What's new

Pakistan Army - AIR DEFENCE CORPS - Formation, Structure, Weapons

assuming each regiment has 3 batteries and each battery has 4 launchers for total of 16 missiles ready to 🔥

also 4 HiMAD so there are at least 4 regiments or 4x3 batteries or 12 system for pak ? Guessing

assuming each regiment has 3 batteries and each battery has 4 launchers for total of 16 missiles ready to 🔥

also 4 HiMAD so there are at least 4 regiments or 4x3 batteries or 12 system for pak ? Guessing

I think 4 x 2 batteries or 8 systems delivered

With the export variant HQ-9BE has an interception range of 260km, a publicised 100km+ range of our HQ-9P is honestly a bit humble on our side. The '+' here is really meaningful and could result in many more Abhi-none-dones in the years to come.

fan made patch, theyve got a habit of doing this
actually no these certain patches that the account above uploads are made by a user named Tipucreativity who makes them on order from PAF , as a large number of his patches have been seen on PAF uniforms , that said i do doubt the validity of this patch ,

actually no these certain patches that the account above uploads are made by a user named Tipucreativity who makes them on order from PAF , as a large number of his patches have been seen on PAF uniforms , that said i do doubt the validity of this patch ,

no as in, im aware who it is, however theyre still fan made, they may potentially be comissioned, however, not all of them are, and on top of that, they sometimes have alot of inaccuracies/wishes.

Sir ye to orton k kapray hn 😵😵

Screenshot_20220114_112141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom