What's new

Pakistan budget-Fiscal year 2013-2014: Discussions

IMPORTANT

Can someone please tell me whether any funding was mentioned for the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline project?

IMPORTANT

Can someone please tell me whether any funding was mentioned for the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline project?

NOthing in the document I posted.

Only a few projects mentioned. Nandipur being talked about as if it is the solution of all problems!

So that fresh candidates can take benefit of it. I am 22 giving my final papers of Bachelors degree and 95 % of my class is 22 and we all can do masters before 25

cigarettes nikal kar baqi sub par jitna lagana hai lagaon :cray::cray::cray:

What about those who are In MS or PHD?

Is NUST a recognized uni or not ??? Trust me we can do it at the age of 24

I think govt is trying to accommodate fresh candidates

Well i was completed my engineering when i was 20. but then zardari screwed NIP program started by Mushhy. so now i am doing masters thats why interested to know any chances after MS or during Master?

Look at other recognized universities!! I.e Virtual university. Even MBA finance program is 3.5 years.
Government should revise thie stipend plan and age limitation!! You are free to disagree

Here you are making Mistake bro.

The different is If you do bachelors of 2 years then MBA will be min 3 or 3.5 years to be equal to MS.

Whule if you do MBA after BBA or BS Hons. (4Years) then MBA will be of 1.5 to 2years.

MBA degree is usually equals to MS 18 years education.

Simple BSC today worth nothing, you have to be BS (hon) which is 4 years, then 2 years / 1 year masters (depending upon your field). So you will most likely be 25+ when you will complete your masters. Now 10,000 Rs worth internship for fresh masters degree holders under 25 years of age.. PML-N trolled us buddy.. :rofl:

youa re forgetting one thing to DO MS with research it usually take 2-4 years :) depending on university as well as supervisor . :hitwall:

BE bhai, not BSc

Bhai it B.A (Bachelor of Arts) 2 years not B.E ( Bachelor of Engineering) 4years.

Also Nothing suggested for improving broadband network, tele communications, wireless infrastructure and all that. Better broadband internet is need of the hour and Pakistan's IT industry is generating millions of dollars annually despite being heavily suffered by load shedding and poor internet facilities. This area is ignore... yet again.. :cray:
how much improvement do u want man ! im currently using 6 mb internet and paying only $25,do u know its cost in america/europe !also ptcl will be providing v-sat to home users in the future.how do u expect the govt to improve when whole sector is privatized which is a good thing.

430046_384450531656858_964234849_n.jpg
bewaquf bachay 30 din mai har cheez theek nahi h0 sakti.aisaa ho hi nahi sakta k govt officers ki pay mai increase na ho !

There are some taxes, I cant remember but there was something on people earning about 6 mil

then there is tax on people using 1000 units of electricity

But as Ishaq Dar said we had little time to do home work for new taxes, So instead Pmln has focused more on collecting taxes that are already imposed. The tax earning target in 23% higher than last year and all anchors have called it ambitious. Lets see what Pmln can achieve

watch his program on aaj tv. He discussed many things

And Laptop scheme is just 3 arab out of 35 kharab. Its one of those things you call symbolic
ishaq dar is claiming that he would get rid off circular debt within 60 days and also say they will not print new notes so how else he is going to do it please some one explain @nuclearpak @Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM's reaction

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10ubw5_mqm-press-conference-after-the-federal-budget-2013-2014-announcement_news[/video]

Well i was completed my engineering when i was 20. but then zardari screwed NIP program started by Mushhy. so now i am doing masters thats why interested to know any chances after MS or during Master?

Yar I don't know, the program has just be announced. Let us wait for the details

ishaq dar is claiming that he would get rid off circular debt within 60 days and also say they will not print new notes so how else he is going to do it please some one explain @nuclearpak @Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster

He explained that in his program in Aaj TV

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom