What's new

Pakistan: Age is no barrier to learning

'passed'.
Go ahead and forget the two genius boys who aced the O levels
Btw, O levels is easier than Matric and IGCSE
Academic grades dont make you a more productive citizen, be like Bill Gate - he did do any academic world records

What exactly are O levels? I am sorry if I sound ignorant.

It is British.
Equivalent to our year 10 class / grade (but they take 11 years I think)

Hogwarts equivalent is OWLS (Ordinary Wizarding Levels)

Well since Pakistan's own educational system is mediocre , running off material that is severely outdated

O levels are goal of students in Pakistan in order to show their true potential comparable to Western Education System.

For 10 year old passing Pre University is a wonderful achievement

Congrats to Pakistani children who achieve these marks no shortage of potential

Generally speaking , if you studied in any good International school you get education comparable to O levels but some kids with these merits are able to Entry British Universities or higher education facilities easy with these credentials

Again because not alot of people trust our normal education system

I thought Ahmadis aren't Muslim? :undecided:

We are 100% Muslim. We are classed as Muslim in every single country in the world except Pakistan and Bangladesh. Luckyly for us both these nations don't have any influence on the real world stage.. so happy days :-)

We are 100% Muslim. We are classed as Muslim in every single country in the world except Pakistan and Bangladesh. Luckyly for us both these nations don't have any influence on the real world stage.. so happy days :-)

If Ahmedis go to saudia arabia for Haj or Umrah and declare themselves Ahmedis, then why they are deported?

'passed'.
Go ahead and forget the two genius boys who aced the O levels
Btw, O levels is easier than Matric and IGCSE
Academic grades dont make you a more productive citizen, be like Bill Gate - he did do any academic world records

GCE Olevels is harder then both, and I agree good Grades wont make anyone better

Wasnt she the one who went to and Ahmadi school and got expelled for not attending the classes? Your own people didn't care about her, only after she got the grades you slap the tag shes Ahamdi and boast about her. :coffee:

Why would we expel anyone when the government and arm-chair extremists like you do the job of expelling Ahmadi Muslim students so well? LOL... you lot are funny and incompetent at the same time. :-)

Just realized you are from the UK, have you even got ONE GCSE?

If Ahmedis go to saudia arabia for Haj or Umrah and declare themselves Ahmedis, then why they are deported?

As Ahmadi Muslims we are not obliged to declare anything to the Saudis, so your above question is irrelevant. Also, there is no Saudi law declaring Ahmadis non-Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom