What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Mimicry of questions doesn't change anything.

Tell me, what is killing soldiers on our side going to give you?
i ask u same coz the same question apply to u also...i don't mind if u don't have the answer of ur own question .... have a nice day

whole village beheaded. Accepted after 29 september to show your glory along with beheading of Pakistani soldiers in 2013.
https://scroll.in/article/818324/everything-that-we-know-about-indias-cross-loc-strikes-before-uri
The most savage cross-LoC violence Indian forces are alleged to have participated in was the killing of 22 civilians at the village of Bandala, in the Chhamb sector, on the night of March 26-27, 1998. The bodies of two civilians, according to Pakistan’s complaint to UNMOGIP, were decapitated; the eyes of several others were allegedly gouged out by the attackers. The Pakistani military claimed to have recovered an Indian-made watch from the scene of the carnage, along with a hand-written note which asked, “How does your own blood feel”? First reported by The Hindu’s sister publication Frontline in its June 19.
Only Eye witness left said it was indian army commandos who killed civilians.
One word - alleged. Nuff said.

They dont need drama, they are masters in making there janta fool, now there TV channels showing news army distorted 3 bankers which were involved in covering fire at the time when beheading took place, 7 pak troops also martyred in this attack...and guess what ? Janta is going to sleep happily ...lol

If you feel your media is independent then think of these three recent incidents which happened in Pakistan. Starting with Dawn Leaks issue, Mashal Khan killing and then Ahsanullah Ahsan interview. And if you still think that your media is free then you are free to :rofl:

Where did I claim it was? your the one making idiotic statements and now trying to fabricate lies to save face. :lol:

Feel free to call me out if i ever go to some Indian forum and start bragging about how free and independent Pakistani media is.

if someone finds a statement as Idiotic he may be a wise guy or an idiot himself which only others can judge. Since we all assume that the others are usually idiots.

BTW why can't you post the same international link on any forum claiming that Pakistan has improved its ranking in freedom of press index.

Any bragging supported by facts is generally acceptable everywhere

believe me, in your case its very much justified. The fact that you double down on your original statements and defend them is just ridiculous.

I included the source in the original post, here it is again to satisfy your fragile ego:

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Again, if I ever go to an Indian forum (not likely since im not obsessed enough) and make ridiculous claims, then feel free to call me out. You made a silly statement and did not support it with facts so by your own logic it is unacceptable.

Zero claims that Its Was same Structure. The wall structure built So say are on both sides of LOC

As for civilan houses the pakistan Military bunkers built BTW civilians the LOC yourself on 15:37

Funny here they will debate all our claims are false and also lodge a complaint in UN. These kids are fed superiority theories to keep their moral high.

There is no meaning of having discussion if your motive is to mock India and it's name. I will not respond to you ever. Have a great future. Bye bye
The truth is you cannot handle the truth, the truth being this was a false flag operation conducted by your para-commandos to malign Pakistan and intensify the conflict in the region to mask your failures in IOK.:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
So you concur that there could be a remotest possibility to mutilate a man, by Pakistan army if he is left behind by his men.

And after being left unattended (as you say) you showed some balls to mutilate him. That's some real ball you guys have!!!

The "professional force" uses Mujahideens masked as NLI or its visa versa? Man I'm getting old, didn't even accept the bodies of it's "soldiers" in Kargil

And the same professional army "requested" to keep their rifles in fear of being lynched by the so called inferior, black Bangla mob.

And the same professional army that runs a country from back channel and uses the civilian govt for its own benefits and gulp public money in the false sense of security.

The so called professional army :lol:

No we should learn professionalism from Indian army that:

1 Fought alongside Mukti Bahini posing as militants
2 Killed hundreds and hundreds of civilians in fake encounters in Kashmir. Manipur and many other places
3. Faked operations in Siachen to get medals
4 Planted fake IEDs in Kashmir to get medals
5 Sells food meant for soldiers in open market
6 Treat their jawan as shit and use them to look after their dogs or to bring children from school or to carry shopping bags for begum sahiba during shopping
7 Is involved in mass rapes not only in Kashmir but also in Manipur and other conflict hit states
8 Where general ranking officers fake their date of birth to become COAS

Great professionalism of Indian army. We should learn from them. Slow claps. :lol:

No we should learn professionalism from Indian army that:

1 Fought alongside Mukti Bahini posing as militants
2 Killed hundreds and hundreds of civilians in fake encounters in Kashmir. Manipur and many other pleases
3. Faked operations in Siachen to get medals
4 Planted fake IEDs in Kashmir to get medals
5 Sells food meant for soldiers in open market
6 Treat their jawan as shit and use them to look after their dogs or to bring children from school or to carry shopping bags for begum sahiba during shopping
7 Is involved in mass rapes not only in Kashmir but also in Manipur and other conflict hit states
8 Where general ranking officers fake their date of birth to become COAS

Great professionalism of Indian army. We should learn from them. Slow claps. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We do not need false flag to attack pakistanis. Our forces can do it any day for no reason at all.. our full support is with them..
From what I hear Indians are getting their back-sides handed to them.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom