What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Well, so indeed the Pakistani version is a downgraded one of the regular PLAAF version! :azn:

fikar nishta ... we will go to Shershah and get the TYPE-R and NOS sticker
Oh my eldest brother is one hell of a Baji, we used to go Bakra mandi to buy animal, the seller gives a price of lets say 50,000 Pkr, and my brother be like 15,000 pkr ka de rahe ho ? then my brother use his catch phrase, 3 baar ponchun ga, De rahe ho ? De rahe ho? De rahe ho ? acha chalo aage barho hahaha I was scared to even go with him hahah he would get beaten up and will get me beaten up too hahah

I was with my late mom (may Allah bless her soul) and we were at this store getting something, can't remember what exactly it was and how much it was for

Ammi: ye kitnay ka hai
Shopkeeper: 1000 ka
Ammi: 75 doon gi
Me: WTF (trying to look for exit)

I HATED going shopping with her and now i HATE going shopping with my better half, i am terrible at this lol

P.S Ammi haggled it down to 200 *rolling my eyes*

Hi,

I am one of the senior most members on this forum.

I used to be on the think Tank but I resigned my commission many years ago due to difference of opinion with those who stated that pakistan did not have funds and will get nothing from china ever and J10 does not bring anything to the table---.

There will be no Type 054's---pakistan is broke---there will be no chinese submarines---and look now---none of them has any shame to come forward and apologize---hey @araz---how about an apology.

& mods---don't delete the post.
I don't know the rest but I evidently remember you pushing for J8II, especially for PN.

Link 17 , like link 16 , can be used to provide two way data link to update the missile to guide to a target, where the missile can turn on its own radar and goes pitbull. So , technically it is possible.
That’s the job of a fire control radar.

God truly works in mysterious ways.

Indians first reduce their order of 100+ Rafales to 36 odd jets.

Pakistan keeps mum about another buy until the last very moment, while the world piles on orders for Rafale, effectively shutting the doors on a follow up order by IAF until the end of the decade. Unless they order an entire manufacturing line of their own, which given the corruption allegations - I highly doubt is happening.

Pakistan buys 3 sqns worth of a work horse of a jet, that has seen more development within Chinese weapon ecosystem than any other…ensuring a viable and robust after sale update cycle.

I am not sure this was a result of conscious decision making or merely fate at play, but what a sight to behold.

Ajit Doval once said that "Pakistani Generals told me that Taliban will overrun Afghanistan but I didn't believe them". He said it while addressing some British Defence committee I think. However, Taliban did run-over Afghanistan.

We have our way of doing things. This is just PDF members and some media houses being on bashing train and never had the patience. Blue Boys or any other branch, they know how to counter and keep an edge with quality.

274235077_4790843704345206_7647156855650417866_n.jpg
Presenting to you the Mighty J10 Chocolate

You must be joking...

I'm not joking. PLAAF does have 24 su-35s, which have been modified.

Pakistan is too small In size to warrant the need of large twin engine fighter jets.
China has to cover area from xinjiang to South China Sea. Likewise India has large airspace from Nepalese border to Andanan islands. So the use of large twin engine jets with high fuel carrying capacity and longer flight duration is justified.
Why would Pakistan ever need such large jets, is beyond me.

Don't you want to go for a ride in the Indian Ocean? And say hello to Indian ships?

Celebrate the J-10C, plz leave the F-16 out of this thread.

Is PAF planning to give J-10C a local name? To me the J-10C looks like a 'Gyrfalcon'. Google if you don't know what that is.

Few questions @PanzerKiel @kursed

Which PAF squadron is going to get it first?

Any idea about the cockpit layout? Three MFDs or single MFD?
Dragon Bhai

In principle they should apologize; there is no doubt about it. But then it would be trying to squeeze water out of stones.

No one is here to win the internet world and be praised like keyboard joe. This is a Forum. You say something and move on. Let the people agree or disagree. Stop with brownie points stupidity. What's for apologizing? We are not here to shame and name. It's just a shameless act. Grow up and move on.

No, birds fly at drak night...
ہم اپنے نئے کبوتروں کو پہلے 10 دن بند کرتے ہیں تاکہ مانوس ہو جائیں
Just fantastic reply........urdu wali line tu kamal hy .....jeetey raho

I'm not joking. PLAAF does have 24 su-35s, which have been modified.

Don't you want to go for a ride in the Indian Ocean? And say hello to Indian ships?
Have cruise missiles for that. Why send the jets all the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom