What's new

Pak family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath, Refused by hotels and lodges

Well 26/11 people, its 26/11,
Everything in mumbai changed for pakistanis after 26/11.
Last time few pakistanis came to mumbai it did not went so good. So any more pakistanis coming to mumbai will always be looked upon suspicon and rather be ignored and stayed away from for their own good. Yeah even if they come up on visa one wouldn't know what will happen next.

Although i believe things would have been little bit different if the people were in any another city than mumbai, or if the family had sound fiinancial condition to check into good reputed hotels. But i suppose star hotels of mumbai were beyond the scope of this family.

Last edited:
Only poor people will suffer like this. THey go to budget hotels and encounter risk-averse owners. Especially Mumbai is a bad place for them. If it were some rich Pakistani who stays at Taj's and Oberois they wouldn't face any problem. Bitter fact of life.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Carl Jung

Pakist
Things changed after 26/11.
I know Pakistanis (a common citizen) are nice people and want peace with India.
Even i have few Pakistani friends who are close to me.
But as reported , the motel would have been scared not to get indulged in police investigation etc.

B/c Indians are martians that we can tell them apart from us.

F logic.
Lol xD

Shahid Afridi said it right, Pakistani ka dil hindustani kay mukabaly main bohat bara hy. :angel:

:pakistan::smitten::angel:

While there had been lots of instances where Pakistani patients esp were helped out generously by common Indians, Mumbai had been in limelight for anti Muslim and now anti Pakistani incidents. I still remember stars like Shabana Aazmi and Saif complaining for refusal for getting property in Mumbai only bcz they were Muslims.Seems Mumbai is stronghold of hindu extremist groups like Shev Sena and RSS etc and they have presence/control everywhere there.

A Indian would have been either kidnapped or killed by terrorists if he went to Pakistan like the way the Pakistani counterparts were roaming freely in India.

Stop being a typical ignorant Bharti for once. Thousands of Sikhs visit Pakistan every year for pilgrimage. Many Hindus come to Sindh and Balochistan as well. None of these Indians have ever been harmed in any way. The reality is that pathetic Indians are insecure and full of hatred. On the other hand Pakistanis are known as being very hospitable to guests.

What else can you expect from savages?

Civilized people treat their guests with respect...but indians don't know what civilization is. Hell, their country dont even have toilets.

Why would you want to visit the biggest open toilet hole of the world anyways?

/r/heisleft
r/nosillyheis
Things changed after 26/11.
I know Pakistanis (a common citizen) are nice people and want peace with India.
Even i have few Pakistani friends who are close to me.
But as reported , the motel would have been scared not to get indulged in police investigation etc.

Lol xD

:pakistan::smitten::angel:
Behas ka koi faida nahe bahe ap kay dil kitnay chotay hain this proves it

Visiting these durgas and other places of these so called saints is Shirik and Bidaat !! these stupid people got what they deserve and Indians have once again shown their true colors.
Visiting shrine is shirk and bidaat...where it is written???
I thought praying them and believing them as equivalent to allah is bidaat...

Such great hospitality can only be expected from Indians as they are often called large-hearted :)

r/nosillyheis
/r/spacedicks

come visit my place someday I'll let you know kitna bada dil hai :smitten:
@fakhre mirpur ITS A TRAP
Pakistanis are humid, pre-possessing homosapiens with full-sized aortic pumps.
& Indians are as big as Elephant but posses heart & mind as little as an ant.

Meeray baghlol say ISI bhai. Pichli baat jaab aap bolay tau nandipur ka plant band ho gaya tha aur uskay baad aap aaj bol rahay ho.
I hope this time your mouth shuts. :angel:

Serves them right for visiting the biggest shit hole in the world.

Back
Top Bottom