What's new

Pakistan begins talks with US for more F-16 and may be one more Oliver Hazard Class Frigate.

F-16 desire is understandable as older A/B's are coming to end of their life and PAF want to keep a western capable fighter in it's fleet in numbers, but why Oliver Hazard perry ships PN wants when already capable stealthy ships are in pipe line?

nato interoperability for maritime coalitions ie CTF151, and because theyre literally free!

The question is,will you guys get more BVR missiles?

the original 500 amraam order was put in place with 96-100 f-16s in mind.

If we want it would be. There is no issue of Russia it's our mindset and not liking dual engine planes that much.
lol of course, Vladimir Putin personally invited Zarvan bhai to Moscow to tell him that they have no issue, if Zarvan wants J-16, they will allow it specially for him

How will you feel if your garage only had an Oldsmobile and Pontiac? Won't feel a little shy going to the local golf club? Everybody needs new toys, periodically.

Even a 1945 era nuke has enough deterrence. As far as new toys I would like every day to be Christmas

Pakistani military is well positioned to defend against India at the cost of local development of Pakistan. At the cost of doing against wishes of local people. At the cost of killing its own soldiers. At the cost of killing its own civilians. At the cost of crying of always lack of resources yet always being the biggest impediment to economic development.

Last time what i heard that stopped PAF from conquering India was the economic muscle. Not any jet.
The bastards in GHQ were even scared to mention that we used F16 to defend ourselves. They were bloating about JF17.

I mentioned clearly to defend against India. Going on the offensive against India would mean "1 Pakistani Muslims versus 10 Indian Hindus". I would leave Pakistanis to figure out how they will achieve that. Either that or wait for India to implode which is not happening anytime soon.

As far as economic mismanagement Pakistan is an epic case study in mismanagement (both military and civilian).

At the risk of getting into Pakistani politics the only Pakistani ruler in the past who has had some idea of economics at some point was Nawaz Sharif. Every single time he was never allowed to rule beyond 3 years. I am not saying the guy is an angel.

What if India send in a manchurian candidate in the shape and form of Mir Bajwa...

Pakistan has already surrendered to India on all it's strategic positions...

There is economics. There is geopolitics. What do you suggest the Pakistani Army do ? They can play only the cards they have.

I mentioned clearly to defend against India. Going on the offensive against India would mean "1 Pakistani Muslims versus 10 Indian Hindus". I would leave Pakistanis to figure out how they will achieve that. Either that or wait for India to implode which is not happening anytime soon.

As far as economic mismanagement Pakistan is an epic case study in mismanagement (both military and civilian).

At the risk of getting into Pakistani politics the only Pakistani ruler in the past who has had some idea of economics at some point was Nawaz Sharif. Every single time he was never allowed to rule beyond 3 years. I am not saying the guy is an angel.

Pakistanis have been fed the history as if there military is some extraordinary force by their bastard generals. Whereas when times actually comes to fight india they have always played pussy by saying we don't have economy. When it comes to fixing economy they never made civil rule over them. And here we have military brats very proudly begging for some jets.

Pakistanis have been fed the history as if there military is some extraordinary force by their bastard generals. Whereas when times actually comes to fight india they have always played pussy by saying we don't have economy. When it comes to fixing economy they never made civil rule over them. And here we have military brats very proudly begging for some jets.

It is fools errand to improve your economy and waste your hard earned $$$ into a war that cannot be won
With both sides nuclear now there is no point in trying

Would u suck a d for new toys. definitely not but **** generals would not only suck they will even pimp their mother to get hands on few toys.
As a mature adult I wouldn't.

As a kid I might have for a few ones I really liked. This is someone who had a Christmas every week :enjoy:

If anything, you have given away your own IQ level. A guy who reads from the "Parchi" and doesn't know ABCD of anything, you praise him for having an idea!!
He is the one most responsible for destruction of Pakistan economically.
He changed the laws to make "Money Landering" official. Since then he had moved billions out of Pakistan, still doing it.
Until today, the only claim he made of progress is "We build the motorway". The story of the motorway, and his corruption is listed in details in the book of Baker. He stole over $400, which could be over £2 bn in today's money. No new industries, no improvements in healt or education services, no law and order. Man you need to grow some brain,

If anything, you have given away your own IQ level. A guy who reads from the "Parchi" and doesn't know what ABCD of anything, you priase him for having an idea!!
He is the one most responsible for destruction of Pakistan economically.
He changed the laws to make "Money Landering" official. Since then he had moved billions out of Pakistan, still doing it.
Until today, the only claim he made of progress is "We build the motorway". The story of the motorway, and his corruption is listed in details in the book of Baker. He steal over $400, which could be over £2 bn in today's money. No new industries, no improvements in healt or education services, no law and order. Man you need to grow some brain,

If he was that bad I can tell you the other Pakistani rulers are disasters when it came to economic growth.

