What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

8FF402DD-69A1-4A74-BBCD-760EF482FAD5.jpeg

In all honesty, at least enjoy the 10C news. You were fed they were coming with a inferior engine, arms and inferior weapons package and was without IRST.

None of that was true.

Within last two years we have seen:

Xxxxxx (as yet unrevealed PAF update), HQ-9P, updated SPJ for JF, JFB3, J10C, VT4, WL2, TB2, CH4B, M109A Arty, SH-15Arty, Mi-35Ms, Fatah-1, TPS-77MRR, Harbah, Type 54AP, updated Agosta 90Bs.

PN has gone from simply fielding tactical datalinks to now fielding real-time data networks via ADVENT, ATR-72 Sea Eagle, and now Sea Sultan, YLC-18, Kornet E, Ly-80, 3 new ERIEYES, REK 3, CM401. Next Gen ESM for PN ships. Hangor, Babar class corvettes, Jinnah Class FFGs, and at least 5-6 other programs in the works.

And we keep asking what’s new… getting spoilt are we? As a 80s kid, growing up in the 90s, these are the biggest updates at least I’ve seen in my lifetime. Learn to enjoy too folks!

Last edited:
Please don’t start a flanker rumor after this. There are no twin engine jets coming. Period. :)
How about this flanker rumor:
Pakistan will buy 24 second-hand Su-35 from China. These Su-35 are purchased by China from Russia and delivered in 2018. China has refitted these Su-35. These Su-35 add AESA and stealth coating, and can use PL15.

How about starting an Indus Viper rumor?
Ill do it -
Everything including funds exists except the DSCA notices and approval. It really is up to Pakistan to pull that trigger and see where it goes. Even the config has been pretty much decided including 120C-8s and 9Xs.

18 new builds(options for X more) with upgrades for Block-52 fleet as part of package.
Unit price is slightly more as offered to Bahrian due to additional systems and twice the normal spares.

How about this flanker rumor:
Pakistan will buy 24 second-hand Su-35 from China. These Su-35 are purchased by China from Russia and delivered in 2018. China has refitted these Su-35. These Su-35 add AESA and stealth coating, and can use PL15.
Wrote this in 21’

Ill do it -
Everything including funds exists except the DSCA notices and approval. It really is up to Pakistan to pull that trigger and see where it goes. Even the config has been pretty much decided including 120C-8s and 9Xs.

18 new builds(options for X more) with upgrades for Block-52 fleet as part of package.
Unit price is slightly more as offered to Bahrian due to additional systems and twice the normal spares.
Heartbreak Hotel - thanks a lot.

No. I just prefer seeing where they’re spending money vs not. A twin engine jet comes with infrastructure costs that PAF can ill afford at present. They’ve to perform upgrades elsewhere. It’s simple maths.

My intention was to point out that we shouldn't judge people like they don't understand PAF. I agree that there are people with good analytical skills even living in Canada but then, there are people living within the proximity but can't say a word. I have no other interest but lest not judge the people.

Sorry but this is just a rumor by someone who doesn’t understand PAF.
By the way, I missed that someone who said it before? Can you or @Zarvan point to the source.

Got this clip from a youtube video. J-10C has single touch-screen display like F-35.

View attachment 815910

I've been hearing viper whispers on other forums. It's hard to believe what's true and what's not.

I was wondering if the avionics core between the JF17 Block III and J10C have become merged for the MMI and that the JF17 Block III is from an electronic perspective, now, a baby J10C with integrated links that allow for more sophisticated hybrid offensive mixed formations of JF17 Block III's and J10Cs. I would not be suprised if the above picture is also similar to how the JF17 Block III cockpit will look. ( All speculation - but to me the software is the most interesting part of this - the original JF17 Block III MMI was derived from the J10 series - so they are related to each other like siblings - also - i wonder if the PAF has gotten more of the hardpoints to become smarter - lets see ).

This new block of J10C would be the basis of future PLAAF procurements - ensuring compatability between the PLAAF and PAF fleets.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom