What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

Terrorists must be terrorised, if the news mutilation of Indians occupational forces is true.

Kashmiries should know that big daddy is always there to avenge them and their sufferings.

don't try to talk like you are US and we are afghanistan. Will see your so called reaction. Found no answer about your army contradictory claims and try to teach us a lesson.
First produce enough guts to answer those questions or accept your army lie incase if you can't answer simple questions.

trying to divert attention from indian attrocities in kashmir.

We will see about that.

Pakistan mutilates bodies of 2 Indian soldiers near LoC, Army pounds Pak posts in retaliation
The bodies of two Indian soldiers were mutilated by the Pakistan Army along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Krishna Ghati sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

In retaliation, the Indian Army has pounded Pakistan Army posts along the LoC .

In a ceasefire violation, the Pakistan Army today opened opened rocket and mortar firing on two forward posts along the Line of Control. Pakistan's Border Action Team (BAT) attacked an Indian joint patrol team and mutilated its two soldiers.

Calling the firing "unprovoked", the Northern Command in a statement said, "In an unsoldierly act by the Pakistan Army, the bodies of two of our soldiers in the patrol were mutilated. Such despicable act of Pakistan Army will be appropriately responded".

Incident Krishna Ghati Sector . Statement attached. pic.twitter.com/yyNFqCEHDm
- NorthernComd.IA (@NorthernComd_IA) May 1, 2017

The statement issued by the Northern Command said that even as firing was opened on the Indian posts, "a BAT (Border Action Team) action was launched on a patrol operating in between the two posts".

HOW INDIAN TROOPS WERE ATTACKED
According to sources, local intelligence was available to Indian troops about possible landmines being laid out by Pakistani operatives near the Line of Control. When a team reached the forward defence line to check for the mines, they came under the attack from the Pakistan Army.

The Pakistan Army is believed to have entered 200 metres inside the Indian territory along the Line of Control.

The combined patrol team of BSF and Army was ambushed near Nangi Tekri area. The Pakistan Army fired rocket-propelled grenades followed by mortar firing and mutilation of Indian troops.

Head constable Prem Sagar of the Border Security Force and Naib Subedar Paramjit Singh of 22 Sikh Regiment were mutilated by the Pakistan Army. Another BSF soldier Rajendra Singh received splinter injuries.

PAKISTAN INVITING ITS OWN RUIN

Former home secretary and BJP MP R K Singh said that the manner in which Pakistan's BAT treated Indian soldiers, the Indian Army should pay back in the same coin. "They mutilated the bodies of our two soldiers, we should mutilate the bodies of four Pakistani soldiers," the BJP MP said.

BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that Pakistan is inviting its own destruction, adding that the Indian Army would give a befitting reply to the attack.

A WAY TO LET TERRORIST SLIP IN?

The unprovoked firing at Indian posts comes a day after Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited areas along the Line of Control. During his visit, the Pakistan Army chief accused India of "state-sponsored" terrorism in Kashmir.

According to sources, at least 100 terrorists of Laskar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad are waiting for an opportunity to enter India.

The firing is reportedly a means through with Pakistan is providing cover to terrorists so that they can cross the border and enter India, said sources.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/pakistan-border-action-indian-soldiers-mutilated/1/942678.html

In another attack 5 policemen were killed in IOK ..

Terrorists must be terrorised, if the news mutilation of Indians occupational forces is true.

Kashmiries should know that big daddy is always there to avenge them and their sufferings.

The land borders are huge and there are isolated patrol zones where only a few guards are available at any time.

This is when your soldiers strike.

Tell me, what fun do you get doing this?

Now we will have to kill your soldiers... then you will kill ours... then we will kill yours....

Where does this end?

What is the benefit of this?

Does this not get into the heads of your generals who run your country that this mindless violence is such a waste of good opportune time.

Where is the benefit of doing all this?

Lol.. your army violate ceasefire and when we respond you start randi ronaa ... when will this END??

these casualties are Already reported in media from last 15 years like today

4500 combined figure was given To RTI

If you know what RTI is ??

Do any thing exist like RTI in Pakistan whatever

Wrong. These casualties were reported after 15 years and that too when someone asked for them under RIT.

And we have also started implementing RTI too at provincial level.

http://www.pakp.gov.pk/2013/acts/the-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-right-to-information-act2013/

None the less the fact is that these 4500 deaths were hidden by both free media and honest Indian army for years.

Pakistan Mutilates Indian Soldiers' Bodies, Army Warns Of 'Appropriate Response'
The "despicable act" occurred in the Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch border district, the Northern Command said, and warned of "appropriate response" to "an unsoldierly act by the Pakistan Army".
"In an unsoldierly act by the Pakistan Army, the bodies of the two soldiers in the patrol were mutilated," the Northern Command said in a statement.
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...ldiers-bodies-army-warns-of-appro_a_22063431/

Our army isn't able to give proper reply to this pakis, I seriously doubt the capability Indian army.

The land borders are huge and there are isolated patrol zones where only a few guards are available at any time.

Now we will have to kill your soldiers... then you will kill ours... then we will kill yours....

Where does this end?

Does this not get into the heads of your generals who run your country that this mindless violence is such a waste of good opportune time.

Our soldiers did not behead anyone.

Your media is being contradictory again; some are saying it was a rocket attack or skirmish. Even if they were beheaded, it was most likely done by angry villagers avenging the death of one of their relatives. When I was in Sialkot, I have heard many cases like that.

Our soldiers did not behead anyone.

Your media is being contradictory again; some are saying it was a rocket attack or skirmish. Even if they were beheaded, it was most likely done by angry villagers avenging the death of one of their relatives. When I was in Sialkot, I have heard many cases like that.

Mortar fire and small arms fire was exchanged.

That is clear.

Mutiliation is also clearly reported.

The place where it happened doesn't have any 'angry villagers'. All that melodrama only happens in Srinagar valley. Not borders.

Where does this end?

Not sure why Indians keep mutilating their own soldiers to blame Pakistan, but I guess you should be asking this to Indian generals what benefits they will get out of this another false flag operation

DG ISPR Pakistan has not violated LOC Indian claims of Pakistan Army Mutilating Indian solders are false.

There is no infilteration from indian side to pakistani, hence no reason for india to violate ceasefire. Also no reason for pak to patrol.

Hence the ceasefire violation from pak side and vulnerability of our patrols to pa ambushes.

As always, revenge will be taken sonewhere deep inside the snakes den.

Where does this end?

same question to u my dear neighbor......
i hope so u will answer what u asking to us .....

Back
Top Bottom