What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

1650543724222.png

All Midas have it functional including the IAF ones. The refueling tanks are a roll on- roll off payload that plugs into the refueling system on the aircraft
Asked because have seen pics of MP delivering items, but with the IAF ones, never saw them being used for even troop transport. The ramp is certainly there, but I think it's not functional anymore for the MKIs.

Asked because have seen pics of MP delivering items, but with the IAF ones, never saw them being used for even troop transport. The ramp is certainly there, but I think it's not functional anymore for the MKIs.
They might have possibly locked it in since they do use two different systems. MKI has an Israeli system versus which is locked in for refueling only.

The MP has the roll on roll off tanks

The US seriously needs to reconsider what it can or cannot sell to Pakistan. If India can purchase weapons from Russia, which is a Chinese ally, then I don't see any problems in selling Pakistan brand new (or even used) C-130s.
They will sell it to us. Key word is "SELL". If Pakistan pays up front or finance it through proper channels insead of begging for a loan, they'll sell most of their weapons to us

Pakistan Air Force Heavy Metal Ilyushin Il-78MP on final approach.

©️ EK4822

1651152983645.png

PAF L-100 Hercules

1652049744422.png

The Lockheed L-100 Hercules is the civilian variant of the prolific C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft made by the Lockheed Corporation. Its first flight occurred in 1964. Longer L-100-20 and L-100-30 versions were developed.

L-100 production ended in 1992 with 114 aircraft delivered. An updated variant of the model, LM-100J, has completed its first flight in Marietta, Georgia on May 25, 2017, and was set to start production in 2018–19.

Back
Top Bottom