What's new

Pak-China friendship on the rise

Was that the reason behind why India decides to hurt Russia's feelings?

when did we hurt thier feeling's , intead russia is more close to india than china or america. india would prefer to have an ally like russsia, france ,japan or germany rather then being a scapegoat in this america - china cold war that is the reason why we selected rafeal in mmrca.

How can India join NATO? They are nowhere near the North Atlantic.

They are lacking the coherent geographically to be integrated into NATO. Moreover, they will disadvantage themselves by doing so. Who would want to be the first cannon fodder should things kick off between NATO and the SCO. So I have to give them credit here for making the correct choice.
Besides, who would want to be in NATO knowing that they would end up being mistreated like our Turkish brothers.

when did we hurt thier feeling's , intead russia is more close to india than china or america. india would prefer to have an ally like russsia, france ,japan or germany rather then being a scapegoat in this america - china cold war that is the reason why we selected rafeal in mmrca.

First let me correct you here. There is no cold war between America and China. They are eachother's biggest trading partners.

As for hurting Russia, yes India did so by being non-alligned and then rejecting it's product in favour of the west. Even though as a buyer, you have the right to choose, but politically it speaks foul to the Russians. Hence the sudden change of relationship between Russia and Pakistan, they've even recieved full backing to join the SCO. Whereas before, the Russians would have wanted India to join first before considering Pakistan's application.

I would suggest India to join SCO's camp, otherwise India will not accept to see military exercise jointly for Russia and Pakistan including China and other allies.

Hope India make a wise move.
I don't think India will join SCO unless the rules are changed so that India can be on par with China and Russia in the organization.

That is why Pakistan will join SCO first (if US keeps threatening it and violating its sovereignty).

India is going to sit out the next major global military conflict by staying neutral between the US-bloc and China-bloc.

USA is certainly trying to contain China energy wise whether or not you can call it a cold war on the par of the USSR and USA I dont know. Once the US feels it can turn off the energy flows into China they for sure will become more aggressive towards China in a more direct fashion.

USA is certainly trying to contain China energy wise whether or not you can call it a cold war on the par of the USSR and USA I dont know. Once the US feels it can turn off the energy flows into China they for sure will become more aggressive towards China in a more direct fashion.
That is absolutely 100% correct. USA hates China and wants to destroy it. If China is smart, China will strike first.

USA is looking more and more like a wounded animal.

First, it lost India as a handy cannon-fodder type ally (smart thing for India to realize this just in time)!

Next, events in the Middle East will weaken Israel and pro-USA regimes.

Next, Japan will economically crash from way too many bailouts and public debt.

Next, US dollar will crash.

Next, US will fight an all out war with China and its allies in a last desperate bid to hang on to American Empire. If China is smart, China will strike first with all military force at its disposal.

Back
Top Bottom