What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

It's a push for sale of F-16s, BB tried it also back in 1990s "We like F-16s, would like to buy them, we have M2K on offer but we prefer your F-16s. ) President Clinton didn't flinch and Mr. 10% doomed the M2K. I do wish PAF the success of more F-16s, great plane for PAF and $ of revenue for US instead of some other country.

New acquisition being considered.
From Russia or Europe or US

It's a push for sale of F-16s, BB tried it also back in 1990s "We like F-16s, would like to buy them, we have M2K on offer but we prefer your F-16s. ) President Clinton didn't flinch and Mr. 10% doomed the M2K. I do wish PAF the success of more F-16s, great plane for PAF and $ of revenue for US instead of some other country.
Logically it's only F16s makes sence to me great plane we know her inside out Taiwan got 66 New blk72 8 billions along 5 billion V kits for 144 current fleet if Pak goes half about 6 billions flat gona work for US 34 new along V Kitts for current fleet

From Russia or Europe or US

Logically it's only F16s makes sence to me great plane we know her inside out Taiwan got 66 New blk72 8 billions along 5 billion V kits for 144 current fleet if Pak goes half about 6 billions flat gona work for US 34 new along V Kitts for current fleet

And what makes you think that America would even consider selling Pakistan the new Block-72s?

The heart wants what it wants, so a little tribute greases the turning of the wheel.

J-10C is best option for PAF but J-16 is based on Su-30 MKK design which is Russian INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY hence we will not able to buy J-16 from China @Rafi

J-10C is best option for PAF but J-16 is based on Su-30 MKK design which is Russian INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY hence we will not able to buy J-16 from China

The heart wants what it wants, so a little tribute greases the turning of the wheel, you ask a girl out, she turn you down, that don't change the fact that she hot.

The thing with Pak- China relationship is such that if Pak wants somthing China will not refuse. Now how do u expect to get somthing when u dont even ask.
If Russia is a concern than u can always lease the equipment.

Back
Top Bottom