What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Their physical fitness looks sub par, with bellies and body fat.
But still lucky sods , flying that thing.

The post you quoted says PLAAF, not PAF.

They look excellent; their puffy clothing makes them look a little plump. But, overall, they look better than 199,999,999 Pakistanis roaming the street.

Today's fighter pilots need to be more 'nerd' than 'hotshot', I suspect it will soon come back to as it was before when 5th/6th Gens will have no option but to go into a knife fight against each other.
i believe that too, as with 5th/6th gen technology, long range engagement will be problematic. even today if f-22 / f-35 go against j-20 it will be a dog fight

PAF J10C from the First Batch
FmAgnxwXoAEdEdo

So going back to WS-10B thrust.
It's 70kn dry and 144kn wet?
Compared to F-16 engine. The dry thrust is lower than F-16 but wet is much higher.
Don't know if ots good or bad.

EDIT :
Just read wiki ( Yeah I know).
TWR of F-16 is still better than J-10C.
Despite J-10c having a more powerful engine, the aircraft also happens to ne heavier than Eff Soola.
Dry thrust is 92 kn

Enlarged Dosal Spine (EDS)
FYMOPY3WQAELT28

Although the enlarged dorsal spine version seems to be for the aerobatics team, there's no reason why it couldn't be adopted for the same purpose as the dorsal spine in the Viper on future versions of the J-10.

I believe we would see the ground/surface attack munitions unveiled along with re-equipment of Haiders.... No (need to be) Sea Skimmers now I believe...😉

Last edited:
I can see a future major upgraded version of j10 coming up with ws15, cft, dorsal spine, avionics upgraded etc in next 5-8 years. May be not for paf ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom