What's new

Pak & India should withdraw from Siachen, Nawaz Sharif

Hundreds of lives and Millions of money gone from both sides over a barren Ice Mountain where not even grass grows.

Mark the current positions of both sides, give it to some 3rd party and move to some place where the grass is green and the sun shines.

Leader!! Just nowhere he states Pakistan to withdraw unilatrally and alone, stop twisting it to your meaning.

If both India and Pakistan agreed to withdraw from Siachen on principle, Sure Pakistan can take lead in doing so…What’s wrong in it, the fundamental point is an agreement between India and Pakistan to withdraw...!!!
Did he say it ? What is meant by Pakistan taking the first step ?

Now , I understand why political leaders in the office were never shown the nuclear facilities during their tenure ... These corrupt ******** cant be trusted !

Did he say it ? What is meant by Pakistan taking the first step ?

Now , I understand why political leaders in the office were never shown the nuclear facilities during their tenure ... These corrupt ******** cant be trusted !

Oh Ya....The same Politicians (ZAB-NS) who made Pakistan the Atomic Power in the first place!!!

its a politically motivated statement which should not be taken seriously :P

please quoting Nawaz Sharif ....

"Nawaz said the first step should be taken by Pakistan."

Pakistan, India should withdraw troops from Siachen: Sharif

SKARDU: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday called on Pakistan and India to retract their troops from Siachen glacier, the disputed and undemarcated region of Kashmir.

Sharif, who was speaking during his visit to Giari sector, said that both countries should solve the Siachen issue and the billions of rupees being spent on the war should be directed towards people’s prosperity.

The PML-N leader visited the avalanche site and distributed cheques worth Rs500,000 to the families of the affected military and civilian personnel.

Sharif also announced that the Punjab government will provide jobs to the heirs and will also cover the educational expenses of their children.

He also said that terrorism in the country was proof of the government’s failure, adding that there was no trace of anything like a government in Chilas, Gilgit and Quetta.

A huge wall of snow crashed into the remote Siachen Glacier base high in the mountains in disputed Kashmir more than a week ago, smothering an area of one square kilometre (a third of a square mile).

Pakistan, India should withdraw troops from Siachen: Sharif – The Express Tribune

Now that's 2 articles i have put up where he hasnt said "Pakistan should take the first step".
Firstly i don't wish the truth to be distorted and secondly without doubt this response from a politician i believe is ill timed and more emphasis and respect should be directed at the work going on at Siachen. The sentiment he has of withdrawing etc can be saved for a later date.

If both India and Pakistan agreed to withdraw from Siachen on principle, Sure Pakistan can take lead in doing so…What’s wrong in it, the fundamental point is an agreement between India and Pakistan to withdraw...!!!

its our territory Sir !! Indian did aggression without provocation and captured, had they reached the strategic point we would have been at a very awkward position, learn something about Siachen conflict... its not for some fun !!

and secondly whatever, be your political ideology, keep loyalty to motherland above it !! thank you.

Pakistan, India should withdraw troops from Siachen: Sharif

SKARDU: Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday called on Pakistan and India to retract their troops from Siachen glacier, the disputed and undemarcated region of Kashmir.

Sharif, who was speaking during his visit to Giari sector, said that both countries should solve the Siachen issue and the billions of rupees being spent on the war should be directed towards people’s prosperity.

The PML-N leader visited the avalanche site and distributed cheques worth Rs500,000 to the families of the affected military and civilian personnel.

Sharif also announced that the Punjab government will provide jobs to the heirs and will also cover the educational expenses of their children.

He also said that terrorism in the country was proof of the government’s failure, adding that there was no trace of anything like a government in Chilas, Gilgit and Quetta.

A huge wall of snow crashed into the remote Siachen Glacier base high in the mountains in disputed Kashmir more than a week ago, smothering an area of one square kilometre (a third of a square mile).

Pakistan, India should withdraw troops from Siachen: Sharif – The Express Tribune

Now that's 2 articles i have put up where he hasnt said "Pakistan should take the first step".
Firstly i don't wish the truth to be distorted and secondly without doubt this response from a politician i believe is ill timed and more emphasis and respect should be directed at the work going on at Siachen. The sentiment he has of withdrawing etc can be saved for a later date.

still confused ???

Last edited by a moderator:
its our territory Sir !! Indian did aggression without provocation and captured, had the reached the strategic point we would have been at a very awkward position, learn something about Siachen conflict... its not for some fun !!

and secondly whatever, be your political ideology, keep loyalty to motherland above it !! thank you.

Short of arguments…just hurl an abuse of unpatriotism towards other….grow up kid.

Point is Siachen belongs to Pakistan, Pakistan Demilitarization can be done only when India accept it and with draw. And i don't think it's going to happen.

If Pakistan withdraws first, India will look silly in world's eyes for continued spending of resources to maintain control over the glacier. Because of domestic political constraints i doubt Pakistan will do so.

Back
Top Bottom