What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I have always wondered one thing. Pakistanis have claimed that their F16s will be MLUed they will become equivalent to blk52 and will become BVR capable. But has pakistan ordered BVR missiles for these new MLUed jets?

With over 500 Aim-120C5's ordered .. there are more than enough to equip all F-16 units.
You dont need a separate order for each of the platforms when they all can use the same system.
The weapons order for the Block-52's is entirely compatible and intended for use on the MLU jets as well.

IDFAF loses 2 F-16's within 7 days. one F-16C and one D type.

I have always wondered one thing. Pakistanis have claimed that their F16s will be MLUed they will become equivalent to blk52 and will become BVR capable. But has pakistan ordered BVR missiles for these new MLUed jets?

opssss....

shahbaz_air_base_paf_squadrons.jpg

Have a closer look ...
f-16_mid_life_update_shahbaz.jpg

500 rounds of the 120C5/7 were ordered and more than 250 have been delivered.

@Najam Khan Its been a long time, since we have had a single new, picture of these babies, you don't know anyone in Jacobabad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still combat proven then Russian standard BVR's of your airforce

well sir do you think russian stuf is infrior well guess what russians had many techs which were far superior to what western airforces got (like thrust vectoring & IR & other seeker deptt) say as earli as gulf war 1&2 and they have incorporated to there missiles in deu coyrse to all there bvr's that came to india as we unlike PAf get way better stuff from owr suppliers deu to hard cash we give we dont beleve in soft loans and all such fancy names hope u dont mind but the point is russians have and always had far superior tech than chinese and some other of your suppliers and one more thing we indians have far better trainng and tech help from french & israeli aswell ......he he he im not a technical guy but for sure i know that paf dosent have a chance to survive a battle if it ever beguns and will ke stopped as soon as it beguns but there is nothing wrong you bieng muhib ul watan :cheers:

any news abt the 14 F16 which were to be delivered in Dec 2012..???

i guess there is nothing.....it was just a rumer..

500 rounds of the 120C5/7 were ordered and more than 250 have been delivered.

Has the motor issue on C5 been resolved and when will deliveries of the rest resume?
Araz

The timing bit was a bit too hasty but the rest is still on the cards.
Araz

well sir do you think russian stuf is infrior well guess what russians had many techs which were far superior to what western airforces got (like thrust vectoring & IR & other seeker deptt) say as earli as gulf war 1&2 and they have incorporated to there missiles in deu coyrse to all there bvr's that came to india as we unlike PAf get way better stuff from owr suppliers deu to hard cash we give we dont beleve in soft loans and all such fancy names hope u dont mind but the point is russians have and always had far superior tech than chinese and some other of your suppliers and one more thing we indians have far better trainng and tech help from french & israeli aswell ......he he he im not a technical guy but for sure i know that paf dosent have a chance to survive a battle if it ever beguns and will ke stopped as soon as it beguns but there is nothing wrong you bieng muhib ul watan :cheers:

same u said during 1965 n 1971 wars too:lol:

@Najam Khan Its been a long time, since we have had a single new, picture of these babies, you don't know anyone in Jacobabad?
Whenever the website's subscribers share anything, it will be shared with you all :)

I believe some MLU's are expected to arrive from Turkey in Dec2012/Jan2013, not those 14 EDA F-16s. There is a possibility that Pak gets those funds reimbursed in some other form.

Has the motor issue on C5 been resolved and when will deliveries of the rest resume?
Araz
That was a case with Raytheon's deliveries of new AMRAAM variant (-120D?) for USAF/UAE/USN/Turkey etc not PAF. -C5 version is bit older and trust worthy version.

Last edited by a moderator:
1911563.jpg

Are those FLIRs beneath the F-16's?

If so, any idea which ones?

Back
Top Bottom