What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Yep. AESA is indeed serious tech. The one on J-10CE may not be the exact same (but surely same model of AESA as PLAAF's J-10C) but it would still be China's gen 2 level fighter AESA, if not higher.

But I'm guessing you are not talking about just that. Is this just typical PDF "I know contacts and sources who tell me ..." and nothing actually known? or do you want to tell us something, even hints?
I'm not talking about the known tech. There's more that'll give Rafale a run for it's money.

The J-20 will most likely come around 2025 when China has successfully conducted the maiden flight for the 6th gen aircraft.

And the first foreign recipients of the J-20 should be no surprisingly Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

Do you really think we'll see a 6th generation fighter's maiden flight in 2025?

The J-20 will most likely come around 2025 when China has successfully conducted the maiden flight for the 6th gen aircraft.

And the first foreign recipients of the J-20 should be no surprisingly Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
I highly respect your ideas but IMHO J-20 would most probably work as insurance policy for Project Azm's fighter. God forbid if something goes wrong with that project or there comes an immediate requirement for the 5th gen fighter both J-20 and J-35 would be considered. I am more biased towards J-35 because of it's unique role and smaller and cheaper to operate, a mix of Hi-Lo platforms in the fleet.

Last edited:

Unless 6th gen aircraft Large scale loading has been realized in the PLAAF,
Otherwise, it should be unlikely to sell J20.
Even if the J20 foreign trade version of the system configuration is lowered, the export possibility feels very small.

Personally, export-type five generations may not be J20, more likely to be upgraded in J10, or size between J10 and J20, two engine medium 5th gen fighters.

The Americans said that Chinese new KJ-500 was instrumental in their air-to-air kill chains.Will we be acquiring them for our big sticks too??
We already have Erieye's but if we can't datalink the J-10 with them then we can upgrade the existing ZDK-03's instead of buying new AWACS

The Americans said that Chinese new KJ-500 was instrumental in their air-to-air kill chains.Will we be acquiring them for our big sticks too??

Pakistan already holds an advantage over India in the AWACS department. I don’t think it is necessary to put changes KJ-500.

Saudi Arabia? 2025?
Lol don't you know China has signed Comprehensive Strategic Partnership agreements with most of the GCC countries years ago, helping Saudis to develop ballistic missiles and Nuclear energy along with much more military equipment deals to come. Which would never have been possible from US partnership.

And due to Biden's policy towards KSA, GCC is getting even more closer to the China. Almost quarter of Saudi oil is exported to China. With Saudis and Russians under Chinese influence, there is a strong possibility of the great petrodollar being replaced by the petro-yuan. This isn't an insignificant matter. It could actually trigger WW3 or US invasion of the KSA. King Faysal only weaponized the oil, but Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi challenged petrodollar and you certainly know the fate of those people and their respective countries. (79% of the $ is generated from foreign demand in trade and oil import bills and only 21% worth of the dollar is created by mighty US of A GDP/internal economy)

Chinese Premier would visit KSA soon and it would be his 1st foreign visit since COVID-19 pandemic.

Chinese Premier would visit KSA soon and it would be his 1st foreign visit since COVID-19 pandemic.
The President Xi has received an invitation, but it is still a question,
The Chinese media comments believe that Saudi Arabia so early release this news is to see the reactions of the parties, especially the United States, so the meeting between the two leaders can really realize the current unknown, the variable is large...

FB_IMG_1647779964216.jpg

The word of a traitor. All true Pakistanis remember you.

Pakistanis armed forces has a very deep and good r/s with PLA. In Pakistan, politician usually comes in second. They also know the deep r/s of military ties between Sino-Pakistan.

It’s an opinion and please do not use such words for a respected member.
I for example couldn’t give a damn about US arms sales and hope there will never be any again. Time and time again they have let Pakistan down.
I’d be gobsmacked if we ever see an offensive weapons sale again to Pakistan. Their congress loves India, who hilariously gave them the middle finger over Russia.

Back
Top Bottom