Future of Pakistan airforce

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Past and Present and Future of Pakistani defence

[YOUTUBE]

Melby,
Did you make it....

That is a great video!!!!, Very nice music, who's is it....

Those F-16 are from the Netherlands Airforce

Melby,
Did you make it....

That is a great video!!!!, Very nice music, who's is it....

Those F-16 are from the Netherlands Airforce

nah man i did'nt. i just found this on youtube.:rolleyes: thanx

Pakistani airforce Pilots

[YOUTUBE]

Somebody should tell those people in PA to stop painting red on top of those missiles

In the second movie, that was Indian cities captured by PA in 1965 Khem Karn and Chwinda (grave yard of Indian tanks) which Pakistan returned to India after war as a goodwil gesture.
Finally, the debate about the results of 1965 war come to an end.

In the second movie, that was Indian cities captured by PA in 1965 Khem Karn and Chwinda (grave yard of Indian tanks) which Pakistan returned to India after war as a goodwil gesture.
Finally, the debate about the results of 1965 war come to an end.

Have you seen the Indian Videos of captured Pakistani areas.

Somebody should tell those people in PA to stop painting red on top of those missiles

Not sure which red paint you are talking about...usually there are red/yellow covers to protect the seekers on the AAM..you may have seen those.

Yeah they tend to make them that colour so they don't forget to take it off when they need to!

Not sure which red paint you are talking about...usually there are red/yellow covers to protect the seekers on the AAM..you may have seen those.

Blain,

I am talking about ReD paint on the Missile Cone of the Ballistic Missiles, Ghauri and Shaheen, If i am not mistaken.....

Blain,

I am talking about ReD paint on the Missile Cone of the Ballistic Missiles, Ghauri and Shaheen, If i am not mistaken.....

Don't worry about that, it's to signify roses once it' starts falling on enemy territory.

Then we have (Below) to show Pakistani colors and fruits.

79cc7142f3116d4f73646fdaab04b54b.jpg

Adnan,

That is a good picture, the red one's; i thought it was to make it easier for the anti-ballistic missile's to see its target clearly

Back
Top Bottom