What's new

PAF's fifth generation fighter would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we need to develop a 5th Gen when we already have an off the shelf option?, stop brining developmentalist thought in every thread

Developing or Buying it needs huge finance

Another issue is maintenance cost

You misunderstood me

Developing or Buying it needs huge finance

Another issue is maintenance cost

You misunderstood me

Developing even a 3th / 4th gen aircraft is difficult. Ask India. Still Pakistani achieved it very easy. You just need the best friend that can help.

Developing even a 3th / 4th gen aircraft is difficult. Ask India. Still Pakistani achieved it very easy. You just need the best friend that can help.

When did you develop a jet in your whole life time

LoL ..

Show me some pictures or videos where pakistani engineers or scientists working at design phase of fighter plane.

You din't even buy the fighter, China donated you. :coffee:

Very close to New Delhi from Pakistan, and the J-20 is big voyage.
PAF is a defensive air force, and the J-20 is a good long-range penetration fighter.
So J-20 is not suitable for PAF.
If the PAF want to attack New Delhi, The short-range missile is better than the J-20.

PAF needs of these:
Single-engine, Multi-purpose, Cheap, Easy maintenance, Stealth fighter
---------------------
After completion of the WS-15, Perhaps the CAC and the PAF can collaborate to study a fifth-generation fighter, on the basis of the J-10.
I thanked for this post but sadly rest of your other posts in this thread are utter crap and with any proof materials.So before post such things please do some search .
Thanks,:coffee:

LoL ..

Show me some pictures or videos where pakistani engineers or scientists working at design phase of fighter plane.

You din't even buy the fighter, China donated you. :coffee:

It was not donation but mutual development program and every side contributed half cost of whole Program. So first get some search over this.

yes its may be between 75-100 million dollars per plane and a 100 planes may cost 8-10 billion dollars but may be the Pakistan economy may develop and may be PAF may have the money to buy them or take a soft lone from china

or maybe Pakistan and India will resume the talks where Musharraf and Manmohan Sign left last time .. effectively making this whole requrement unnecessary..

my hope in life.. I can welcome Indian tourists to Pakistan with open hands and can visit India myself and see the places I have only read in books and mix up with ordinary people in Bazaars..

untill then lets theorocraft about stealthy planes and stuff :)

or maybe Pakistan and India will resume the talks where Musharraf and Manmohan Sign left last time .. effectively making this whole requrement unnecessary..

my hope in life.. I can welcome Indian tourists to Pakistan with open hands and can visit India myself and see the places I have only read in books and mix up with ordinary people in Bazaars..

untill then lets theorocraft about stealthy planes and stuff :)

If only saner minds prevailed across the borders.

Regarding Future Indians bleeding and having nitemare maintenance comment by Hasnain.

Wishful hopeful thinking comes to mind.

REASON WHY

FGFA is a direct follow of the su30mki project so concept and maintenance will be DIRECT FOLLOW UP AND UPGRADE = Makes perfect sense.
= 400 fighters.
MMRCA + LCA are directly linked by all accounts either the Gripen ng OR THE
F18 super hornet will win the deal. Both MMRCA and LCA will share the same engine = 250 fighters..

FGFA induction will see india phase out mirage2000 mig29 and jags by 2020-2025.

Regarding bleeding resources by 2020 INDIA IS FORCASTED to have the 5th largest defense budget in the world around $80-90 billion per year.

Request to Mods, please close this senseless, baseless, flammable thread.

Please try to show some professional behavior, A lot of people on this thread have gone extremely silly or unreasonable. This forum does not deserve such arousing. Please consider this as a warning to all because when the mods start cleaning up you will not like it.

IT WILL BE EITHER YOU OR YOUR FRIEND. THINK ABOUT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom