What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

J-10 first flight /1998.3.23:china:
00002b.gif

Lol sometimes they directly connect the parade ground loudspeakers to the pilot's comms mic. So someone would have to mimic as PAF chief in voice too 😜😜😜

Bro even the Chinese members don't know it's name. So just leave this question or as I said for convenience just say it KLJ-10A 😜 or whatever you like. Barhi electronic laaltain!

Yup just as we have 2 Mastan Khans both of their DP and name looks the same. Both Start from M
Imagine if the ACM did a low flyby in the J10C by the indian embassy doing this... :lol:
g.gif

Last edited:
why F16 in front of J10, it is means F16 is better then J10 or is some air etiquette?
F-16 was 2 seater variant. It has nothing to do with which one is better. It's been tradition in PAF that Air Chief himself leads the formation, because of some historic backgrounds in actual war where the Air Chief himself flew over the Frontlines mission at start of the conflict. So most probably the Air Chief had flown F-16s so he was there leading the formation in 2 seater F-16. More of a SOP and Chain of command issue, it would break the protocol. A junior officer can't lead the formation flying J-10 C as I told earlier.
Same as the President arrives at last because he is the most senior ranking Govt official and the official statement protocol dictates so

In case anyone is still skeptical about WS-10’s reliability/availability. A J-16, which uses WS-10, just completed 20 hours of continuous flight within a one day period, during which it performed air to surface strikes.

Hi siegecrossbow
so where it flew for all these long 20 hours (how many miles it can be ) I mean went out of the country or like running wild in between the country including strikes
another thing mate continuous is like all the time in air or comin back to base refuel or rearm and fly back again
if possible to answer
thank you

Hi siegecrossbow
so where it flew for all these long 20 hours (how many miles it can be ) I mean went out of the country or like running wild in between the country including strikes
another thing mate continuous is like all the time in air or comin back to base refuel or rearm and fly back again
if possible to answer
thank you

J-16 has internal refueling probe, so it is probably done with mid-air refueling. I suspect it was similar to the stunt they pulled with Su-30MKK over SCS back in 2020.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom