What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The folks I know were involved in this in 1998-1999 . Some other folks I know were involved with the super 7 program. I know a bit about karma when there was the muni see AMF for mushak, there was the f-6 rebuild factory and the mirage rebuild factory and cha cha America use to provide all the spares……

good old general Zia …. The liberator of Jordan 🇯🇴

K

Hi,

Very interesting

Now this is something adorable :
FMQlGP4XMAE-uWM.jpg

Now this is something adorable :View attachment 817838

It´s a beauty. - the only thing I feel looks awkward is the air inlet.

"If structure does not tell us anything about function, it means that we have not looked at it correctly" - hence I can´t understand people comparing this plane with JF17.... (ie. it does not bring anything new to the table....)

Really? Then please check the camouflage, antenna configuration and even more the source where this image is from!

Please educate me. The nose of the front plane is a bit blurred because the fighter in the background is the main focus of the picture with a front view.
1) how can you se the camouflage from this angle
2) the same goes for the antenna configuration
3) I se the source of the image on top right you pointed out.

I se the MAWS on top of the tail fin, the big HUD and the IRST (if I´m not mistaken the MAWS on tail fin and the big HUD is J-10C)

Please educate me. The nose of the front plane is a bit blurred because the fighter in the background is the main focus of the picture with a front view.
1) how can you se the camouflage from this angle
2) the same goes for the antenna configuration
3) I se the source of the image on top right you pointed out.

I se the MAWS on top of the tail fin, the big HUD and the IRST (if I´m not mistaken the MAWS on tail fin and the big HUD is J-10C)

1. Agreed, camouflage is a bit difficult, but those for Pakistan have a darker grey band in the center.

1645629614298.png

2. here I need to apologise, since it is indeed not visible

3. Indeed ... sourced by ChinaMil.com, and it was posted in April 2021:

"Fighter jets attached to an aviation brigade of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command get ready to take off from the runway for a flight training exercise in late April, 2021. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Wang Guoyun)"

english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2021-04/29/content_10030424_3.htm

1645630038290.png

As such, it cannot be a PAF bird since in early 2021 no Batch 07 J-10C was built or unless once again some overenthusiastic fan boy again thinks it MUST be one since the PLAAF emblem and serial is not visible. :azn:

1. Agreed, camouflage is a bit difficult, but those for Pakistan have a darker grey band in the center.

View attachment 817914

2. here I need to apologise, since it is indeed not visible

3. Indeed ... sourced by ChinaMil.com, and it was posted in April 2021:

"Fighter jets attached to an aviation brigade of the air force under the PLA Southern Theater Command get ready to take off from the runway for a flight training exercise in late April, 2021. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Wang Guoyun)"

english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2021-04/29/content_10030424_3.htm

View attachment 817916

As such, it cannot be a PAF bird since in early 2021 no Batch 07 J-10C was built or unless once again some overenthusiastic fan boy again thinks it MUST be one since the PLAAF emblem and serial is not visible. :azn:
thx bro

I would like to bring up something @The Eagle said, about pilot and equipment training

When we received the f-16s contract was signed in 1981

First f-16 landed in 1983 January

So by that logic the j-10cp agreement must have been signed in 2018-19 and pilots and maintenance crews must have been training in china for the last 1-2 years.

The question I have for my friends with way more knowledge than I, were PAF pilots flying and training on j-10cps in Shaheen 2020 and 2021. 60 aircraft were sent to China for training which is about 15-18% of the PAF. And the birds that came to Pakistan were they maintained and flown by PAF , were there one or two of Pakistani j-10cp in the training for the last few years

K

Back
Top Bottom