What's new

Pak Seeks US Intervention in Resolving Kashmir Issue

Best solution to liberate Kashmir is a joint Pakistan-China war against India which is a war that will likely occur in this century. That war will change the map of Asia. With Pakistan gaining all of Kashmir, India losing Assam region and the eastern wing, and China seizing southern Tibet. Many other insurgencies in India will also take up arms against New Delhi and call for independent state.
ha ha ha ha i dont understand why pakistanies are so emotional and optimistick when they clearli know the facts but still want to live in a wonder land that"someday a messiah will come and rescue us & freinds will come along ti fight there enemy":omghaha:
the Fact is China will never fight for Pakistan against India ...its another matter if there is a Indo China War in future but even then china will keep Pakistan owt of it cause it very well knows if it does that with pakistan china will have to deal with collective support of all its eastern enemies (USA, JAPAN , S Korea+Vietnam)for india

China is no fool all they will do is that they give you a couple of billion dollars worth millitarry hard ware to poke India but china will never come up agaisnt India to fight alongside pakistan against India ...period ....now take it or leave it choice is yours

Bring it on...

Will J-10s first attack the American Predators at your tribal areas?

Neither the wars, there were 3 wars and decades long foreign supported insurgency too.

Agree but Pakistan was in a better position over Kashmir before Musharaf's unilateral withdraw of stance on Kashmir and surrendering to Indo-American design on Kashmir. I am not Bashing Musharaf but we have tried an alternate route towards resolution of Kashmir anyway. Before that, India always wanted us to stop militancy and give trade and confidence building measures a chance which the last decade was all about - but - nothing has improved. With military movement, we at-least know we have our best foot forward.

Best solution to liberate Kashmir is a joint Pakistan-China war against India which is a war that will likely occur in this century. That war will change the map of Asia. With Pakistan gaining all of Kashmir, India losing Assam region and the eastern wing, and China seizing southern Tibet. Many other insurgencies in India will also take up arms against New Delhi and call for independent state.

As j-off fantasies go, this seems to be a favourite oldie among your chaps....:lol: Atleast we now know why the JR. is added, that seems to be the only part of the tank in charge of the thinking........

Don't threaten India.

If you start Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0, why do you think India would not start Jihad-e-Pakistan 2.0 to separate the energy rich Baluchistan from Pakistan, just as India did for east Pakistan in Jihad-e-Pakistan 1.0 in 1971.

For every action there would be equal and opposite reaction.

In this case there will surely be a more than Equal reaction. Lets Tango.

And what makes you think my DP is attempting to do that? It just shows a mirror to some Pakistani bigots. That's all..

Your DP is proving that you are desperate to portrait a terrorist & butcher of innocent Muslims as a Saint & messiah(nauzubillah) of indian Muslims.:azn: Well forget about it it was just an example given to you & you made it a reason to start trolling as always.:lol:

Pretty good actually.. It was 15 years ago. Today I run a BPO setup in Srinagar which employs 200+ of your Kashmiri Brothers.. :). Mostly taking interviews these days rather than giving them

Nice fairy tale but again this is trolling, you were attacking me personally & i respond with same fervor & now you trying to impress PDFians with your fairy tales & dreams.:disagree:

Case in point.. :).. Its you with that word in your handle..

Yes i have that word but do i have to prove anything to you? No because i don't consider you anything more than an internet warrior...your personal attacks as in that post makes me more happy & i enjoy it because it is coming out of your anger.:D

And your PM went, begging bowl in his hand to request the same Americans to intervene in Kashmir.. :lol:

He is begging or dancing, none of your concerns. Don't act like a Toby of slave land worried for his master America 24/7.:omghaha:

As j-off fantasies go, this seems to be a favourite oldie among your chaps....:lol: Atleast we now know why the JR. is added, that seems to be the only part of the tank in charge of the thinking........

Pathetic Indian fool even your Generals know very well the real potential of a two-front war for your country. Clearly for a pathetic Internet Indian like yourself your job is to deny and play it off as delusional, the real delusion is your thinking. You know very well inside that with a joint Pak-China war your country and its army will be crushed and you will suffer major territorial losses--there is no denying that. The fact is the region is headed towards a military confrontation and its only a matter of time that happens.

Pathetic Indian fool even your Generals know very well the real potential of a two-front war for your country. Clearly for a pathetic Internet Indian like yourself your job is to deny and play it off as delusional, the real delusion is your thinking. You know very well inside that with a joint Pak-China war your country and its army will be crushed and you will suffer major territorial losses--there is no denying that. The fact is the region is headed towards a military confrontation and its only a matter of time that happens.

:lol: Mandatory J-off warning, not good to be doing it all the time. Take your imbecilic rants elsewhere.

Its time for self determination of Kashmir. India should withdraw troops and allow Kashmiris to decide whether they want to be an independent country. India had already occupied Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim and Kashmir. The world had recognized these Indian occupations except Kashmir. India should end imperialism in Kashmir.

Its time for self determination of Kashmir. India should withdraw troops and allow Kashmiris to decide whether they want to be an independent country. India had already occupied Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim and Kashmir. The world had recognized these Indian occupations except Kashmir. India should end imperialism in Kashmir.

OK .... we will surely transfer your advice to GoI ...... :lol:

Yeah vacate Tibet and Xingjiang first :sleep:

Pakistan should effectively make Indian Occupied Kashmir a "Nuclear Flashpoint" again. It'll get the whole world involved, again.

This policy was previously abandoned by the moronic, treacherous dictator General (retired) Pervez Musharraf back in November 2004 in order to fulfill his personal fantasies. However, I can see the status quo slowly returning to normality under the Premiership of Nawaz Sharif Al-Kashmiri.

Your Moronic General tried that in Kargil war he tried to use nukes but your missiles were not ready so he couldnt deploy them, infact if you go by his record his conversation was leaked by chinese to usa and world the intent to use nukes,as chinese know once the N-button is pressed even they come under the nuclear blanket, so they deliberately leaked their all weather ally secret talks which were happening in a hotel situated in china.

In 2014 with Modi in power you cannot try such tricks he will call your bluff and if you press the N-button, then Pakistan will be left only in history books.All you can do is posture and with your economy in ruins you will find it difficult to maintain that posture in future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom