What's new

Pak to give India railway access to Central Asian states

Mickey Mouse, you fail to convince. In the hypothetical and undesirable event that we do grant access to you -- you are paying for USING our facilities. Security would be a seperate charge on the bill-sheet; and as I said earlier --

this is a very.........unfashionable....... time to help anybody like the indians. At least I'm being very upfront with you. Missing out on a few transit/'security' costs from india would BARELY result in any loss for Pakistan. The number would be quite negligible and shrug-worthy.

Oh dont worry we will pay you for that. and we trust you. After all you have experiece for providing security and transit for other nations.:cheers:

And alas we will get it insured from your insurance companies. i think there would be many who would be interested in premium for billion of dollars of goods. Anything happens your companies would end up paying back

your avatar explains it all. You have a 'chuwwa'-sized brain :rofl::cheers:

but sure, send those million men over and see what would happen. :tup:

If i am not wrong last time bangladesh happened :blink:

Well, after NATO pull out, let see who will provide security to Indian security forces. ISI....But anyway GOP too generous with Indian govt. Indian already using Pak roads for Afghan trade.But Indians are abusing every bilateral peace trade and economic treaties with Pakistan.

WTF is GoP doing. These scumbags are traitors of the highest order and a disgrace for us. A state is funding mass terrorism in your country, killing your citizens, is your enemy, choking your water, basically trying to do whatever it can to make you unstable, and you're doing this to help them. I don't care if it helps them only a small bit. Just don't help these people. Goodness me. WTF is happening.

Yea - LOL - it is a CIA-RAW-Mossad conspiracy to malign the excellent reputation that Pakistan enjoys in the comity of nations.

If you and your nation are so convinced about India killing your citizens how come Pakistan does not provide an iota of proof to the world community? Kind of like we did in the case of Bombay 26/11 and got the UN to ban JeM and got Pakistan to admit that these were your citizens?

Water? Right - that lie. You got the short end of the stick in the treaty but Pakistan signed it. Deal with it.

Well, after NATO pull out, let see who will provide security to Indian security forces. ISI....But anyway GOP too generous with Indian govt. Indian already using Pak roads for Afghan trade.But Indians are abusing every bilateral peace trade and economic treaties with Pakistan.

same way as you will protect yourself without drones killing your mehsuds on your behalf.

If you charge for something then security becomes your liability. :cheers: No lunches are free. We pay you you give the service its simple. :angel:

If you cant provide it or you dont have the capability then let us know Indian armed forces are quite capable of securing the railway line.:yahoo:

:))) lets wait for the time. We are not going to let Zardari and Co give you any route.

And dont think that Kiyani is an Idiot like Kapoora

for your last three lines mmmm yeh we have seen how much Your Indian army can secure railway lines as Maoists are blowing them these days.

Yea - LOL - it is a CIA-RAW-Mossad conspiracy to malign the excellent reputation that Pakistan enjoys in the comity of nations.

If you and your nation are so convinced about India killing your citizens how come Pakistan does not provide an iota of proof to the world community? Kind of like we did in the case of Bombay 26/11 and got the UN to ban JeM and got Pakistan to admit that these were your citizens?

Water? Right - that lie. You got the short end of the stick in the treaty but Pakistan signed it. Deal with it.

Did I say this to you? No. All the arguments you have put forward have been dealt with before so I won't waste time answering them. I am talking directly to Pakistanis with my post, not to you and other indians. get lost.

:))) lets wait for the time. We are not going to let Zardari and Co give you any route.

And dont think that Kiyani is an Idiot like Kapoora

for your last three lines mmmm yeh we have seen how much Your Indian army can secure railway lines as Maoists are blowing them these days.

sorry indian army is not taught to operate against the civilians of our country... may be at your end. But they can very well take care of foreign elements.

Of course Kayani and his men are not idiots. they can secure the lines.

Lets wait because hard to see that Zardari and co are going to give up easily

AoA
Is there a railway line connecting pakistan and central asia today? If not when will this be done and who will pay for it? until then all these statements are hogwash.

Oh dont worry we will pay you for that. and we trust you. After all you have experiece for providing security and transit for other nations.:cheers:

We are merely speculating; As I said, hopefully wiser councils prevail and this "initiative" remains only on paper

And alas we will get it insured from your insurance companies. i think there would be many who would be interested in premium for billion of dollars of goods. Anything happens your companies would end up paying back

hypothetical......but regardless, those insurance companies would charge enough to render the actual trade unfeasible. Wouldn't it?

If i am not wrong last time bangladesh happened :blink:

If I am not wrong, 1972/May 1998 happened :blink:

stay on topic

We are merely speculating; As I said, hopefully wiser councils prevail and this "initiative" remains only on paper

Agreed
hypothetical......but regardless, those insurance companies would charge enough to render the actual trade unfeasible. Wouldn't it?

Not to the cost that you can blow them up. For that you will have to wait for 4 5 years to premium to become for 1 time blowing and by that time we would have earned that amount of profit. thats how insurance industry works.

and by then we may have anternatives.

If I am not wrong, 1972/May 1998 happened :blink:

stay on topic

And you again lost :D Kargil is still with us. :lol:

Not to the cost that you can blow them up. For that you will have to wait for 4 5 years to premium to become for 1 time blowing and by that time we would have earned that amount of profit. thats how insurance industry works.

Thank you, Mickey Mouse, for the valuable lesson on insurance industry. :-)lol:)

Railway insurance industry must be lucrative business in hindoostan, considering the naxalites are always blowing up your railway lines when they aren't busy shooting at indian police/state officials, kidnapping businessmen and nuclear scientists, and harassing Tata officials (among other things, i'm afraid i lost count)

according to your own railways officials, naxal farmers managed to cause a 40% loss to india's railways business. You can read the link below (indian source)

The Hindu : News / National : Steep rise in Naxal attacks on Railway property

;)

Last edited:
Thank you, Mickey Mouse, for the valuable lesson on insurance industry. :-)lol:)

Railway insurance industry must be lucrative business in hindoostan, considering the naxalites are always blowing up your railway lines when they aren't busy shooting at indian police and harassing Tata officials (among other things, i lost count)

according to your own railways officials, naxal farmers managed to cause a 40% loss to india's railways business. You can read the link below (indian source)

i m sure you don have any ill motives but kindly use Hindustan instead of hindoostan

ps kinda irritating

:smitten:

Maybe we should explore the possibility of underground by pass from Atari to Pashtunistan and then to AFG. As in case of Iran India pipeline being mulled for an underground alternative.

Well it may cost more but when will we utilise our 9+ percent growth rate? Money is never an issue for us, just a few thousand crores more. And it will avoid suicide bombings as well. All in all maybe weird but a possible alternative to do business in pak.

Guys, the source which he gave is a valid one.
Expressing concern over such attacks, Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee had last week said in Parliament that naxal bandhs and strikes have dealt a blow of nearly 40 per cent to the business of the Railways.

“We have lost about 40 per cent of our business due to Maoist violence and agitations like bandhs. These have hit our operations to a great extent,” she had said.

However, I wonder, 40% way to high. Is she serious or just a stunt/a political lie?

I Think this is a very serious issue. 40% is heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom