What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep this tread on topic, we don't need any F-22 and F-35 compairisons, or worthless links, and we don't need people's (trolls) opinions regarding the Pakfa RCS, after all a Lockheed Martin employee that has worked on the F-22 said:

"Pak-FA = metal marble (once they take all the flight test instrumentation off and apply the RAM coatings). Yes, IMO, its that good in the forward sector."

Unless someone else is a Lockheed Martin employee that has built stealth aircraft, i suggest people just keep their pointless compents to themself afterall Sukhoi and Lockheed Martin engineers know more than any of us. End of story.

110percent i agree with u buddy. People calling mr gambit an expert (who flown f-22 and Pak-fa). All i know after reading his most comments in every thread is that he 'anti indian expert' lol. Buddy i agree with you we should stick with PAK-FA discussion.

Funny isn't it?

When some members commented on photos and said it lacks stealth characteristic all Indian and Russian members said you cant guess its capabilities by pictures.

Now how this Lockheed Martin employee came to know that
Pak-FA = metal marble

I'll take his word on it considering he worked on the F-22. 99.9999 percent of people that criticize the Pakfa have no idea what they are talking about. Like i say Sukhoi knows more about stealth than a bunch of forum warriors.

Why we Indians say we built this plane or we are partner in this. As far as i know. This prototype is 100% Russian..

i agree apart from money, there is nothing from our side..
but dont to forget the sukhoi generals comments that "for further improvement of the aircraft indian partner is essential because they have advance line in compsite material manufacturing..."

YELLOW LINE CLEARLY IS boom refueling PROBE, cool!:tup:

also sergei bogdan - the next yuri gagarin:thinktank::chilli:

Last edited:
Emo ji aapney F-22 raptor aur PAK-FA ko fly kiya hai? what are you trying to prove ji? Are u saying india and russia are nuts to spend around 20 billion dollars on PAK-FA? LoL. emo ji PAK-FA build to kill a jet fighter which americans aint happy with (F-22 raptor). PAK-FA humare sukhoi-30MKI ka B*ap hai ji. Now for a moment lets agree with u that PAK-FA not went through stealth test before flying (funny isn't it?) and PAK-FA dead meat for Raptor. Now tell me emo ji kya india going war against america with our dead meat PAK-FA? lol. Or do you think america giving pakistan F-22 raptor to counter a dead meat Pak-fa? Aapkey pass kya hai Pak-fa ke against? Do u have answer for PAK-FA ji?

first of all stop using this 'roman hindi'
secondly i was just negating the point which said that PAK-FA has RCS of 0.5 m^2, even EF & Rafale has a better RCS
don't know why are you on Fire
& i never dreamed of Raptor in PAF :rolleyes:
what ever PAK-FA is, it no doubt a big problem for us
try to link the posts

I congratulat all my Indian brothers on this. This bird is going to protect Indian skies for years to come. A great joint project with our biggest ally.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The First ever T-50 pilot

fe5da225db8c2bf1865c6a6cf1291459.jpg

Photos: Suman Sharma/MAKC, Zhukhovsky.

Indian Defense writer and blogger Suman Sharma in Russia with first ever T-50 Pilot

Chindits--Indian armed forces

Last edited:
Self Delete

Last edited:
But as PAKFA is not ready yet and F15SE could be ready anytime, its safe to say that F-15 SE would have more stealth then PAKFA. So until PAKFA characteristic and components are put together, its too early to talk about PAKFA. Russia (USSR) is very sensible about not bragging too much. But I guess this is a "joint" military project between India and Russia and so Russia is require to make this a major news for the sake for Indian bragging. Is bragging even written into the contract.

yeah right...that was the most technical thing you could have said to highlight how stealthy the f-15 is against the PAK-FA...

p.s:somebody is bragging already...is that me?

first of all stop using this 'roman hindi'
secondly i was just negating the point which said that PAK-FA has RCS of 0.5 m^2, even EF & Rafale has a better RCS
don't know why are you on Fire
& i never dreamed of Raptor in PAF :rolleyes:
what ever PAK-FA is, it no doubt a big problem for us
try to link the posts

Sorry but thats wrong dear......

According to the RAF, the Eurofighter's RCS is better than RAF requirements. Comments from BAE Systems suggest the radar return is around one quarter of that of the Tornado it replaces. The Eurofighter is thought to have an RCS of less than one square metre in a clean configuration by author Doug Richardson, although no official value is available. This compares with the estimated RCS of the Rafale of 2 square metres, the 0.5 square metres RCS of the Sukhoi PAK FA, the 20 square metres of the Su-30MKI and the American F-117 of 0.025 square metres

Here is a link Eurofighter Typhoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom