What's new

Pak India 1971 War Gallery

T-55_tanks_in_the_Bangladesh_Liberation_War.jpg

pak t55

The picture I posted is still there. Clearly the mods don't agree with you.
Anyway what have you contributed to this thread apart from complaining and spewing resentment?

May be it is confusing that whether that guy is a regular soldier or a Mukti Bahni terrorist. Anyways I have spent more time on this forum then you and I know what they believe about Mukti Bahni and what not. ;)

Now you better post pics related to regular soldiers of both armies then behaving dumb, You have already behaved enough for one day.:D

May be it is confusing that whether that guy is a regular soldier or a Mukti Bahni terrorist. Anyways I have spent more time on this forum then you and I know what they believe about Mukti Bahni and what not. ;)

Now you better post pics related to regular soldiers of both armies then behaving dumb, You have already behaved enough for one day.:D

Ahem, refer to post no.44 before calling someone "dumb". And if I've somehow offended you by posting that picture... well then I really couldn't care less.

PS: Welcome to the ignore list, enjoy your stay!

Ahem, refer to post no.44 before calling someone "dumb". And if I've somehow offended you by posting that picture... well then I really couldn't care less.

As I said stop glorifying the terrorists. This is against the rules of this forum. Enough said I guess.

PS: Welcome to the ignore list, enjoy your stay

Who cares!!!:)

photo6-1.jpg

1971 - Khalra Sector - Lt Col J.Kumar, Maj Chaubal, Sep. Manoharan etc

photo6-2.jpg

1971 - Lt Col J.Kumar,Capt Benny, Sep Rajendran etc

photo13-6.jpg

1971 War - The famous 500 pounder that dropped 5 yds from the C.O.'s bunker during the Pak Air raid by Sabres, but failed to explode. Note the missing fin which may have been the reason it possibly dropped on its side and did not explode. Lt Col J Kumar and unidentified Artillery Major

(No effrontery intended)

galleriesimagegalleries.jpg

Guns That Played Havoc With IAF During 1971 War

250px-Mujib7March.jpg

bangladesh460x276.jpg

1971tezgaon2.jpg

indo-pakistani_war_1971_mukti_bahini.jpg

Bangladesh Forces command reorganisation and reinforcement conference

(Sorry no info on the other pics)

PAF_Strike_force_in_1971.jpg

A part of the Pakistani Air Force's strike aircraft in 1971, an F-104 Starfighter, a Shenyang F-6 and a Mirage-IIIEP

4.jpg

Pakistani Tank Tracks at Battle of Longewala

T-55_tanks_in_the_Bangladesh_Liberation_War.jpg

Indian T-55 tanks on their way to Dhaka

(No effrontery intended)

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom