at OPRN . may be taking that engine ?
1603907600187.png

Why aircraft engine is being transported to Sweden?

Why open bid?

Why Pakistani or Chinese carrier could not be used?
once again they are looking for cheaper transport they dont want to send they engine with speical plane . its good effort . you may don't know a cargo aircraft in one run can deliver 10-15 cargo runs . its common in airline industry .
Why cant Pakistan use its Air Force C-130?
expensive for just 2 tons engine

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom