What's new

PAF surgical strikes in India, some observations, ramification.

No one in Pak cares about the World. All that matters is it was not appreciated by our Forces and you now know the consequences of a Treegical Strike.
:hitwall:

Pakistan is STILL dependent on other nations for a LOT of things.

Oil for instance. Weapons. Electronics. By raising the ante a bit, India can make Chinese wary of investing in your country.

Please try to understand what is at stake here.

A Mig bison is peanuts when compared to what is at stake now.

Oil for instance. Weapons. Electronics. By raising the ante a bit, India can make Chinese wary of investing in your country.

After looking at your post...whatever symapthy, i had for Gandhi...will go away....He f**d up my nation in such a way that we do not even need enemeis when we have within us in so many numbers..
@Joe Shearer @Dash @Nilgiri @Rollno21

May I add that we still shown the world that we can beat India.

We have lot of shortcomings for sure. But still our jawans gave them a shock they would never forgot.
I will try to be as honest as possible, so please excuse me.

You have shown you can down a Mig 21 Bison. And return him in 2 days.

With India's growing clout in the OIC and victimhood, your deals with most countries (except Turkey) will become more difficult.

I understand that accepting weakness will hurt your ego. But that is what India did even before 1971 or 99 etc. And look what happened.

World opinion is very important. I suspect Indian strategy was this.

Also do you know what Army is doing in Kashmir now?
Something it has never done before. Ever. Something that was always the weak link of the so called Kashmir Jihad.

After looking at your post...whatever symapthy, i had for Gandhi...will go away....He f**d up my nation in such a way that we do not even need enemeis when we have within us in so many numbers..
@Joe Shearer @Dash @Nilgiri @Rollno21
I am sorry. I don't want to be counted among genocidal maniacs. I have no enmity with Pakistan. Honest people (like me) live there.

With India's growing clout in the OIC and victimhood, your deals with most countries (except Turkey) will become more difficult.

I understand that accepting weakness will hurt your ego. But that is what India did even before 1971 or 99 etc. And look what happened.

Something it has never done before. Ever. Something that was always the weak link of the so called Kashmir Jihad.

EPIC FAIL. In fact the inverse will happen. As Chinese technological, military and scientific prowess is nearly at the same level as that of the americans, Pakistan will soon have huge access to advanced, top of the line weapons systems and resources that we have NEVER EVER had before. With the Chinese more than willing to do TOTs of these systems, Pakistan will in the not too distant future have a huge, high tech advanced military that will be a major world force........:azn:

I am sorry. I don't want to be counted among genocidal maniacs. I have no enmity with Pakistan. Honest people (like me) live there.

We shot down your frontline SU-30 MKI

Digest that fact.

"I will try to be as honest as possible,..."
Your post shows more of your metal handicap rather than your honesty.
Yeah we freed your pilot in 2 days because we got every thing we needed to know from him. What is the advantage of keeping a dud shell?
India's growing clout? It is a right for the host to invite a guest. UAE chose to use that right. But OIC as whole gives a shit to India and Indians. I am wondering what benefit India or UAE got out of Sushma speech at the meeting of low level officials? How many Muslim countries are now taking occupied J&K as India's attot ang?

Your media initially also admitted that an MKI was downed as well. Somehow, the reports were retracted.

I tell you the fact. At present, the IAF, in terms of training and skill, is outmatched by the PAF by a huge margin. The attack your bases in IOK, the destruction they caused and came back unharmed, and the way they took down two, or more of your air assets, speaks a lot about their capabilities.

There is enough time to rethink and avoid further adventurism. Back off now, or it would be difficult to hide multiple MKI wreckages.

Out of the two that were shot down, the one that fell the other side was an MKI. Again, NO f-16s were used in this episode.

Thunders from 14th sqdrn stationed at Minhas base Karma took the honors.

Your media initially also admitted that an MKI was downed as well. Somehow, the reports were retracted.

I tell you the fact. At present, the IAF, in terms of training and skill, is outmatched by the PAF by a huge margin. The attack your bases in IOK, the destruction they caused and came back unharmed, and the way they took down two, or more of your air assets, speaks a lot about their capabilities.

There is enough time to rethink and avoid further adventurism. Back off now, or it would be difficult to hide multiple MKI wreckages.

Out of the two that were shot down, the one that fell the other side was an MKI. Again, NO f-16s were used in this episode.

Sir, the guy has his heart in the right place. To summarize what he's trying to say, we won militarily, but are losing diplomatically. Personally, I see it thus. If we really are so militarily strong, then screw the world and end this Indian misery once and for all. Otherwise, recognize the situation on the diplomatic front and actually do something about it. We are such ostriches on the diplomatic front, my thread was merged somewhere else by the forum admin. We are not willing to face our failures.

While all attention on the frontier, India has started what it says 'cleaning house'. Perhaps that was the aim all along.

You have no idea. Sorry. You are emotional good natured folks.

Our media is worthless.

Since no proof of MKI was given by you or world media, I will count that as true.

So one Bison was downed. It is not even a military confrontation.

That price is nothing for India to pay. A plane that is decades out of date. Read Sun Tzu and Chanakya. This is a mistake you repeat everytime.

All the while, the REAL military confrontation is happening silently on the LoC.

India will keep mum because it is inflicting casualties. Pakistan will keep mum because that makes them appear weak.

Pakistan wants to appear strong. India on the other hand WANTS to appear weak.

But OIC as whole gives a shit to India and Indians. I am wondering what benefit India or UAE got out of Sushma speech at the meeting of low level officials? How many Muslim countries are now taking occupied J&K as India's attot ang?
Ok.

Let me explain.

OIC may give a shit to India on a personal humanitarian level. But - MONEY TALKS!

Deals are made IN SUCH MEETS. You may get some volunteers from those countries, some donations etc but nothing on the strategic level. While India WILL.

But Pakistan has also made a mistake. You claim to be the Muslim nuclear power.
But you have not used it or even threatened to use it EVEN ONCE EVEN WHEN the following nations have been violated.
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Palestine
- Libya
- Egypt
- Yemen
- Iraq
- Afghanistan

BREAKING NEWS:

Addressing to public gathering PM modi said " Need for Fighter Jets Rafale has become more important now, If we had these jets the situation would been very different". He said " do not criticize your armed forces it hurts"

So this mad man is not gonna digest this insult....if he is re-elected and would go for quick purchase of Rafales & S-400 system. and again stage the drama to be used for revenge driven adventure.

Again...we do not beleive our Gov where there are enough reason to suspect them....Unlike us,your people even do not question about why your state support elements who are part of terrorism in Kashmir..Or your people think supporting militants who attack Indian army is a good thing..
Well we do question people who are part of terrorism in Kashmir. We oppose them on every forum, we fk them in cricket match, we hand them their azzes in Aireal combats, we even destroys their lies on social media but then we show decency and returns their pilots to unharmed.

The post quoted above deserves a positive rating. @Joe Shearer would you like to do the honors?

I really don't know what to make of him. Many of his posts mirror my views exactly; then he goes and says things that leave me blinking.

He seems to be a Bengali (not Bangladeshi) Muslim who is a peacenik, and doesn't think very highly of India under bhakt rule. He is definitely anti-Modi, and has a cynical and very realistic view about that person's thinking and outlook. If he was not seemingly anti-Indian on occasion, I would be all right with him. But when his position is that he wants India to lose, and therefore says harsh but truthful things to her enemies (as he sees them and wishes to see them), I cannot support him.

If he was not anti-Indian, that positive rating would have been a done deal.

I really don't know what to make of him. Many of his posts mirror my views exactly; then he goes and says things that leave me blinking.

He seems to be a Bengali (not Bangladeshi) Muslim who is a peacenik, and doesn't think very highly of India under bhakt rule. He is definitely anti-Modi, and has a cynical and very realistic view about that person's thinking and outlook. If he was not seemingly anti-Indian on occasion, I would be all right with him. But when his position is that he wants India to lose, and therefore says harsh but truthful things to her enemies (as he sees them and wishes to see them), I cannot support him.

If he was not anti-Indian, that positive rating would have been a done deal.

Your rants aside, at what time in India a PM is considered to be lame duck before elections? A month, week,? Or there is no such concept among your kind?

Is there any discussion at some level that there might be a slight possibility that Modi is looking to start the war and scuttle the elections, specially finding himself in tight corner after Pakistani strikes?

One more very important fact. Below is the list of jets who are yet to be tested in a battle.

Fighters that have yet to see combat: F-22 Raptor, Saab Gripen, Eurofighter Typhoon, J-10, MiG-31, Su-30, Su-33, Su-35.

We got some "top of the line" names in there.

JF17 on the other hand, has now got two kills, with prized SU30 sitting as a cherry on top.

Last edited:
The world is STILL not condemned India's strike.

Sushma ji quotes Rig Veda in OIC while condemning 'Islamic' terrorism and other 'islamic' nations clap and smile. While Pakistan stays out and no one bats an eye.

Even China has not uttered a word against India.

Jamaat e Islami JnK is banned in India and hundreds are behind bars. And probably will vanish.

In spite of being attacked, Pak did not use a nuke. Even did not threaten to use a nuke. Even a tactical nuke. The Pakistani nuke guaranteed peace in the Indian subcontinent. Now who is going to take you seriously.

The real message of this shot across the bow is to make Pakistan realize that it needs to change course in certain matters. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom