What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I lived for over 2 decades there. That f16 had a flat plastic panel in place of a cockpit at one point lol.
You lived there for a couple of decades. Well, I (just) visited it a couple of times. I think the last time I went through those gates was back in 2010 - so its been a while.

Lord knows if that damn jets even there today.

Hi,

In lay person's term---level of threat---.

It was on my F22 DID game in the early 2000.

My wife threatened to divorce me if I played that game anymore---9/11 had happened---so along with my flight training CD---I smashed the 2 cd's to small pieces and deleted everything from the computer---oh well---it was time of fear.

Hi,

What I forgot to write was that I was on that video game for about 4-5 hours a day and my wife hated the music.

Hi, I saw this Pak J10C in chinese media,just wonder are there some refueling planes in Pakistan???? do you guys know if this J10c have AESA radar and have power to against the indian rafael fighter bought from France??? and I also thinks what you guys want, the capacity of carrying nuclear missile using J10C ,right???haha

and if someone doesnt know yet .here is good news: the engine in J10C is a chinese-made product ,which can means a lot ,such as unlimited .......

I just think we Chinese are good at producing plane
but Pakistan military are good at eliminating indian invader than chinese army....
Yes we have some dual purpose il-78 transport/refueler planes. J-10C carries an undeclared AESA radar. Whose name is mystery even in China. But they have AESA for sure. Our under serial production JF-17 Block-3 also have Chinese KLJ-7A AESA Radars. Currently we have Mirage3/5 rose upgraded as dedicated ground attack and Nuclear delivery (RAAD ALCM) capable fighters. JF-17 have issue of ground clearance if it would try to carry our nuclear capable RAAD Cruise Missile. So yeah J-10C can surely be replace old Mirages in stand off Nuclear delivery roles.

Rafale and J-10C are really comparable 4++ Gen fighter. But there's a whole lot more like a complete ecosystem works along with fighters to a achieve a mutual goal. Indian fighters were bigger and better on paper in Feb-19 conflict but our superior EW planes blinded and deafened them that day. They failed to even communicate with each other so whole of their air force was practically rendered useless and ineffective that day. Let the time come for Rafale and J-10C to face each other.

The Game Changer.

FOsa2FvX0A41TYU.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone plz tell me what is the exact range of J-10C' s aesa radar?
If no one can tell you even the official name of the AESA radar J-10C is equipped right now, what make you think anyone here will know the "exact" range of it? 😅

But is safe to say the radar is at least 200 km plus detection range against fighter jet size target if you considered it's bigger and more powerful than the known KLJ-7A AESA radar.

Last edited:
If no one can tell you even the official name of the AESA radar J-10C is equipped right now, what make you think anyone here will know the "exact" range of it? 😅

But is safe to say the radar is at least 200 km plus detection range against fighter jet size target if you considered it's bigger and more powerful than the known KJ-7A AESA radar.hi

Hi,

It is of least concern for the Paf that people on this forum know about the range of the radar, because as an average Joe, most would be clueless to what it means in true sense.

I came across this youtuber's video and he raised some quite interesting points regarding microchip manufacturing ability of Russia vs US & then China vs Russia for military use. I think its a really good analysis that he made and probably the reason why IAF is not so confident despite having massive sized, twin engined SU 30 MKIs and had to run and buy Rafales. We all saw what happened at 27th Feb!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom