What's new

Pak missiles more superior than India’s: Dr Samar

That was for public consumption. I'm not saying some of it wasn't an indigenous endeavor, but the fact is that there is large foreign assistance to your programme.

Utter BS,again.There is no large foreign assistance.ISRO's own labs & research centers are competent enough to do this.

Utter BS,again.There is no large foreign assistance.ISRO's own labs & research centers are competent enough to do this.
Yes biased because you are saying that rest of all senior authors and researchers are fool.

Anymore conspiracy theories ?

Accept the fact kid.India's progress in space technology makes you jealous-right ?

It isn't a conspiracy theory. I'll let you mull over this one.

It doesn't make me jealous. I'm very interested in space endeavors of all nations and only wish that Pakistan was able to develop a fledgling space industry like you guys have.

It has been speculated that . However, there is no confirmation of this and the Pakistani missile development organisation NESCOM has rejected this theory
Education better than Speculation
Try to know who are Dr. Samar
Instead of Cut pest of Google articles!!!

India vs Pakistan CEO

CNG08J1WUAAS0Ep.jpg
what about rss and bjp and your terrorist pm?

India vs Pakistan CEO

CNG08J1WUAAS0Ep.jpg
CEO of HINDU Zionist NAMO in India.
CEO of HINDU Ghunda Shivseena in India.
CEO of RSS HINDU Dhram Shala Terrorist Training centers in India
And many more as your nature.

Last edited:
From what I've heard and known, Dr. Mand has reduced Nescom's S&T to zero by forcing his decisions of continuosly going north east for things they used to even make themselves.

And he may indulge in hyperbole. What happened to the indigenous lignite to gas project?

Indian gov are using Neaplese soldiers and some Sikhs regiments soldiers in IOK Kashmir and along the LOC, while cant face or send their hinduvata hindu army on main LOC borders, prime example is of Gorkha regiments from Nepal mainly they are on LOC.

And they are talking about Israel and Russian leftovers Junks aka Missiles?

Last edited:
It is true but all of the arsenal is useless when Pakistan is run by corrupt & treacherous politicians.

Back
Top Bottom