What's new

PAF takes air space control over Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^CHILL GUYS.
ACCORDING TO REALLY RELIABLE SOURCES, NOTHING SPECIAL IN AIR-SPACE, PAF IS JUST BURNING FUEL TO KEEP " QAUMI HAUSLA BY SHOW OF JAZBA"

BBC saying it was just a war time excercise

A war isnt as " funny " as it seeems to those indianz,,, they r just testin our valour which (very sadly i have to say) dey lack like anything,,, PAF nd PAK armed forces believe in DOING rather den just SAYING!!,, so indianz, better start preparing caskets wid inian "tarangga'z" on dem,, ur army will be needin it,, We dun wanna go for a war but if u r pulling us into it, den behold,, no one can be as volatile , crushing & cruel an enemy as we Pakistaniz are!!!

LAHORE: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) fighter jets made flights in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore.

According to sources, PAF jets made flights in airspace of Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Lahore on Monday afternoon after which local residents were climbed on their rooftops.

Meanwhile, all airports of the country put on high alert. A flight bound for Dubai from Lahore and another flight coming Lahore from Quetta have been halted till further orders whereas all passes at Lahore airport have been cancelled.

PAF sources said that fighter jets are on routine flights and making surveillance of country’s airspace.

Geo News

Michael Mullen!!!! i abhorr dat **** faced guy!!! nd CNN's reports regarding PAK jets' flights shudnt be taken seriously,, we have very successfully conveyed da message we wanted to,,

^^^my sources tell me that army armour units are being deployed to key forward areas. officers are in ops briefings for the last 3 days and assets (armour/artillery) are being re-called from FATA to the eastern borders.

Sir, can you please re-confirm this? If yes, then I believe the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks have achieved their aims...

Good Good they only bombarding on there on country .. IAF dn hav guts to bombarding on Pakistani cities lol thats why IAF showz up there power to thr own country people lol :rofl: becuase they cant showup thr power to Pakistan becuase PAF already slap and showz his power before few days (im talkimng about Indian Violation) :pakistan:

ya right! sanam dobeengay saath tumharay saath apnay western location pe jo bara sar pe char kay behtay hain unko bhi laydobeengay sirf eek side say nahe 3 4 ko laykar saath dobeengay bayfikar raho!

tum ada kaam karkay jatay ho ham pora kaaam karkay wapis jayeengay dun worry! LOLzz :guns::rofl:

The reason why Predator drones are striking on a daily basis in FATA areas unchecked is because we have a agreement with the Americans and that agreement is due to expire end of this month wether this agreement will be renewed remains to be seen. Just think why do the Predator drones not go into Irans territory to bomb suspected targets if they were that immune from being detected.

Its there in Indian media too.

Pakistan scrambles fighter jets over major cities
PTI

Pakistan scrambled fighter jets over several major cities on Monday, including the federal capital, as it said it had stepped up "vigilance" in view of the "current environment".

The aircraft roared over Islamabad, the nearby garrison city of Rawalpindi and other cities this afternoon as Air Force spokesman Air Commodore Humayun Viqar Zephyr said in a statement: "In view of the current environment, Pakistan Armed Forces (PAF) has enhanced its vigilance."

The brief statement from the air force did not give any more details. Residents in the capital made panic calls to media stations to ask about the low-flying aircrafts.

The air sorties by the PAF came a day after External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee said India is keeping "all options open" to deal with the aftermath of the Mumbai terror attacks.

India has blamed Pakistan-based elements, including the Lashkar-e-Toiba terror group, for the attacks and asked Pakistan to take action against them.

Congress party chief Sonia Gandhi too has said that India could give a "befitting reply" to those involved in the Mumbai attacks.

The two countries were involved in a spat last week over alleged violations of Pakistani airspace by Indian warplanes.

Pakistan lodged a formal protest that Indian jets had violated an agreement on airspace violations in the Azad Kashmir and Lahore sectors, a charge flatly denied by India.

Indian High Commissioner Satyabrata Pal is in Delhi to attend a meeting of all Indian envoys and Pakistani High Commissioner Shahid Malik is in Islamabad for consultations.

Sir, can you please re-confirm this? If yes, then I believe the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks achieved their aims...

sir the very first thing u must know...its not a PAK ARMED FORCES OFFICIAL BLOG where we r all workin to confirn reports for YOU nd where every post is cming from confirmed sources...:rofl:...

dA second thing,, we need u to expose nd investigate COLONEL PROHIT,,, our sweet colonel who planned MAALIGA blasts, MUMBAI train blasts nd recently the SAMJHOTA express incident,, why was HEMANT KURKRE heading to a very insignificant place right after the MUMBAI attacks initiated, ignoring the main stream areas like TAAJ, OBEROY nd JEWISH center ,, where he was very perfectly assassinated by WHOM???????????/ we yet dunno,,,, and INdian intelligence agencies really need to put more efforts in resolving dat issure rather than tryin to locate the origin of AJMAL QASAAB, who as it happens to be, was kidnapped by RAW including 250 other innocent Pakistaniz, frm NEPAL , India's baby-sit country,,,

War war war!!!!!!!!!! ,, sir,, countries entail diplomacy ,, or they cease to be countries,, ur high comission's role in dis scene of trauma has been extremely childish,, cryin like a baby whose lollipop haz been snatched!! y dun u search ur own premises for the terrorist agencies like SHUDDHI,, SANGHATAN,, RSS etc,, BAAL THAAKRAY can really make a very eminent terrorist leader if ur govt. allows it,, blimey,,

Last edited:
I wonder if any J10's were involved as part of the simulation?

Last edited by rOzBaCkE; Today at 02:01 PM. Reason: gramatical mistake

Edit some more please. Plenty of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes. Not to mention factual mistakes.

Funniest Joke of the day....Pakistan's Defense Minister says in case of War Pakistan will not use nukes...which means Pakistan developed Nukes just for show case! what a f.ucking idiot a batminton football and bat/ball making bazaari is our Defense Minister.

oh dear typical narrow-minded ness yaar! come on!! oh i forgot indianz are well knwn all over da wolrd for this,,:rofl: watever,, come on,, i did narrate some facts,, y dun u show some courage nd try digesting these facts rather den makin fun of "my grammatical mistake"...huh,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom