What's new

Pakistan economic crisis forces shopping malls and markets to close early

Pakistan economic crisis forces shopping malls and markets to close early
Now for someone like me, I luv going to shopping mall trips, but this f***** government has ruined just about everything!!!
I can't believe no one is killing these regime change operators, wtf.
Source https://www.bbc.com/news/business-64159460
You’re not even in Pak, enjoy your malls in west?

Forget malls dude, now ppl are more concerned for food, gas, electricity bills etc. Expect purchasing power to go down swiftly
Even those expensive burger joints in Islamabad will shutdown.
Kaun khatega 900rs ka 1 burger?

You’re not even in Pak, enjoy your malls in west?

Forget malls dude, now ppl are more concerned for food, gas, electricity bills etc. Expect purchasing power to go down swiftly
Even those expensive burger joints in Islamabad will shutdown.
Kaun khatega 900rs ka 1 burger?
I'm in Pakistan living & visiting shopping Malls every other day.

Bold part is exactly why malls need to remain open longer, because shop owners are going through same problems of affordability
They need to open longer to make both ends meet for their families. Yes! they have families too, shop owners are people too

Also closing malls/shops for lesser time will increase demand, or at least create an illusion of increasing demand because more number of people will show up per unit time
That sense of inc demand will cause prices to rise even further

Thirdly, applicable more during summer, Pakistan being very hot country, ppl want to come out in colder time of he day, which is evening or night time
During days temperatures can be unbearable.

So forcing shops to close early just in "رِیس" of west is not wise. It's against local realities.
Look I know you are replying to another question.
But let me put it this wayy
I'm from West, I like visiting Malls regularly in west, now being in Pakistan the shopping malls experience is very good compared to no / zero nightlife etc.
If these baanchods regime change delete Shopping malls experience than to hell with nation for not killing these baanchods in first place!!!

So much for comedians here claiming we need a large population to circulate lots of money. We need sustainability and less people.

It's ruining us.

So much for comedians here claiming we need a large population to circulate lots of money. We need sustainability and less people.

It's ruining us.
Start mini conflict war with India
Will balance out anything, simply!

So much for comedians here claiming we need a large population to circulate lots of money. We need sustainability and fewer people.

It's ruining us.

No, you need better leadership. Bangladesh, with a large population and tiny landmass, is outdoing Pakistan. The population is just an excuse.

Anyways, Pakistan deserves what it's getting. Good luck to those fat as* Bhutts in Lahore and those who elect these clowns continuously.

And Jia Bhutto! Mara tomara ma pao.

The issue is that pdm forcing businesses to close early and killing their business…….unfortunately they will as usual tell local police to terrorize shopkeepers to close early. Police-gardi just like when lockdowns back in pti govt tenure…
The shit govt is hellbent upon defaulting Pakistan so they will run to uk, dubai etc with their hoarded dollars.
Our awam are mostly too stupid to even understand economy

FlyXMruWIAAFqSC.jpeg

The issue is that pdm forcing businesses to close early and killing their business…….unfortunately they will as usual tell local police to terrorize shopkeepers to close early. Police-gardi just like when lockdowns back in pti govt tenure…
The shit govt is hellbent upon defaulting Pakistan so they will run to uk, dubai etc with their hoarded dollars.
Our awam are mostly too stupid to even understand economy
I just happened to talk to shop keeper yesterday and he said his business import export by regime change has totally ruined his profits margin.
These are his words, not mine.
These Army institutions and regime change operators are Only Thinking 1 way
How much in my pocket!!!

I just happened to talk to shop keeper yesterday and he said his business import export by regime change has totally ruined his profits margin.
These are his words, not mine.
These Army institutions and regime change operators are Only Thinking 1 way
How much in my pocket!!!
Yeah i can imagine

Things since pandemic have deteriorated in pak. Its been increasingly chaotic
On daily basis prices of food, taxi fares, etc have increased. Each time i went to buy eggs or yogurt etc there was an increase of 10rs at least in Islamabad back in September 2022. Even air tickets were so expensive leaving Pak in offseason
Our awam have supported corrupt politicians forever, none of them ever had plan other than beg saudi or beg/borrow imf
Even pti govt used police to shut shops in lovkdowns which started this whole shut the markets drama, now pdm doing same

Why are these pdm still having lavish protocols, facilities and big car rally type security when countty is almost default
When will they give up and flee to london?

Yeah i can imagine

Things since pandemic have deteriorated in pak. Its been increasingly chaotic
On daily basis prices of food, taxi fares, etc have increased. Each time i went to buy eggs or yogurt etc there was an increase of 10rs at least in Islamabad back in September 2022. Even air tickets were so expensive leaving Pak in offseason
Our awam have supported corrupt politicians forever, none of them ever had plan other than beg saudi or beg/borrow imf
Even pti govt used police to shut shops in lovkdowns which started this whole shut the markets drama, now pdm doing same

Why are these pdm still having lavish protocols, facilities and big car rally type security when countty is almost default
When will they give up and flee to london?
Things are out of control. Rs 10 is very tiny, whomever can make rs100 profit or higher gets away with it, if they can.
All food items prices servants unable to afford already.
Yesterday I heard on local TV news, someone painted a purchased used car over original paint, the police slapped him with rs1lakh fine for going against some silly government import export rule on used cars!
Law and order situation is out of control full of daily horrific crimes!

Looks only wayy to get rid of PDM wallas is kill them OR delete them from country, simply - they're Here To Stay.

No, you need better leadership. Bangladesh, with a large population and tiny landmass, is outdoing Pakistan. The population is just an excuse.

No that's just an urban myth. Based on a few cherry-picked questionable stats don't even prove anything of that sort. They're one of the worst countries in the world because of overpopulation.

Far worse than Pakistan. I know a former Pakistani tenant at my house who went there and claimed it's the filthiest country she's ever been too and was grateful Pakistan is nothing of that sort.

I was already aware of it, thanks to my common sense.

I told her some Bangladeshis literally believe their country their country will become an Asian tiger like Singapore. Her reply was "Nooooo."

Those who make such fantasy claims are the same ones who claim India is one the richest countries in the world and a superpower.

Common sense tells us very much the opposite.

Start mini conflict war with India
Will balance out anything, simply!

Or better to stop producing so much food, which caused it all:

Attachments

• Controlled food suppply could stop overpopulation.png
    Controlled food suppply could stop overpopulation.png
    829.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Here's a 'verification' of what you just wrote about Bangladesh:

main-qimg-073006858803a222eb4966eec2a94059-c

Population%2BProblem%2Bin%2BBangladesh%2BComposition.jpg

Look at how 'proud' they seem:
532431_orig.jpg

Here's a 'verification' of what you just wrote about Bangladesh:

main-qimg-073006858803a222eb4966eec2a94059-c

Population%2BProblem%2Bin%2BBangladesh%2BComposition.jpg

Look at how 'proud' they seem:
532431_orig.jpg

And your point? I was referencing the economy, and the comparison between the two nations does not lie and tell another story of success and failure. The son (Bangladesh) who came out of the father (Pakistan) is more successful with limited resources in a short amount of time. It's truly shameful.

No that's just an urban myth. Based on a few cherry-picked questionable stats don't even prove anything of that sort. They're one of the worst countries in the world because of overpopulation.

Far worse than Pakistan. I know a former Pakistani tenant at my house who went there and claimed it's the filthiest country she's ever been too and was grateful Pakistan is nothing of that sort.

I was already aware of it, thanks to my common sense.

I told her some Bangladeshis literally believe their country their country will become an Asian tiger like Singapore. Her reply was "Nooooo."

Those who make such fantasy claims are the same ones who claim India is one the richest countries in the world and a superpower.

Common sense tells us very much the opposite.

Or better to stop producing so much food, which caused it all:

He says, She says, makes no difference. But, as I said before, please show me the numbers.
I as a businessman, look at data to make decisions before I put the first $ 100 on the desk. I travel to Pakistan multiple times per year; by all means, it's far from being clean.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom