What's new

Pakistan and India join SCO! Anti-USA alliance grows

Excellent. :tup:

The SCO and the BRICS will be the foundation stones of a new multi-polar world. :cheers:

I will never join hands with @levina @Indischer or @Ayush in the SCO - They are my sworn enemies ! :angry:

Levina is trained in the ancient arts of Ninjuitsu ! :o:

Ayush is a black belt in ten martial arts disciplines ! :fie:

While Indischer is...ummh.....well hes the Kung Fu Panda ! :D

India deserves a chummi for not playing the dehati aurat this time. :kiss3:

@Cherokee

India is a barrier to the progression in BRICS.
India is a barrier to the progression in WTO.
India will be a barrier to the progression of SCO.

They bring their ultra nationalism and bureaucracy where ever they go.

India was just invited to join the AIIB :)

Consider that a failed organisation too.

India in an organisation = failure.

What exactly is Pakistan going to do in SCO? They have no independent foreign policy.
US and KSA basically dictate their will on Pakistan.

BRICS is a joke. Nothing will ever get done in BRICS and once India joins SCO, nothing will get done in that either. Just look at the recent WTO veto by India.

There is a reason India is excluded from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.

umm...i think you're wrong. russia and india and brazil are not gonna join sco for chinese cooperation...

india joining SCO here is the news..pakistan was begging to be in SCO since long.

india has been invited to join that bank by chinese president afaik..

What happened to all the Indians kissing USA and Japanese cheeks? Sounds like a slap in the face.
We will kiss anybody who gives us money...............ie....Invest in India........we were afraid of Kissing China..............But I am Damn sure that too will Happen.................ie,...............GOI will ease rules of Chinese..........Chinese will invest in Indian Infrastructure.............Happy Ending............

lol, we just killed WTO(run by developed nations) too create more relevance to BRICS and other asian groupings.

India is a barrier to the progression in BRICS.
India is a barrier to the progression in WTO.
India will be a barrier to the progression of SCO.

They bring their ultra nationalism and bureaucracy where ever they go.

Consider that a failed organisation too.

India in an organisation = failure.

You are helping the west by saying that not china.

For a long time, China's position was no India in SCO unless Pakistan joins too. Now it looks like Russia acquiesced to our demand. In SCO, Pakistan and India are equals so India will never be able to dominate South Asia like their dream Arkand Bharat.

For a long time, China's position was no India in SCO unless Pakistan joins too. Now it looks like Russia acquiesced to our demand. In SCO, Pakistan and India are equals so India will never be able to dominate South Asia like their dream Arkand Bharat.

Why you no learn english in trolling school ?

I will never join hands with @levina @Indischer or @Ayush in the SCO - They are my sworn enemies ! :angry:

Levina is trained in the ancient arts of Ninjuitsu ! :o:

Ayush is a black belt in ten martial arts disciplines ! :fie:

While Indischer is...ummh.....well hes the Kung Fu Panda ! :D
I am trained in kalaripayattu not ninjuitsu , its an ancient Indian martial art infact the oldest in existence :coffee:
All I have to do is use my one finger on your temples and you'll turn into a dodo. :D

Kalaripayattu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(i was kidding,i dnt knw kalaripayattu)

Back
Top Bottom