What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

Many don't know about Projects but sources are sleeping about Ra'ad CM how can it be that ra'ad is neglected and newer projects are worked upon before upgrades introducing newer Versions.

Are there plans to extend the range/revamp the design and parameters such as a capable German Taurus KEPD 350 atleast or similar Euro/Russian counterparts.

So far Anti AC missile is not being worked upon such Project are in Stasis but plans are in place, such a project is massive it is pre-phase to ICBM so far Pakistan is tight on funds this does not mean necessary Pakistan would not not get into such a Project but its too early.

Ra'ad and Babur are of importance because we needs deep strike elements so further upgrades, modifications, range and revamped design is deemed necessary and important.
I personally dont think IN would like to bring out its ACC into active theater as PN should see it an opportunity rather than a threat considering the morale shock of destruction of crown jewel on IN. Anyways, I look forward to hear more...

This is NAVAL vesion of Babur missile and missile launched vehicle . vehicle have multi launched tube can launched other type of missiles like C-802 and C-602 missiles this is great punch on Indian navy.

Pakistan is paying more attention towards cruise missile development to give answer Indian ABM programme.Hopefully within a year Babur-2 land attack missile and naval version will be test fired successfully.Insha Allah

This is NAVAL vesion of Babur missile and missile launched vehicle . vehicle have multi launched tube can launched other type of missiles like C-802 and C-602 missiles this is great punch on Indian navy.

This is not a navel version man it is just a test of new multi tube launch vehicle ...... But still we can say it a step closer to our Navel Version

This is not a navel version man it is just a test of new multi tube launch vehicle ...... But still we can say it a step closer to our Navel Version
It is a significant development. Here is an interesting comparison
Babur
Lenght:6.25 m
Diameter: 0.52 m
Weight:<1,500 kg
CJ-10 (which is likely to operate over Qing Class)
Lenght:6.5 m
Diameter: 0.52 m
Weight:~1632 kg

Do you think there is any "special" efforts would be required when it comes to Qing using Baburs ;)

CJ-10 cruise missile Will Be Enhanced The Accuracy Combined With Compass Navigation System | WAREYE
Babur (cruise missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vertical launch captured from a different angle.

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version+%25282%2529.jpg

Hey winddy ^^
That is the second test fire of Babur, not the third. :)

Purani picture hai bhai :)

@Winddy. Bro, you are confusing things up.

This is the first test of Babur.

image.php

This is the second test of Babur.

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+from+a+new+caniste+submar  ine+launched+version+%25282%2529.jpg

And this is the latest test of Babur.

2694.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waitin for a submarine launched version !!! love to see it on the 6 QING CLASS SUBZ!

Long way to go bro, but one more objective in the list cleared in this test.
I expect it to be out in 2 years.

Well. We are working on our own Anti-ACC missile, as my sources fed me details about it.
It seems to be Nuclear Tipped.

And about the 1500KM Babur, the main problem faced by Pakistan was resolved in the previous launch. Now we will witness PN Ships with Babur. About the range, I am sure they are working on it. Near 1800KM is expected.
I guess we need at least 2500km cruise stealth missiles for our subz, so that not even the AWACS can track them down...:smokin:

We want everything.

But we need to chose the one which meets our requirements and economically feasible.
A lot of opportunity costs here.

Remember. We are seeking quality which meets requirements within financial range.
For subs, we simply cannot go and fit in Cruise Missile which has range of ICMBs.
Though that would give us mighty strength, we do not need it. We simply don't want to waste our money.

This was just an example. Ballistic missiles are aimed at Indian cities. Cruise missiles are aimed at early bases, enemy Air Bases, enemy nuke facilities, nuclear reactors, defense HQ and other strategic areas.

We are doing nearly perfect, though we need to increase range of Ra'ad to that of Baburs, and Babur to around 1200KM and the range of Babur SLCM between 1800-2500KM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom