What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

For all those datalink related issues you might consult F-35's level 4 update. Which drastically improves it's datalink capabilities and also includes costly hardware upgrades. Their details are more public than the Chinese equipment. And PAF have removed some unnecessary components to make it more cost effective for them. Yes when 5th gen fighters would come almost a decade later, these brand new fighters would be going through their 1st overhaul so can be refitted with datalink of that age.

The latest upgrades in F-35 can let them communicate with multiple assets at a time with directed communication beams which are harder to intercept and jam. And they can literally receive and relay HD video feeds to/from different sources and it can't be done in current tech of 2mbps link16. So 5th gen fighters have situational awareness, data fusion and data transfer rates a lot more higher than any 4th gen fighter could even handle it. This requires processors with multiple times more processing power and related equipment.

And it's like buying an expensive spacesuit but there isn't any rocket available to you to actually go into the space🙄🤣🤣😂😂. That's the whole purpose of modular system. You can upgrade as and when required and luckily PAC is skilled enough to install some communication modules in a jet, they wouldn't have to go to Canada to do that. 😜
Three letters: S D R

simple ToT (time on target) is limited so you need to send max rounds down range in the limited time the piper is on target and so rate of fire is prioritised.
Unit time is considered power rather than speed.
1 second 105oog VS 10000G

Thank you 😊 friend, we are definitely strategic allies, and I see J10c in IrAF as well hopefully, we can have joint exercises with China together.
LOL Hell no. The day these people get a competent fighter jet, you will see them doing pangas on the westren border. Sanctions on Iran are a blessing on Pakistan. Imagine the level of nusiance they will create once they are off.

The word of a traitor. All true Pakistanis remember you.

Pakistanis armed forces has a very deep and good r/s with PLA. In Pakistan, politician usually comes in second. They also know the deep r/s of military ties between Sino-Pakistan.
I have taken exception to your post. I have reported you and leave subsequent decisions to moderators.
A

Last edited:
The j10cp has some serious tech in it. I now realize why the CAS called it omnirole. He wasn't kidding nor imitating the Rafale.

Yep. AESA is indeed serious tech. The one on J-10CE may not be the exact same (but surely same model of AESA as PLAAF's J-10C) but it would still be China's gen 2 level fighter AESA, if not higher.

But I'm guessing you are not talking about just that. Is this just typical PDF "I know contacts and sources who tell me ..." and nothing actually known? or do you want to tell us something, even hints?

FB_IMG_1647767931441.jpg

J-10s role in PAF has been clearly demonstrated in it's induction ceremony .. you should look closely at the loadout again.
The Americans said that Chinese new KJ-500 was instrumental in their air-to-air kill chains.Will we be acquiring them for our big sticks too??

J-10C was a news so that's why I always believed in the Pindi Boy due to his extensive relations in Pindi 😜. But J-20C is more of a speculation, a wish list. If you listen to his words carefully you would come to this conclusion.

The J-20 will most likely come around 2025 when China has successfully conducted the maiden flight for the 6th gen aircraft.

And the first foreign recipients of the J-20 should be no surprisingly Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Well, they help China to establish the Petro-RMB, also bought the ICBMs from China according to our Saudi member from PDF.

There is a very high chance they will acquire the J-20 along with Pakistan in the next couple of years.
2025 is too early IMO. You should only sell J-20 once you have a decent amount of 6th generation fighters in service.

Plus doesn't Saudi have good relations with US? You don't want your top of the line fighter there...

Back
Top Bottom