What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

What a Beauty ....

1648128081852.png

Hi, I saw this Pak J10C in chinese media,just wonder are there some refueling planes in Pakistan???? do you guys know if this J10c have AESA radar and have power to against the indian rafael fighter bought from France??? and I also thinks what you guys want, the capacity of carrying nuclear missile using J10C ,right???haha

and if someone doesnt know yet .here is good news: the engine in J10C is a chinese-made product ,which can means a lot ,such as unlimited .......

I just think we Chinese are good at producing plane
but Pakistan military are good at eliminating indian invader than chinese army....

Last edited:
What are the prospects of PAF acquiring J10S for training or as special mission planes?

Does any one remembers Sheikh Rashid saying that 25 J-10s will participate in the parade.... Well he was both right and wrong at the same time. Right in the sense that J-10s did participate, however what he got confused with was the overall number of different jets that will participate in the flypast. The image below shows all the formations that took part however add to this the three Mirages which followed the lead formation and also did a linear bomb burst, you have the figure of 25 jets.

View attachment 826824
Hi,

The Sheikh was not confused. The news about the J10's was the breaking news, about 25 units in air was sensation
Would we be lucky to get wind of more Dragons arriving or they would just be quietly delivered??
Hi,

They will just be quietly delivered--- no fanfare--- just another batch of 10 aircraft cominh in.

Last edited:
Does any one remembers Sheikh Rashid saying that 25 J-10s will participate in the parade.... Well he was both right and wrong at the same time. Right in the sense that J-10s did participate, however what he got confused with was the overall number of different jets that will participate in the flypast. The image below shows all the formations that took part however add to this the three Mirages which followed the lead formation and also did a linear bomb burst, you have the figure of 25 jets.

View attachment 826824
Actually there were 29 fighter aircraft in the fly past. So the figure of 25 wasn't correct that way either.

Missing form this picture collection are not only the 3 mirages that followed the lead formation but also 4 of the F-7's since total 8 took part, 4 F-7P & 4 F-7PG.

At first look, there's something different about this model and resemble the J-10 but not all of it. YouTubers.... Here you go....
I won't dig too much into it. Clearly its local made and the ones who did produce it, didn't do that great of a job.

Material looks similar to the F-16 outside Falcon Complex Faisal (Karachi).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom