What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Same reason why the J-31 resembles a F-35 with some F-22 influences because aerodynamics and electromagnetism dictate it to be a good compromise to achieve a goal.
Hi,

Or it can be stated that for the 5th gen design---there are limited geometric design options available---unlike the conventional design---.

So---most 5th gen aircraft would look alike in their shape & form for best possible stealth form---.

By that inference - it is a X-31 and the Gripen too.

A lot of designs look similar because it is just good science. If something works why try to change it just for trying to look different?

Same reason why the J-31 resembles a F-35 with some F-22 influences because aerodynamics and electromagnetism dictate it to be a good compromise to achieve a goal.
That is indeed what I meant to imply. a lot of designs have been studied and a design similar to J10 has been studied and a design resembling that soviet fighter bomber too.
Yes, bro. Like Turkey TFX is a copy of South Korea KF-21

Screenshot_20220813_213115.jpg

TFX-1.png

Very obvious copy. The only difference is that one can fly. One cannot fly.

Hi,

Or it can be stated that for the 5th gen design---there are limited geometric design options available---unlike the conventional design---.

So---most 5th gen aircraft would look alike in their shape & form for best possible stealth form---.
Correct. The concept in IT is called form factor.

Basically, if it works, why reinvent the wheel? Can you even reinvent it? Probably not, because it's the most efficient design.

There is maximum thrust and then there is maximum thrust that you routinely use in training. Supposedly Russian engines have a "training mode" that is used to preserve engine life in routine training. Wonder if something similar is used for WS-10.

You almost got it.
An engine maybe capable of a maximum thrust of 1000 N.
however operating the engine on or close to that envelope, means severe degradation
of various components ( mostly turbines stage ) and very low MTBF.

This is where western technology is so advanced, the material advancements allow
their engines to operate a much harsher envelope, whereas the Russian engines
suffer from maintenance and other failures.

Russian strategy has been to build cheap, and build a lot.

Chinese talking about copying is like prosT1tue talking about virginity
Why are you so excited? Turkish TFX is a copy of Korean kf21. not a fact?

Oh, just remind prost1tue ~ Both of these are copy/assembled goods. but one can fly, one cannot.

look

TFX-1.png
Screenshot_20220813_213115.jpg

What an obvious copy....or do you want to tell me ~ you can design anything in the real world?

Don't make international jokes. thank you.

Last edited:

look

View attachment 912914View attachment 912915

What an obvious copy....or do you want to tell me ~ you can design anything in the real world?

You dont know anything about KFX You dont know anything about TFX and You dont know what make a fighter jet copy of another jet.. You will proboly call every delta wing jet a copy paste of Chinese J20 jet because you thing it is something only Chinese aviation made..

KFX and TFX are not similar planes. You can see this from their production lines or from the features they describe.
FiQAaHuWIAEtwZg
FiQAZkxXEAAma0x

DbiPemZWsAAI39q.jpg:large

You dont know anything about KFX You dont know anything about TFX and You dont know what make a fighter jet copy of another jet.. You will proboly call every delta wing jet a copy paste of Chinese J20 jet because you thing it is something only Chinese aviation made..

KFX and TFX are not similar planes. You can see this from their production lines or from the features they describe.
FiQAaHuWIAEtwZg
FiQAZkxXEAAma0x

DbiPemZWsAAI39q.jpg:large

what? OMG. Why are you talking about the J-20??

I'm just saying. TFX obviously copied KF-21. isn't it? of course... KF-21 may refer to some J-31.

But the problem is. Only one copy/assembly goods cannot fly.

And why do you think your assembly goods do not rely on rcopy?

this

View attachment 912927

It looks like this.

View attachment 912928

isn't it?
You realize we need blueprints of this chinese jet to copypaste it right ? You cant just copypaste a fighter jet by just making its design look similer and I'm not even talking about Kızılelma is unmaned jet.

what? OMG. Why are you talking about the J-20??

I'm just saying. TFX obviously copied KF-21. isn't it? of course... KF-21 may refer to some J-31.

But the problem is. Only one copy/assembly goods cannot fly.
No I'm not talking about J20 but KFX boramae..
I use J20 for example

You realize we need blueprints of this chinese jet to copypaste it right ? You cant just copypaste a fighter jet by just making its design look similer and I'm not even talking about Kızılelma is unmaned jet.

No I'm not talking about J20 but KFX boramae..
I use J20 for example
The aviation industry is very complex. Even if you can copy the shape of the J-20/J-31/AVIC Dark Sword. But you can never copy an aviation industry and its complete technical system(Now you have understood this truth).

Turkey is trying to build an aviation industry. At present, it is preliminary success. Congratulations to our Turkey friends

As for a group of backward agricultural countries. Their understanding of the aviation industry may only be "copy".... Like a dwarf talking about basketball. 150cm people believe they are as tall as Yao Ming.

Oh, just remind prost1tue ~ Both of these are copy/assembled goods. but one can fly, one cannot.

look

View attachment 912914View attachment 912915

Hi,

From your comments---I am assured that---like most educated posters you do not understand 5th gen aircraft design.

So---here it is---for a perfect 5th gen design---all aircraft would be very very very similar to each other---and be a copy of each other.

5th gen design, stealth depends on angles---and you can only create so FEW different angles to stay within the parameters of stealth----.

On a 4.5 gen or older aircraft---you can make million and one design---with enough power---everyone of them would succeed in flying---.

I hope you understand what I am writing---. Let me know if you don't---I will try to explain in easier terms---.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom