What's new

Pakistan Day 2020 l PAF rehearsals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I am going to see the parade again this year and now this news is going to be on my mind through it. Rip to the Shaheed pilot. Inna lillahi wa inna illihi rajioon

Was it really necessary to replicate Swift Retort 100%...
What do you mean? I don’t see any more crashed Su30s, Mig21s or Mi17s? I only see what India failed to accomplish. Gtfo mate.

You dumb can't understand imp of an F-16
And was it necessary? What if it fell on crowd?

We all should restrain and should show some respect for the departed soul. You sound as if he did intentionally........

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Sad day for pakistan and pakistan air force. From Allah we come and to him is our return. armed forces people are ready to lay their lives for country and country men each minute of their lives.

i think he blacked out and lost conciousness for a few seconds after those high G turns. this has happened alot in Aggressive flying especially in Turkey, United states and Russia. i think pilot blacked out but could be a technical fault on single engine of F16 too. F-16 A old model. best suited for aerobatics. i think solo turk uses same model as well.

feel sad for nauman akram's family wing commander a salute to you. i would take ur place gladly any day. made us proud. May Allah keep you with Him. Ameen.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I was going to post these pictures from morning but then the sad news came.

Il-78 with C-130s

IMG_20200311_093109.jpg
IMG_20200311_093112.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Please be respectful in situations like these. There will be plenty of time for armchair fighter pilots and aviation "experts" on this page to describe what the pilot could have done better, and you are more than welcome to participate. For now, however, please be civil and pray for the pilot.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL just called him an arm chair fighter pilot, let me add to this couch commando keyboard warrior

Fun fact (pilots actually do a lot of arm chair flying it is very help full in the training phase)

Sad day.. i was there and i witnessed it live... i am still in a shock.. WC Nouman Akram Shaheed was best of the best.... He was finest of the finest..... A big Loss... F-16s are precious but Fighter Pilots are priceless...

RIP Sir....

@Windjammer @Hodor @Knuckles @The Eagle @StormBreaker

You people have watched the video of the crash.. what are your thoughts on this ? please was that might b G-Lock or some technical fault ? because we can see when the aircraft was coming down it went totally vertical and F-16s dont do this atleast they make some parabola a bit... I think it was some engine failure because if it was G-Lock then how WC Nouman Akram Shaheed recovered at the very last time because the jet was horizontal just before the crash..

@Windjammer @Hodor @Knuckles @The Eagle @StormBreaker

You people have watched the video of the crash.. what are your thoughts on this ? please was that might b G-Lock or some technical fault ? because we can see when the aircraft was coming down it went totally vertical and F-16s dont do this atleast they make some parabola a bit... I think it was some engine failure because if it was G-Lock then how WC Nouman Akram Shaheed recovered at the very last time because the jet was horizontal just before the crash..

Already exhausted the reasons caused such crash....

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/notify-paf-aircraft-crashes.3718/page-291#post-12143227

Go through thread for today's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom