What's new

Pak & India should withdraw from Siachen, Nawaz Sharif

^^ you should have listened to what he said...

Its not misleading, you just wish it that way, he clearly meant that Pakistan should withdraw from Siachen, so that India would also... if Tribune is quoting it twisted, it still doesnot change the fact what he said...

Note: Siachen is Pakistani territory, Indians moved in with bad intentions, so why should we leave our territory in the first place as positive gesture??

Produce it in totality and don't went out of complete context.

Pakistan and India should withdraw forces from Siachen: Nawaz

SKARDU: PML-N president Nawaz Sharif after visiting the site of the avalanche in the Gayari sector called on the governments of Pakistan and India to withdraw their forces from Siachen. Nawaz said the first step should be taken by Pakistan.

Speaking to the media, Nawaz said the present government did not have the will or the capability to fight terrorism. “Immediate attention needs to be given to terrorism and its elimination.”

Earlier Nawaz Sharif arrived in Gayari via helicopter from Skardu. The PML-N president received a briefing on the rescue operation from Corp Commander Lt. General Khalid Nawaz and Forces Commander Major General Akram ul Haq.

Nawaz Sharif also distributed cheques worth Rs500,000 to the families of the affected soldiers in Skardu.

Pakistan and India should withdraw forces from Siachen: Nawaz - geo.tv

Why has the OP decided to be selective about what he said. Please stop putting half truths up - its not becoming of a senior member....

please quoting Nawaz Sharif ....

"Nawaz said the first step should be taken by Pakistan."

The PML-N leader visited the avalanche site and distributed cheques worth Rs500,000 to the families of the affected military and civilian personnel.
Sharif also announced that the Punjab government will provide jobs to the heirs and will also cover the educational expenses of their children.

That's what I call political scoring... this was not needed - honestly speaking. Why did he fly in Punjab Govt's heli? What position does he hold in the Govt. that he had the privilege to use it for his own and party benefit? His daughter used Punjab Govt's vans to bring girls from Govt. schools to a gathering. Why the immense use of public funds for personal benefits?

:blink:

Pakistan and India should withdraw forces from Siachen: Nawaz

SKARDU: PML-N president Nawaz Sharif after visiting the site of the avalanche in the Gayari sector called on the governments of Pakistan and India to withdraw their forces from Siachen. Nawaz said the first step should be taken by Pakistan.

Speaking to the media, Nawaz said the present government did not have the will or the capability to fight terrorism. “Immediate attention needs to be given to terrorism and its elimination.”

Earlier Nawaz Sharif arrived in Gayari via helicopter from Skardu. The PML-N president received a briefing on the rescue operation from Corp Commander Lt. General Khalid Nawaz and Forces Commander Major General Akram ul Haq.

Nawaz Sharif also distributed cheques worth Rs500,000 to the families of the affected soldiers in Skardu.

Pakistan and India should withdraw forces from Siachen: Nawaz - geo.tv

Why has the OP decided to be selective about what he said. Please stop putting half truths up - its not becoming of a senior member....

Not wise and unacceptable. We can't trust in India and they should leave that place first. Nawas went out of his mind.

Nawaz is not my favourite but mate that is not how I saw it.

see first post.... I quote from GEO

Where?????

check first post, I edited with link...

I saw it myself on tv. so I didnot know a tribune would hide a part of what he said, which gave advantage to noon leaguers, now I quote Geo news..

check first post for link..

I saw it myself on tv. so I didnot know a tribune would hide a part of what he said, which gave advantage to noon leaguers, now I quote Geo news..

Political leaders should not make such comments at a sensitive moment and place

The same traitor virtually brought the country to bankruptcy in his tenure , ran to Saudi Arabia and then used Kargil War to malign the army and its brave soldiers ... What do you guys expect from him ? :hitwall:

2 different news source quoting differently, but still NS need to elaborate more on what does he mean that " PAK should take 1st step"

If both India and Pakistan agreed to withdraw from Siachen on principle, Sure Pakistan can take lead in doing so…What’s wrong in it, the fundamental point is an agreement between India and Pakistan to withdraw...!!!

@ Devil Soul

Dont we already know that ?

This a@@hole is trying to score political points over a tragedy ... Shame on him !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom