What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

It is also quite true that after 50 nuclear strikes on Pakistani cities, nothing will remain of Pakistan.
Indeed, nothing will be left on either side. It is called, if i don't live i won't let you live. Pakistan does not have a policy of striking first. India wants to go by doctrine of cold start so she is instigating first move. Politically it may be very much lucrative but strategically it will be a misadventure.

Are Pakistanis so insane to nuke India, and get destroyed in return. What kind of sane thinking is this?

It is like "Ghaita Maru pache, Sautuni Randa hau"...translated "Husband may die, but other wife must be widowed!!"

Last edited:
It is like "Ghaita Maru pache, Sautuni Randa hau"...translated "Husband may die, but other wife wife must be widowed!!"

Heights of hatredness based on delusional fallacy. Egudaka Randi pua Anta, emanankara bapa maa boli kichi nahin. bapa maa thile emane emiti huantani..

Heights of hatredness based on delusional fallacy.

The eternal state of delusion has always been there in the past (wrongly estimating India's response) and probably will be there in the future as well. Nothing we can do about it other than keep proving how false the delusions are.

The eternal state of delusion has always been there in the past (wrongly estimating India's response) and probably will be there in the future as well. Nothing we can do about it other than keep proving how false the delusions are.

I agree, but I hope it ends after a generation or two.

What does it means "Dispropotionate Response", Other than Nuclear wepons Pakistan cannot balance any offensive move from India, so the first response will be Nuclear from Pakistan or as they say it will be the last weapon to use

at does it means "Dispropotionate Response", Other than Nuclear wepons Pakistan cannot balance any offensive move from India, so the first response will be Nuclear from Pakistan or as they say it will be the last weapon to use

What incorrect estimation is there? That both have their triggers ready to fire everything?

I can see one more war with india, but not on Kashmir but WATER !!!!

So the civilians can turn the Army into civilian organizations like PIA, Railways, Pakistan Steel, PTDC and many other civilian failures, never. Actually civilians need to learn discipline from the Army. Fauji Foundation or AWTcan be used as examples to restructure civilian institutions. Hundreds of civilian educational institutions can be improved by following Cadet College Curriculum and structure. Civilian sports structure can also be improved by following Squash Program of the PAF or the Army's athletic and body building programs for example. Army has helped in training thousands of Police Commandos, ANF and Airport Security Force, but civilian-military partnership needs to continue.
you need to get out of this army mentality my friend,if u are living in the USA its a shame that u have not learnt a damn thing !!

What incorrect estimation is there? That both have their triggers ready to fire everything?

I will tell you . They want you to believe that India will not cross any thresholds and doesn't pose a threat to Pakistan's existence and integrity by implementing Cold Start and that the invaders should be welcomed , rather than fought . That is what they are trying to convince you of . I have had this childish and funny conversation with a lot of members from the other side of the border who want to fight a war in our country's soil on their terms and dictate where the thresholds must be set . Speak of the delusion and the ever vibrant " wrongly estimating Indian response " , what they need to learn is that Pakistan will use everything at its disposal , if its threatened and if its thresholds are crossed , it will give a warning to the enemy and , see the response and then go MAD - of course neglecting the fact that the same deterrent and the so called wrong estimation has prevented their country from attacking Pakistan four times in a row now . :azn:

I can see one more war with india, but not on Kashmir but WATER !!!!

you need to get out of this army mentality my friend,if u are living in the USA its a shame that u have not learnt a damn thing !!

These are the facts about Pakistan and nothing to do with living in the USA. If you are one those Pakistanis that wants to compare Pakistan with western standards in every scenario, then you do not understand the problems of Pakistan and it's weak civilian structure. Pakistan to come to par with the west will take decades and it is time you start thinking and stop dreaming.

lolzzz its you pakistanies who are always in denial and blame "yahoodo/nasara-hanood saazish" against a country like pakistan for every thing

last time your brave army of lions went to war against we weak/short/dark & evil Yaindoo banyas they surrenederd (93000 of them) after fighting for just 12 days :rofl:and we divided your nation into two :taz:...lolzzz you talk of "embaressments of history":cheesy:....... lolzz a nation with an acute sense of identity crisis and which still asks "pakistan ka matlab kya" after 66 years of independence :crazy:and still wants its so called "all weather freinds:china:"&"freinds not masters:usflag:" to fight its war :smitten:while its genreals keep playing golf and are too bizzi in running shadi halls , backeries & petrol pumps :omghaha:intead of doing the job they were assigned to do in first place and the hight is you people talk about history when your own celebrities describe your history as a "sorry tale of blunders, plunders and surrenders":haha:..:sarcastic:
Dutt Bhai Ap ki post materialistic kam or Chiriya Gher (Zoo) Ziada lug rahi hai.

