What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

I am sure you ride Bicycle, because you got this image from some similar website like this. :omghaha::omghaha:

2013 Lexus LX570 Review | Luxury SUV | Ratings | Specs | Price QuoteNew Car Buying Guide

url=http://newcarbuyingguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/2013-lexus-lx-570-03.jpg
2013-lexus-lx-570-03.jpg

@karan.1970 @gslv mk3
Ahha.......

Ok I did put it from google happy.

Because i cant give my personal pictures in this forum for security reasons.
I did shared my yahoo ID once and it got hacked maybe u indians r too clever.

Anyways I own this version of Lexus LX570.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

Well son! or my Great Sardar G, sure this is not Kashmir its Azad Kashmir. And the Vehicle is not mine.:lol:

Allright sir whatever u will say. If u say that its day time even if its night i will say yes Sir. and if u call that its night in day time i will oblige...........

All Hail to My Great Kashmiri Sardar.

And Sir G Suzuki is designated as Maruti Suzuki in yr country as it has some JV i think with locals. But im talking about the brand which is called Maruti Car!!!!

U exactly know what im talking abt but still Yr a Sardar G to behas krny ki to adat ha.

Did not know that you had put your car on sale in UK :) ??

Lexus LX 570 (2013) @ UsedCarsWorld.co.uk

Again, you shame your Pakistani brothers by pretending to own something that you don't :D

Not owning something can not be shameful. But lying about owning something is just too lame.. :D

btw, if you are refering to Maruti 800 car, that is also manufactured by the same JV that manufactures the Grand Vitrara..

Ahha.......

Liar Liar... ***** on fire :rofl:

Ab pakde gaye ho to phir Jhoot bolte ho :lol:

Azad Kashmir and what not.. Eh??

And you had to blacken the number plate to protect your privacy?? Hilarious.. Man, you are just too lame.. Atleast now show some decency and admit to the faux Pas :D

btw, what's with Pakistani members here and fake pictures.. Just too many fakers here..

Liar Liar... ***** on fire :rofl:

Ab pakde gaye ho to phir Jhoot bolte ho :lol:

Azad Kashmir and what not.. Eh??

And you had to blacken the number plate to protect your privacy?? Hilarious.. Man, you are just too lame.. Atleast now show some decency and admit to the faux Pas :D

btw, what's with Pakistani members here and fake pictures.. Just too many fakers here..

I did admit abt the pic stupid. But it doesnt mean i dont own a vehicle like this........its u who is assuming this using the flow of the situation not me nor is my fault.

Ahha.......

Is this your real car. :omghaha::omghaha:

habib_sitara_city_cart_2.jpg

I did admit abt the pic stupid. But it doesnt mean i dont own a vehicle like this........its u who is assuming this using the flow of the situation not me nor is my fault.

:lol: once you are caught in a lie, its a little difficult to take you on face value mate.. That's the thing with credibility. Takes one lie to lose it.. And even thousands of truths may not win it back ;)

:omghaha:

Welcome son........... Now u dont have guts to personally quote my post!!!!!:omghaha:

Unlike u whatever i talk i talk with facts. And i invited u to come here and see yrself what infrastructure in roads we have and what standard of vehicles even our middle class use.

But again a Maruti rider cant understand it because he imagines what like im in a Maruti all the world will also be in Maruti. Pigeon and Cat Story.

A Maruti Dweller is a Maruti Dweller.

BTW dont forget to give yr GF a maruti ride.:omghaha:

ugly-alan.jpg

Hi @gslv mk3

Our Gov even didnt gave them any data in and around 2005 when our poverty levels were going down.

Anyway its an Official UN report......There is no question abt it.

But still i like the way u create Charts and claim them as official UN data.:omghaha:

You doesnt have to post your pic in every thread here at defence.pk....We Indian members do agree,you are one handsome looking guy..:omghaha: :omghaha:

And I have compared the Infrastructure of both countries in many other threads before.
And Indians have choice of many automotive manufacturers that Pakistan havent even heard about.

And the fact is that Indian automotive companies showcase their cars in geneva autoshow,market their cars inEurope,Australia,South Africa & the like.

Indian Tata motors is worlds 2nd largest truck,4th largest truck & 18 th largest car manufacturer.

Now enjoy video..oh & keep designing those bullock carts aka Habib Sitara.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOW20FPluXo&desktop_uri=/watch?v=IOW20FPluXo

Last edited by a moderator:
You doesnt have to post your pic in every thread here at defence.pk..

Good so think im yr Boyfriend:omghaha:

Sorry dude im not that person yr looking for. Tumhe mere bary main kisi ny ghalat btaya ha.

take a plate and write love u karan. then take a pic of it with ur car p:taz:
roblem solved

LOL U Indian little Brains cant even understand reality let me repeat u again A-hole..........

Understand!!!!!!!!

Your frustration of being caught in a lie is apparent. Visiting your family in Pak Occupied Kashmir in your Lexus .. Indeed :)

When you are caught lying, it IS your fault and forget me, even your Pakistani brethren here now mostly dont believe that you own a lexus. And your desperation to prove that you do is actually making it worse for you ;)

Or go fcuk yrself elsewhere.

Can I borrow your Lexus to go elsewhere :lol::rofl:

take a plate and write love u karan. then take a pic of it with ur car p:taz:
roblem solved

Or use photoshop to do the same. ;)

Back
Top Bottom