If Nawaz was as corrupt as you claim he would have palaces in the English countryside not dinky apartments. I am not saying the guy is clean or a genius,

On a side note I keep hearing about Pakistani elite has stashed away tens of billions in assets abroad. I do not have access to Swiss Bank accounts. All I have seen is a couple of hundred Papa John franchises. In USA all property records are public. You are free to comb the real estate in most expensive zip codes and check out for yourself.

Its a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t “ - most objection to the F-16 comes from people with zero knowledge of aircraft operations , zero concept of lifecycle costs, zero concept of PAF resources in training and all stems from the hatred of the US role alleged in removal of PTI.

And their only reply - the only one they can present like a broken tape record is to go off on rhetorical tirades with repeated words “Bajwa, GHQ, cowards” and accusations.
They would rather kill me and feel empowered “men” and happy than actually have the guts to do anything about changing the factors that lead to the political events and establishment malaise.

So, basically - I think its better to let the PAF do what it is doing and simply not bother.
Two hundred percent agreed.

Its a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t “ - most objection to the F-16 comes from people with zero knowledge of aircraft operations , zero concept of lifecycle costs, zero concept of PAF resources in training and all stems from the hatred of the US role alleged in removal of PTI.

And their only reply - the only one they can present like a broken tape record is to go off on rhetorical tirades with repeated words “Bajwa, GHQ, cowards” and accusations.
They would rather kill me and feel empowered “men” and happy than actually have the guts to do anything about changing the factors that lead to the political events and establishment malaise.

So, basically - I think its better to let the PAF do what it is doing and simply not bother.

So aptly put. Unfortunately it seems PDF has also become some sort of Insafian catharsis forum where everything from the Navy’s gunboats to the army’s rifle replacement program is met with “Bajwa traitor” “bastard generals” “slaves of US”. These people have gone completely bonkers since the no confidence vote and I’m not sure they’ll recover from this anytime soon.

So aptly put. Unfortunately it seems PDF has also become some sort of Insafian catharsis forum where everything from the Navy’s gunboats to the army’s rifle replacement program is met with “Bajwa traitor” “bastard generals” “slaves of US”. These people have gone completely bonkers since the no confidence vote and I’m not sure they’ll recover from this anytime soon.
Yup it has become annoying constructive and knowledgeable threads are filled with low IQ and obvious posts.

Just because you don’t want to doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. Beggars cannot be choosers
Bhai kehna kia chah rahe ho. Paise nai hain to aiwai q le rahe ho?

Get used to it lmao.

That "not bothering" has made matters come to the cliff.
Yes I have zero knowledge of military matters. But I have yet to come across a **** generals fan who says the decision makers of GHQ is at fault, they have always and still does defend these bastards with utmost pride.
When change comes from vote the only thing a commoner can do. Your bastard generals have always overturned if they went against their wishes.

Bonkers is an understatement and more importantly, the anger and frustration is so misplaced and ignorant that it resembles a mob of uneducated villagers going to burn all women at the stake because one is allegedly a witch instead of people who apparently did get a 18+ years of education

That "not bothering" has made matters come to the cliff.
Yes I have zero knowledge of military matters. But I have yet to come across a **** generals fan who says the decision makers of GHQ is at fault, they have always and still does defend these bastards with utmost pride.
When change comes from vote the only thing a commoner can do. Your bastard generals have always overturned if they went against their wishes.
Again, are you that STUPID - or so lost in your hate that you continue to assume that somehow I “lurve” the generals or have any stakeholders with them?

You aren’t hurting my feelings or proving anything to me by calling the generals or other establishment and military bigwigs names because I highlight problems with them and the system probably more than you ever did in your existence.

I just do it in a more educated and focused manner to address the real issue knowing that the F-16 is irrelevant to the problem while you are like a dog running after random cars just barking away because one car honked at you regardless of whether it is the same car or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom