What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

Actually you are right, it does look like UAE ... I wish the image was higher resolution ..

and incidentally Gen Kiyani is in the UAE too :D

Its Jordan. 100% sure. The roundal on the the car is RJAF and not UAEAF.

Last edited:
So how many people here on this forum has an access to runway of airbase where our beasts will land?????

We want few clips :D

I guess they will be landing at Kamra.

the thing bothering me is that they are taking longer time to come back . . . . . . .

i think they are on sale promotional trip . . . . . . ..
they r staying longer than normal to show the goodies to different air forces . . . . . .

its just an idea can anyone confirm . .. . . . .

that on the way back where they made stops and how long . . . . .

Yes its Jorden

63750041.png

600pxroundeloftheroyalj.png

RJAF(Royal Jordan Airforce)
signia matches

Last edited:
the thing bothering me is that they are taking longer time to come back . . . . . . .

i think they are on sale promotional trip . . . . . . ..
they r staying longer than normal to show the goodies to different air forces . . . . . .

its just an idea can anyone confirm . .. . . . .

that on the way back where they made stops and how long . . . . .

Yes its Jorden

63750041.png

600pxroundeloftheroyalj.png

RJAF(Royal Jordan Airforce)
signia matches

On their way to FIA, the Arabs were impressed and were promised to have an insight in JFT. Now on their way back, that promise is being fulfilled :)

Yes brother we are promoting it to Arabs on its way back to Pakistan. Currently it is in Jordan, next stop is is Saudi Arabia.

JFT in FIA but the video is in Chinese ! Request to Chinese friends please tell us what is being said about JFT? thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
part 2......

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

part 4.....

part 5

Back
Top Bottom