What's new

Pak & India should withdraw from Siachen, Nawaz Sharif

Sounds like he is advocating unilateral Pakistan withdrawal, hoping that India will follow suit.
We all know what he is trying to say ! ... Doesn't surprise me a bit ... Making such statement where our soldiers gave their life for the country is very disturbing ...

Sounds like he is advocating unilateral Pakistan withdrawal, hoping that India will follow suit.

Now - that's closer to the truth. Logically this would be the thing to discuss at a future date - a withdrawal by both parties would make complete sense. It would go along way and perhaps these sentiments would encourage other positive decisions for both parties. Right now its time to do whatever humanly possible for the lost ones - let this period pass and then have talks along this line.
Never a good time for politicians to step forward in moments like this because whatever they say can get twisted...

Short of arguments…just hurl an abuse of unpatriotism towards other….grow up kid.

running away by making an excuse, I just advised that dont be blinded, no one called you unpatriot or something !!

and mind your language please... its an internet forum, you need not to get personal with me..

Point is Siachen belongs to Pakistan, Pakistan Demilitarization can be done only when India accept it and with draw. And i don't think it's going to happen.

Exactly, there should be an agreement before leaving Siachen, No where its been meant that it should be unilaterally and alone.!!

Technically it is possible for us to withdraw unilaterally from Siachen and reducing human presence to a minimum maintenance staff after installing thousands of these there:

Automatic sentry robot guns that take out any moving object with deadly precision automatically similar to systems South Korea has installed on its border with North Korea or Israel on Gaza:

1185265-samsung_techwin_south_korea_gun_robot_super.jpg

e2ca3bc6713642d99f3d33082d3d7072lar.jpg

guard-robot.jpg

If Pakistan withdraws first, India will look silly in world's eyes for continued spending of resources to maintain control over the glacier.

If Pakistan withdraws and India advances to take over the Pakistani positions, the world will turn a blind eye and Pakistan will look like a fool. Given the West's love affair with India, there is absolutely no reason why India would not take advantage of the situation.

We all know what he is trying to say ! ... Doesn't surprise me a bit ... Making such statement where our soldiers gave their life for the country is very disturbing ...

Well, Nawaz is an imbecile who has made a number of idiotic statements before. Didn't he call Pakistan a failed state?

Now - that's closer to the truth. Logically this would be the thing to discuss at a future date - a withdrawal by both parties would make complete sense. It would go along way and perhaps these sentiments would encourage other positive decisions for both parties. Right now its time to do whatever humanly possible for the lost ones - let this period pass and then have talks along this line.
Never a good time for politicians to step forward in moments like this because whatever they say can get twisted...

Given his past statements and 100% sellout personality, we can be sure whatever comes out of his mouth will be a disaster for Pakistan.

Technically it is possible for us to withdraw unilaterally from Siachen and reducing human presence to a minimum maintenance staff after installing thousands of these there:

Automatic sentry robot guns that take out any moving object with deadly precision automatically similar to systems South Korea has installed on its border with North Korea or Israel on Gaza:

these toys will work in Siachen? i don't think so

Ganja has always been licking Indian boots. He should give himself lanat to save me the trouble.

This is the actual talks with media by NS on Siachen at Sakardu.

He is replying on the question by mediapersons, that who should take the initiative first India or Pakistan as the matter is stuck for last many decades....he is explicit in saying that the actual matter is we are wasting money and lifes for ego alone and if India is not forthcoming, we can take initiative for India to follow suit eventually.

Now this is leadership....to guide the sheeps away from populism not following sheeps route of populism blindly.....PTI grow up...!!

Last edited by a moderator:

This is actually talks with media by NS on Siachen.

He is replying on the question by mediapersons, that who should take the initiative first India or Pakistan....he is explicit in saying that the matter is we are wasting money and lifes for ego and if India is not forthcoming, we can take initiative for India to follow suit eventually.

Now this is leadership....to guide the sheeps away from populism not following sheeps route of populism blindly.....PTI grow up...!!

SAW THE SAME ON GEO

Last edited by a moderator:
I request mods to change the title of this thread....which is misleading...!!

title isnt. I myself watched on geo that pakistan first withdraw troops. Couldnt he say something positive?

Back
Top Bottom