I will tell you . They want you to believe that India will not cross any thresholds and doesn't pose a threat to Pakistan's existence and integrity by implementing Cold Start and that the invaders should be welcomed , rather than fought . That is what they are trying to convince you of . I have had this childish and funny conversation with a lot of members from the other side of the border who want to fight a war in our country's soil on their terms and dictate where the thresholds must be set . Speak of the delusion and the ever vibrant " wrongly estimating Indian response " , what they need to learn is that Pakistan will use everything at its disposal , if its threatened and if its thresholds are crossed , it will give a warning to the enemy and , see the response and then go MAD - of course neglecting the fact that the same deterrent and the so called wrong estimation has prevented their country from attacking Pakistan four times in a row now . :azn:

The problem with the mindset of a significant number on the other side of the border is simple. They will not tolerate anything less than a Nepal like Pakistan whether it suits Pakistan or Pakistanis. For that end they will accept twisted narratives and be prepared to offer twisted ones in order to somehow assuage themselves about this "tiny" nation called Pakistan.

These are the facts about Pakistan and nothing to do with living in the USA. If you are one those Pakistanis that wants to compare Pakistan with western standards in every scenario, then you do not understand the problems of Pakistan and it's weak civilian structure. Pakistan to come to par with the west will take decades and it is time you start thinking and stop dreaming.
so whats ur point that we should give up and ask army and that's also an army of 3rd rate capability to run every thing in Pakistan?? you are the one who is totally oblivious of the facts !! High standards are to measure one as to where we are then move towards it. But my god people like you have a sickening one track mind that all the solutions and ills effecting Pakistan and its civil society can be solved by appointing a 2nd rated army general who barely passed his BA degree can do wonders and solve all the problems which country faces . let me enlighten you about their capability,
1.Steel Mill run by army generals from day one ==Bankrupt
2.PIA same story
3.WAPDA same story
3.PIDC same story
4.OGRA same story
I can go on and on but I guess you will not get it !! you talk about western standards look at your neighbours and then tell me how many army officers are running the show. Gen KIYANI WHEN he become COAS .his first order was to have all army personnel report back to army from their civilian jobs, now do u get it !!!

Pakistan’s official Army Doctrine document copy obtained by TheHindu Joke of the year..........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

so whats ur point that we should give up and ask army and that's also an army of 3rd rate capability to run every thing in Pakistan?? you are the one who is totally oblivious of the facts !! High standards are to measure one as to where we are then move towards it. But my god people like you have a sickening one track mind that all the solutions and ills effecting Pakistan and its civil society can be solved by appointing a 2nd rated army general who barely passed his BA degree can do wonders and solve all the problems which country faces . let me enlighten you about their capability,
1.Steel Mill run by army generals from day one ==Bankrupt
2.PIA same story
3.WAPDA same story
3.PIDC same story
4.OGRA same story
I can go on and on but I guess you will not get it !! you talk about western standards look at your neighbours and then tell me how many army officers are running the show. Gen KIYANI WHEN he become COAS .his first order was to have all army personnel report back to army from their civilian jobs, now do u get it !!!

Actually most Pakistanis don't understand that IA doesn't consider Pak that big a threat conventionally- not only because of weapons and numbers, but also because lack of focus.

IA has only one thing- train train train, be ready, be ready, be ready. Pak army on the other hand has frequently taken time out to run Telephone Ministries, Cement factories and what not. Even outside the dictatorships, the idea of army actually owning/ running businesses to 'support' servicemen is considered a deeply flawed approach here. Here people join army, train constantly, fight if there is a war and then retire- all under government pay. There is nothing else the services do.

The problem with the mindset of a significant number on the other side of the border is simple. They will not tolerate anything less than a Nepal like Pakistan whether it suits Pakistan or Pakistanis. For that end they will accept twisted narratives and be prepared to offer twisted ones in order to somehow assuage themselves about this "tiny" nation called Pakistan.

Actually that's what you guys say to make yourself happy. We don't have any specific expectations other than that you guys keep nutcases out of our borders and under control. If you do that we will mind our own business and largely ignore you. We have other complex issues we need to sort out at home.

There would be no "AFTER" when a disproportionate response will be afflicted by Pak Forces...remain in no doubt brother. furthermore, as most of our indian brothers brag about pakistan's poor economy, warlike atmosphere etc and progress of indian economy and society, the only looser in any such situation would be india coz we are used to such things. indian progress would surely have soften up its population which would be looking forward to luxurious living styles (as being brainwashed by their media by showing elite class culture in their dramas, movies, shows etc) and would not be able to handle reverse gear. so lets hope pak forces are not brought into a situation where they are left with no other choice except afflicting "disproportionate response". My two cents... :)

The idea of a nuclear triad is that there will always be an after. Even if every single square inch of India goes down (won't happen- your weapons don't have that yield), there will be massive retaliation from our nuclear submarines and other assets. Make no mistakes- our sea based weapons will fly and there will be no adversary left.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom