What's new

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai

We donated money to save indian lives .. Held captive by Somali pirates when your own govt left them to die... How about that for an example?

P.S: I'm sir those indians didn't donate there organs specially for Pakistanis :. But "first come:. First serve basis" .. That's how organ transplants AR carried by hospitals.: and india is a becoming famous for "medical tourism" .: from organ plant to surrogacy (surrogate mothers for money).

First come first serve is for people WITHIN India, not for foreigners. Show me where you donate money to save Indian's lives? India donates million $$ after every disaster that occurs in pakisthan.

A transplant that won a Pakistani heart - The Hindu
Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life - The Hindu

First come first serve is for people WITHIN India, not for foreigners. Show me where you donate money to save Indian's lives? India donates million $$ after every disaster that occurs in pakisthan.

Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life - The Hindu
100% expected these kind of comments.
"While I sit on my fatass all day, defending India on the internet for free, some of my countrymen are doing good things! Proof of #IncredibleIndia #RisingShiningSupaPawa #Toilets #Modi-JiReincarnateofKrishna."

Why do you think India’s doing this (treating handfuls of Pakistanis) when it has millions of its own people that are greatly in need medically or otherwise? My gut feeling it has more to do with PR and propaganda rather it being done for reasons of charity/kindness.

Why do you think India’s doing this (treating handfuls of Pakistanis) when it has millions of its own people that are greatly in need medically or otherwise? My gut feeling it has more to do with PR and propaganda rather it being done for reasons of charity/kindness.
Niether. Have you ever heard of Hippocratic Oath
Hippocratic Oath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

True...but the visa to come to India is not a right but a privilage.

More such cases should be handled by India.
Offtopic - if the patient was an adult, we could have sneaked in a raw agent in the cover of plastic surgery. :P

Whats new in this ?? Everyday I see hundreds of Goraa and Africans lined outside the health care centres at my city .

More such cases should be handled by India.
Offtopic - if the patient was an adult, we could have sneaked in a raw agent in the cover of plastic surgery. :P

Why? So we can waste more of our finite resources on a people that will stop at nothing to destroy us?

Bhutto once said "We will eat grass, we will starve, but we will get the bomb". Such is the determination and hatred within them.

I am shocked that none of our "Pure" frnds out there have raised THE doubt...let me raise it for ya all..."Did the doctor used halal equipment while treating the boy ??"

Was the above question uncalled for then you must have forgotten about the same question which was raised when IA was distributing flood relive in Kashmir. If this is trolling so was that. And mind I remind you that thread got quite long justifying the above question, even supported by very senior members.

OnTopic: I am happy to see that a life was saved. It maybe daily staple for doctors but for common folks like us, it's a gr8 deal.

Why? So we can waste more of our finite resources on a people that will stop at nothing to destroy us?

Bhutto once said "We will eat grass, we will starve, but we will get the bomb". Such is the determination and hatred within them.
Did we do it for free?

u talk like a Bimbo ...
Indians already ranks among the best Doctors .. Gosh we have doctors in Delhi itself who are called upon by top Hospitals in UK and US for consultation .... surgeons who have reinstated patients who have been in coma for years , surgeries that's not found in any medical books , doctors nothing short of miracles . It's the Population here that's simply imploding . Best Doctors , Best Surgeons , Best Pharma , yet its the doctor to person ratio that beats us every time.

go google Dr Devi Shetty of Narayan Hrudayalay

I am shocked that none of our "Pure" frnds out there have raised THE doubt...let me raise it for ya all..."Did the doctor used halal equipment while treating the boy ??"

Was the above question uncalled for then you must have forgotten about the same question which was raised when IA was distributing flood relive in Kashmir. If this is trolling so was that. And mind I remind you that thread got quite long justifying the above question, even supported by very senior members.

OnTopic: I am happy to see that a life was saved. It maybe daily staple for doctors but for common folks like us, it's a gr8 deal.

:lol:

pakistani_boy.jpg

Boy after the surgery. Surgery was a success . Look at Big smile at his father's face.

I don't have courage to post his original picture before surgery.

For Curious one ..

http://tamil.oneindia.com/img/2014/12/09-pakistan-boy-gets-a-new-face-in-chennai-1-600.jpg

This has nothing to do with nationality. A doctor's duty first and foremost is to save lives and ease pain, this has nothing to do with generosity of Indians. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same treatment.
:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom