What's new

PAF to induct 188 JF-17 aircrafts including 26 JF-17B & 50 JF-17 Blk3

IMG_3935.JPG

Hi,

It is not a mater of winning---it is a matter of understanding---.
No. To best analagize the argument the answer is" jawab e jaahilaan bashad khamoshi". You want to make people who have spent their lives weaving through the nuts and bolts of the institution, understand. Then the answer is above.
Kind regards.

Hi,

The issue over here is that the BLK3 is to go thru integration and will not be fully integrated for a few years---. Even though you may have numbers---but the aircraft and the pilots may not be fully capable for awhile---.

I am pretty sure that you would understand the term " INTEGRATION "---.

It took members on this forum about 5---8 years to understand what the term integration meant---.

So---the best bet for the Paf is to get the J10CE's---.
So let me understand this fully. You have issues with INTEGRATION of a platform that you have in your inventory for at least 10 years. AND YOUR ANSWER IS------ buy J10C . Subhanallah. Did you even bother to read what you wrote. If this is the level of debate going on here then may Allah have mercy on all of us. Sorry I interrupted this party. Please carry on. Iam out.
A

I don't understand we have in-house production of the Thunders (well atleast 60% of it), why don't we rapidly ramp up its production and aim for around 350-400 Thunders instead of 188. Situation with India is only going to get worse in the coming years, the Thunders is a quality jet but it would become even more potent if we have it in large quality running CAP missions if God forbid situation deteriorates. Make sure that even a toy plane cannot take off in India without a Thunder tracking its position.
Everything in life has rules. When you make a product you make a batch simply because once specifications are finalized you want to try out how the performance is. You then make your assessments, look at what new technology is around to incorporate and do so. Then you test the product again and make make a new batch with the changes . This is how the cycles go. There will come a time when the product cannot be improved further. Then you either produce the same product or move on to the next generations.
A

No. To best analagize the argument the answer is" jawab e jaahilaan bashad khamoshi". You want to make people who have spent their lives weaving through the nuts and bolts of the institution, understand. Then the answer is above.
Kind regards.

So let me understand this fully. You have issues with INTEGRATION of a platform that you have in your inventory for at least 10 years. AND YOUR ANSWER IS------ buy J10C . Subhanallah. Did you even bother to read what you wrote. If this is the level of debate going on here then may Allah have mercy on all of us. Sorry I interrupted this party. Please carry on. Iam out.
A

Everything in life has rules. When you make a product you make a batch simply because once specifications are finalized you want to try out how the performance is. You then make your assessments, look at what new technology is around to incorporate and do so. Then you test the product again and make make a new batch with the changes . This is how the cycles go. There will come a time when the product cannot be improved further. Then you either produce the same product or move on to the next generations.
A

I see PDF everyday---but I don't love PDF no more---.

Last edited:
I see you PDF everyday---but I don't love you no more---.
You cared enough to respond!. I have a nonbiased view of posts. My nature is to call a spade a spade. I did not realize you had changed your name otherwise I would not have bothered to even respond. As to loving me or not, there are plaenty in that que who dont and personally I dont give a toss.
Main tanha tha main tanha houn.
Tum aao to kya na aao to kya.
If you post something good I will appreciate it the rest gets ignored as per usual.
Kind regards.
A

You cared enough to respond!. I have a nonbiased view of posts. My nature is to call a spade a spade. I did not realize you had changed your name otherwise I would not have bothered to even respond. As to loving me or not, there are plaenty in that que who dont and personally I dont give a toss.
Main tanha tha main tanha houn.
Tum aao to kya na aao to kya.
If you post something good I will appreciate it the rest gets ignored as per usual.
Kind regards.
A
Sir He loves you.....
He says "but I don't love you no more---" :lol::enjoy:

He means he loves you :D @Karam Ali

English tou check karyen...Emrican ki:sick:

So rumor is Chinese, Leonardo and perhaps Turkish suite option available now let’s see what is final decision for paf of course foreign customer can get more options now

Back
Top Bottom